Zetas you regret?

Replies

• Old Ben Unique. Why didn’t I give it to Merciless Massacre? Insult to injury, it was my FIRST FRIGGING ZETA. I hate past me.
  • Until recently in would have said my Stormtrooper Zeta, which I'm now glad to have after the IR tweak, but for the first few years Catherine Zeta Jones had a better Zeta than Stormtrooper
  • OB unique, lvl 82 and couldn’t wait to apply another. Even his special would be better
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Aurra Sing x2
    ??? We found rrally insane team with her , so it's already not so bad :smiley:

GMy is zeta on leader and i never used it as a leader lol totally wasted

• Crayons
    565 posts Member
    My first was Maul. Was useful a couple of months.

I wish you could take back gear and ability mats.
  • OB unique, lvl 82 and couldn’t wait to apply another. Even his special would be better

I feel you.
  • QGJ and Maul both had very small windows where their zetas were good. VERY small. QGJ is the top of my regrets list.
  • Once you guys unlock KAM, you will stop regretting putting zeta lead on gyoda
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    Jango lead. I just use other Bounty Hunters.
    Kanan.... I don't know why I did this one
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Hux and Palp lead and vader unique and vader lead
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Hux and Palp lead and vader unique and vader lead

Hux lead isn’t a zeta, Palp lead is good by getting the TM train going, Vader unique stops TM reduction on him and helps MM by dispelling stealth. Vader lead can still be useful as well (Conquest & GC feats).
  • Konju wrote: »

Hux lead isn’t a zeta, Palp lead is good by getting the TM train going, Vader unique stops TM reduction on him and helps MM by dispelling stealth. Vader lead can still be useful as well (Conquest & GC feats).

I said hux, not hux lead

Also, this is what HE regrets, not you. Those are all facts. But he may not have those toons at good GP.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    It’s also a good zeta by stopping opponent TM gains while he has advantage.

Fair, I read it as Hux and Palp leads, Vader unique, and Vader lead, but you did write it as “___ and ___ and ___ and ___” so I was simply confused. Commas are nice btw.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Konju wrote: »

Also, this is what HE regrets, not you. Those are all facts. But he may not have those toons at good GP.

My bad, I should just let him regret it instead of pointing out useful ways to implement them into his play. Got it.

Fair, I read it as Hux and Palp leads, Vader unique, and Vader lead, but you did write it as “___ and ___ and ___ and ___” so I was simply confused. Commas are nice btw.
    Anakin’s Master has got 5 zetas total. And regrets 4 of them apparently.

sorrry
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Reviewing my roster today I saw the R2-D2 Zata for Number Cruncher (the only Zata I have for him) and thought, “kinda wish I didn’t put that on him.” It is a good Zata, but R2 has really become the ultimate 6th wheel for most squads. Anyways, are there any Zatas you guys wish you could have back?

Darth Revan's vilian is a big one - It just kills Malak

Geo Brood Alpha's Geo Swarm - lost a bet, it's just not needed

HK-47 Loyalty to the maker - Put it on him to boost damage, needed him to be relic to do anything, honestly.

Chief Chirpa Simple Tactics - Should've just waited it out, impatience

Droideka Deflector Shield - Just cost of getting GAS, not great

FOST Return Fire - Pretty bad zeta that doesn't do much too often

Ezra Flourish - It's "fine" but would've been better to just gear him long-term to beat the events

Carth, Mission, Zaalbar, Canderous - Cost of Malak event, long-term they are just extremely bad investments and OGKylo just piles through them too easily.

Nute Gunray Viceroy's Reach - Not great, got it for testing, a lot of people immune or reduced damage from "health damage" like this zeta.

Darth Sidious - Cost of the SEE event, and overall not great because the character has extremely bad damage to trigger the zeta itself.

The cut and dry version of this is.... There's a lot of zetas that get used and I could've had them on CLS, JTR, GLs, Troopers, Nightsisters, or many other teams that do a bit more work for me. I think I can get by removing all of those and not impact effectiveness of any of those squads too much. Some, like old republic or ewoks, are just bad overall in terms of quality/viability of the faction.

I have enough Materials for 2 more zeta upgrades
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited April 2021

hopefully you'll find a guild that gives you wat shards soon, so we can read about you regretting that one as well
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Gifafi wrote: »

hopefully you'll find a guild that gives you wat shards soon, so we can read about you regretting that one as well

I'm not giving Wat a zeta
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Finn lead is a regret for me. My resistance will likely sit at their poor gear levels for quite some time. Never got use out of that one.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Wrong topic, sorry guys.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Wrong topic, sorry guys.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    aq62s4pcnpls.jpg
    zmoed1c1662q.jpg
    0h25zsrj0gac.jpg

?!!? This is horrible, all 3 of these
  • Well, not MY regrets but I'm sure if a single account did this, they would certainly have more dollars than sense.
    Only one of them has a zeta though.
  • Sidious, EPs unique, Boba Fett, AV’s lead, JTR’s uniques, and QGJ.

Most of these were required for events, but I regretted putting them on and now I regret having that extra GP for GAC.

Gideon's CTS helps EP's unique actually be relevant.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

I'm not giving Wat a zeta
    aq62s4pcnpls.jpg
    zmoed1c1662q.jpg
    0h25zsrj0gac.jpg

?!!? This is horrible, all 3 of these

giphy.gif
    Maybe End Game isn't for you