Suiciding in arena to keep your rank, very interesting.

Basically say your number 10 in arena or number 5 with 1 attempt left and your scared someone will take your rank, you just go in a fight with someone stronger than you with 5 minutes left and let the clock run down, guarenteed to keep ur rank for that day

Replies

• actually having said that i tried to lose against a 21k player and im 17k and i won with 4 characters left :sweat_smile:
  • Thanks for telling us the obvious
  • .. And when you do this you will feel good about yourself how?
  • I guess this is a strategy but it's just such cheese. Second someone could snipe you off-hours unless you spend your life defending rank...
  • if it means i get 50 more crystals and im f2p i feel very good cause it goes towards chromium
  • Basically say your number 10 in arena or number 5 with 1 attempt left and your scared someone will take your rank, you just go in a fight with someone stronger than you with 5 minutes left and let the clock run down, guarenteed to keep ur rank for that day

Or, and i know this sounds silly, you could try to beat them and get an even better rank.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • i tried to fight the rank 9 with 4k rating with the hope of losing but beat them quite easy -.-
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Here's the thing: there IS no strategy to PvP except for these sorts of silly games. Everyone at the top has comparable teams, and because of the "reward at 6 pm" system, nobody actually does any PvP except for trying to snipe positions at the last minute.
    CG has said they are working on a big change to PvP. It can't come soon enough.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.