Newer Player Guilds Looking For Players - February 2021 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST*

124Next

Replies

• VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Hello everyone,

The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for a four members. We are at 51 million gp doing all Heroic Raids. Raids are auto launch at 8:00 pm utc, we get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have 3 GL in guild (I will have GLKR soon). All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 3 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536.

Thanks
    Post edited by VaderRen5 on
  • QueenMamaA
    237 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    《Mandos Misfits》is a newish guild looking for new members to join! Level 65 preferably, cus we run Territory Wars! But new players are always welcomed!

*We're a guild of 48/50
    *Run Heroic Tank and Rancor, Tier4 Sith
    *Territory War, We do very well 95%win rate
    *LS/DS Hoth Territory Battles
    *450 min daily tickets
    *Discord(Lots of valuable information about game play, gear,mods on our channel)

I'm a Vet player that started this guild with my husband who is also a Vet player as well. We started this guild with our alt accts that are decently higher in GP. I'm also the leader of our bigger guild, so helping folks out to build their rosters up is what we love to do.

Our members r from all parts of the world, but I'm US based, n we all love new faces n everyone helps out their guild! We also share our Discord with my bigger guild, so plenty of other help from my Vet players!

If interested, hmu in game @👇🏽

Ally Code: 785-452-767

Or Discord @👇🏽

Discord handle: QueenMamaA#7246

Thanks guys! 🤙🏽😉

*Still recruiting *
    Post edited by QueenMamaA on
  • Agron1
    13 posts Member
    RSO Rebel Spec Ops is looking for casual players. New players veterans looking for a break from strict guilds with the keep up or fall off mentality?
    We understand real life comes first and would rather have a group of friends to grow with than a constant revolving door of of high lvl players.
    Guild is reborn today and slots are open as the rest of us log online and transition into the new guild
    Open to join. If you’re a good fit... you’ll stay around. We are all about helping each other.
    No drama no fuss just come and grow with us.
    Leader ally code is 166-924-113
  • Thank you for your reply, but I am trying to start a guild myself.
  • hbhp42jhvpw4.jpeg

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши

https://swgoh.gg/g/75589/ventress-cgimsoi-dashi/

Ventress Cгімsои Dаши (VCD) is a new, friendly guild looking for new players committed to getting most out of the game as possible.

Looking for players at lvl 85 and at least 500kGP
    600 daily tickets
    Discord Required
    TB participation is a requirement, TW is highly recommended.
    Currently running heroic pit, HAAT, and HSTR.
    DS Hoth Tb - 16-18*
    LS Hoth Tb - 16-18*

We can offer help with character development, smart resource management, and mod optimization.
    All I ask is that you stay active.

Our goal at VCD is to help new players learn about the game, and to provide an environment to grow lower-gp accounts. We have an active Discord community, filled with people willing to help and to have fun and make friends.

Come join a resource-rich, supportive and fun guild while space lasts!

Please feel free to DM me or join our discord server https://discord.gg/Vvy63WgPsk with any questions. We are looking forward to seeing you soon!

Join the Cгімsои Dаши and together we will plunder the riches of this galaxy ......
    and we have cookies. 😜

Thanks, Evo
  • Hey everyone, I am one of the officers for the guild EmpireTraining. We are new and looking for players lvl 65+ who play regularly and collect at least 400 raid tickets per day. The leader and officers are friendly and helpful, offering advice to people who need it.
    If interested contact me through my ally code: 428-873-775. We only have 4 members so far, and a combined gp of over 7 million.
  • Tzu9966
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Battleforce, a UK based guild.

A few old friends, fairly veteran players, (4-5.5 mil GP) have come back to their first guild. looking to reinvigorate it.

We can run the 3 Raids by ourselves but not CRancor.

We're looking for:

1) Active players (any level/GP), get them 600 tickets, or very close to it

2) Those who can follow basic instructions (for TW and TB's)

3) Are active on discord and can have a laugh

join our discord
    https://discord.gg/wmbb8ezu

or message me direct
    446-562-592
  • THAMOHO
    4 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Our new guild "republican rookies" is perfect for new or casual players, because neither your gm nor your level matters to us.
    We just created our guild, and jumped to 50 members fast now you can help us grow and get stronger.
    We try to listen to every member so everyone has fun and progresses. (for example we give new players a chance to explore the raids before our strong members end them)
    Our guild is able to finish all differed raids frequently and more importantly give home to players who don't want to get kicked for not joining a discord or taking a day off and just wanna have fun without constant pressure
    You can also add our guildleader, in case you have questions, with this code:
    477-558-427
    Liveticker:
    CURENTLY FULL STAY TUNED
    GP 10m

Post edited by THAMOHO on
  • Join Younglings In The Temple Mid Level Guild Looking To Grow AEST

https://swgoh.gg/g/82982/younglings-in-the-temple/

Members 8/50
    GP 1.7M

We are brothers based in Australia aiming to build a thriving independent guild. This is our first time running a guild and we are aiming to be a casual yet committed player base (life comes first) for players 40+ Finding that there were high level guilds and low level guilds but couldn’t come across anything middle of the range. We are currently very active and aiming to grow as quickly as possible. Please feel free to pm me in regards to applications or apply directly

Ally Code- 211-844-511
  • Darth_Magnus
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Bonjour à tous !

Darth Magnus pour vous servir. Je suis un joueur de niveau un peu plus avancé qui ouvre une [Guilde FR] centrée sur les débutants.

Je cherche des joueurs débutants, respectueux et plus ou moins actifs, prêts à faire un peu de RP et friands de grimper dans les rangs tout en gardant un style détendu. Si ça vous parle, la guilde Imperio Stratos a été faite pour vous !

Puisse la force est avec vous à chaque instant !

D. Magnus
  • Sciphr
    1 posts Member
    Hey everyone,

I'm a 3.3mil GP player who wanted to help out a bunch of my IRL friends who are early/mid level players. So I created a guild. If you wanna join a guild to help you out, while also being a properly organized guild, hit me up! Discord will be mandatory.

Ally code: 894-267-828

Guild Name: Alderaans Survivors

• MorgothTheFeared
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello everyone
    Brand new guild: Morgal Rats.
    Have some active people but need more to get raid tickets and start raids. We could be doing heroic pit and heroic aat and probably heroic sith raid too.

Have a guild member with almost 6 mil GP with a galactic legend.

Need bodies for raid tickets though.

Ally code: 125-797-185

Guild name: Morgal Rats
  • Shadows of Rage is looking for members. Our goal is to play as many Raids and Territory Wars/Battles as possible. were just looking for people that will participate. Were not picky about our GP or what player level you are as long as your trying to play and have fun.
    ally code is 329-248-322
  • Hello everyone,

The Legion of Bush Wookies are looking for active recruits as yourself. Are you level 45+ and looking for a hard working yet fun guild? This is the place for you. We are focused on growing the guild and helping each other out along the way. We show each other respect as it should be.

We will shortly be doing Heroic Pit and Tier 5 Sith and Tier 6 Tank.

We will require Discord and have a new server created with channels for rules, tips/tricks, discussion, suggestions, leadership, raid/TW planning, etc.

Please reach out to Jerex Kaah - Leader: 696-693-749 in game or via the forums.

We look forward to hearing from you and wish you the best.

Your destiny awaits…..

star-wars-the-rise-of-skywalker-new_1572371043.jpg
    ovcluhvhj6cn.png
  • DarthR8er
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    71r65w7y34gq.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/62674/council-of-dark-elders/

Grow your squads in the Council of Dark Elders:

About us:
    - Guild GP 148 mil (down 10 players)
    - Have great core of daily players
    - Most of us been together since game started
    - We don't micro manage
    - Welcome players who are developing
    - Actively working on GL's
    - Gladly help those in need
    - U.S. central time

What we're looking for:
    - 10 everyday players
    - GP: Preferably 2.5 Million (Lower GP will
    still be considered based on Roster)
    - Tickets: 400+ daily
    - TB: Participation is mandatory. Participate in
    platoons/CM/mass deployment during
    events
    - TW: Participation is mandatory.
    Follow plans laid out for defense
    deployment/attacking.
    - Lack of participation for 7 days without
    notification = removal
    - Must have swgoh.gg profile
    - Discord used for platoon assignments
    - Do at least the minimum asked and
    have fun while doing it. = )

What we do:
    LS Hoth: 33* in last one (minus10 people)

DS Geo: 13* w/ 10 WAT shards and improving
    (minus 10 people)

HPit: 24 Join period
    Raid Simmed (guaranteed 10 Han shards
    and gear for everyone)

HTank: 24 Hour Join Period
    Raid simmed (guaranteed 6 Kenobi
    shards for everyone)

HSith : 24 Hour Join Period - FFA

Let's grow into a force to be reckoned with!!

https://discord.gg/FjWxuZrnrZ
    Post edited by DarthR8er on
  • VaderRen5
    95 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello everyone,

The End Order of the Galaxy is looking for a two members at level 85. We are at 56 million gp, All Heroic Raids. Raids are auto launch at 8:00 pm utc. We get about 25,000 tickets a day. Have 3 GL in guild. We are 15-2 in tw and get around 22 stars for both dark and light side hoth. All we ask is be active, if your going to be gone longer then 3-7 days, let us know and you won't be removed. Try to get 600 tickets but it isn't mandatory. If you have any questions, feel free to reach me in game, my ally code is 315-592-536 (can message me on here also but might not get back to you as fast as in game). If this sounds like a guild you are looking for, send a guild invite to join!

Thanks
    Post edited by VaderRen5 on
  • bizznerd
    117 posts Member
    Bad Batch Force is looking for new team players.

Our guild is new and open to join. We can do any raids on our own, but we need members for territory wars. We don't have any specific team requirements, but we try to collect daily tickets daily as much we can.

If you join us I can guarantee you will have fun.

Guild: Bad Batch Force
    https://swgoh.gg/g/84059/bad-batch-force/

Join us on Discord:
    https://discord.gg/mNbCMbHYvB

You can add me directly on discord. My discord name is bizznerd#8162
    The clones of Experimental unit 99 have a tendency to veer from standard combat protocol.

Guild: Bad Batch Force

Join the Discord server

Our official site
  • 9arnxl1ewwey.jpg
    https://swgoh.gg/g/62674/council-of-dark-elders/

Grow your squads in the Council of Dark Elders:

About us:
    - Guild GP 148 mil (down 10 players)
    - Have great core of daily players
    - Most of us been together since game started
    - We don't micro manage
    - We have a more relaxed, casual atmosphere
    - Welcome players who are developing
    - Actively working on GL's
    - Gladly help those in need
    - U.S. central time

What we're looking for:
    - 10 everyday players
    - GP: Preferably 2.5 Million (Lower GP will
    still be considered based on Roster)
    - Tickets: 400+ daily
    - TB: Participation is mandatory. Participate in
    platoons/CM/mass deployment during
    events
    - TW: Participation is mandatory.
    Follow plans laid out for defense
    deployment/attacking.
    - Lack of participation for 7 days without
    notification = removal
    - Must have swgoh.gg profile
    - Discord used for platoon assignments
    - Do at least the minimum asked and
    have fun while doing it. = )

What we do:
    LS Hoth: 33* in last one (minus10 people)

DS Geo: 13* w/ 10 WAT shards and improving
    (minus 10 people)

HPit: 24 Join period
    Raid Simmed (guaranteed 10 Han shards
    and gear for everyone)

HTank: 24 Hour Join Period
    Raid simmed (guaranteed 6 Kenobi
    shards for everyone)

HSith : 24 Hour Join Period - FFA

Let's grow into a force to be reckoned with!!

https://discord.gg/FjWxuZrnrZ
  • SpazzyE
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Guild name is Weiner Beaters, I know very classy

SpazzyE - I'm the main recruiter for our guild, if you want to reach out to me friend code is 546-577-917 or at discord SpazzyE#7766

Currently we have 3 guild members all in GMT-6, not too picky on where you're located but that's our reset time

We're a new guild with low ticket count so haven't completed many raids, willing to do any raids, it's really up to whatever the guild members want

No TW or TB completed as of yet.

We're a pretty laid back casual clan so whoever wants to join is welcome. Looking forward to building up the Weiner Beaters clan. Been beating weiners since day one and would love to have more players join. ;)
  • Agron1
    13 posts Member
    RSO Rebel Spec Ops looking for 4 new members. We are casual but dedicated guild. 400-600 tickets per day not going to boot you if you have rl or go on vacation. 33mil strong and doing heroics daily.
    We are open to join just guild search and come in and take your seat.
    RSO Rebel Spec Ops
This discussion has been closed.