Live battle system

Ever since I started playing this game I’ve had no greater wish than to compete against my friends so I can prove that I am better. Not only would it be fun to fight your friends, but it would help with testing certain character combinations in teams and what they work well against.

I understand that this would be very difficult to implement as the mechanic is completely new and uses aspects of multiplayer the game does not currently utilise,(e.g. you verse a real person’s team, but an AI controlling it).

Having this system as a live real time versing your friend next to you would be cool, but an alternative would be to at least let you battle their team when it is AI controlled which is a mechanic already used in the game.

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    No, msf has it and it’s trash.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    There are so many things already in the game that need to be fixed (TW matchmaking when guilds have different numbers of participants, GAC divisions, Conquest, etc.) - I am certainly not in favor of something that would bring very little to the game but require vast amounts of development resources.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    There are so many things already in the game that need to be fixed (TW matchmaking when guilds have different numbers of participants, GAC divisions, Conquest, etc.) - I am certainly not in favor of something that would bring very little to the game but require vast amounts of development resources.

the last sentence is true and I agree with it. why picking those 3 things to fix tho...
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »

the last sentence is true and I agree with it. why picking those 3 things to fix tho...

Those were just the first 3 off the top of my head - there are more. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    What needs to be fixed with Conquest?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

In case you missed it, they had canceled it.

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

In case you missed it, they had canceled it.

Update: it’s fixed!
  • I was unaware of many of these issues that need development as I am relatively new. This is just a suggestion so that in future, if these things are fixed, hopefully it finds its way up there in their list of things to do in the far distant future.