Most devastating mistake you've made

Replies

• ashbbk
    45 posts Member
    When I started playing and reached the threshold for mods, I leveled up all my toons to lvl50 so that the mods can be assigned to all of them and make room for new mods and this included mods with no speed secondaries
  • ashbbk wrote: »
    When I started playing and reached the threshold for mods, I leveled up all my toons to lvl50 so that the mods can be assigned to all of them and make room for new mods and this included mods with no speed secondaries

Keeping no speed mods is easily fixed with no repercussions, and I still level all my toons to 50. It’s only regrettable if you are short on credits, so yes, I would advise newer players not to do that which may have been your case. Otherwise it does help.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
  • Most devastating mistake you've made
    Downloading this game!
    And then I slapped g12 on Talia one night for some reason I cannot recall.
    And then a few days ago I promoted Greef from g8 to g13 on a wild whim. Should have put g13 on Farmboy instead.
    G13 Greef isn’t terrible.

I did it for Galactic Challenge, I think. Still, would rather have a g13 Farmboy. It would look good having relics on all the Lukes.

Lol Greef is undoubtedly better than Farmboy. But to each their own.
  • Most devastating mistake you've made
    Downloading this game!
    And then I slapped g12 on Talia one night for some reason I cannot recall.
    And then a few days ago I promoted Greef from g8 to g13 on a wild whim. Should have put g13 on Farmboy instead.
    G13 Greef isn’t terrible.

I did it for Galactic Challenge, I think. Still, would rather have a g13 Farmboy. It would look good having relics on all the Lukes.

Eh, I suppose. It’d be like that one person G12+zetaing all the female characters. I forget their name
  • Here are three devastating mistakes.....lets just hope it's not the same account.
    Talk about more dollars than sense...........

74w2xnb263mn.jpg
    5zswokxzya0e.jpg
    n0ev18q6202p.jpg
  • Here are three devastating mistakes.....lets just hope it's not the same account.

74w2xnb263mn.jpg
    5zswokxzya0e.jpg
    n0ev18q6202p.jpg

No one do this.
  • Bro that's like grabbing a fully loaded gun, turning off the safety, and then pointing it at ur foot and then squeeze the trigger, like I get it's for the meme BUT RELIC 8, that is super rare mats like what is wrong with these people
  • An oldie but a goodie.

vg4qnalcbxnl.jpg
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Gotta love screenshots with zero context.

My alt (which unlike some people's, actually exists) has an R7 IG 86, and I have zero regrets about it. If my guild could beat the pit raid it would be R8.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Biggest mistake: I forgot to pull out

And left a preloaded team in TW
  • Biggest mistake: I forgot to pull out

And left a preloaded team in TW

Good one 😆
  • I spent money, and now it's become habit
  • I did it for Galactic Challenge, I think. Still, would rather have a g13 Farmboy. It would look good having relics on all the Lukes.

If only there was a 5th Luke, perhaps a Red 5 Luke with him as a pilot of an Xwing, we could have a team of 100% Lukes.

Just like the Han Solo team, the Chewbacca team and if you only count the starting line up, the Falcon fleet.

Maybe a Cool Hand Luke
    hc3dr1m55vsu.jpeg

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Not farming mods enough.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • -Zeta on Cody lead
    -The few times I waited to join GA cause I wanted to try and gear up one last piece before only to forget and miss the event
    - Everytime I forget and put in EN in the Sith raid against DT and I get stuck in a loop that I have to restart the game
    - When my phone says 10% battery and I keep playing without plugging it in only to have my phone die 15 min later in the middle of a battle in GA
    - Biggest was playing with out direction or much strategy for the first year
  • -Zeta on Cody lead
    -The few times I waited to join GA cause I wanted to try and gear up one last piece before only to forget and miss the event
    - Everytime I forget and put in EN in the Sith raid against DT and I get stuck in a loop that I have to restart the game
    - When my phone says 10% battery and I keep playing without plugging it in only to have my phone die 15 min later in the middle of a battle in GA

Cody used to be good for hAat once
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Going into GAC battles with a Resistance Hero Finn-led team instead of regular Finn. Likewise, going in with a Poe Dameron- or Resistance Hero Poe-led team.

Using Darth Revan against Bossk Bounty Hunters (you'll still win, but it's just such a dumb thing to do...)

Not checking which jawas I was sending in 3v3 once and going up against Geonosians without Scavenger.

How did you make that mistake? Hero Poe looks way more Dbaggy than OG Poe.
  • -Zeta on Cody lead

What’s the Enfys Nest-Raid Traya loop?
  • -Zeta on Cody lead

What’s the Enfys Nest-Raid Traya loop?

Traya remains the last boss and keeps removing TM from nest and she never goes again and traya split can't kill her
  • Trying to play the game out of a guild for about a year... 😓
  • Giving zeta's to my entire phoenix team

74w2xnb263mn.jpg
    5zswokxzya0e.jpg
    n0ev18q6202p.jpg

Oh, it's glorious!
  • I actually don't mind it so much, but I lost my account with Commander Luke, Jedi training Rey and a bunch of other toons when my phone got destroyed.

Had to start over, and took a couple years off but I kind of like being on a new account and knowing what to aim for.
  • In recent times I accidently bumped sabine from g8 to g9 when I simply wanted to 7 star her.

That bump cost me 50 stun guns carbantis, stun cuffs and mk5 droid callers.

A costly mistake for a character I probably won't use unless mandos get more viability
  • Going for Rey instead of SLK as first GL.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Going for Rey instead of SLK as first GL.

SLKR was my *third* GL after Rey and JML, and I don't regret anything.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Going for Rey instead of SLK as first GL.

SLKR was my *third* GL after Rey and JML, and I don't regret anything.

Same, but I’d rather get back the 7+ months of being a 2nd class citizen for HSTR and who knows how many full piece G12 or G12+ I got shafted from that decision.
  • I had saved for about a week to put my first zeta on a character. I was saving for Darth Vader's merciless massacre, but put the zeta on No escape instead. So I had to farm for another week or two to get the MM zeta. Also putting way too much gear on jedi consular.