May the 4th predictions?

2Next

Replies

• CCyrilS wrote: »

Just curious, was this a twist on Clubber Lang?

No, just my take on the forums. Rats! Just explained.. fail..
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Mace Windu Rework
  • End of the game. I’ve read on the forums than Jedi Luke will be the last character released and the game will shut down about a year after that.
  • Gifafi wrote: »
    Outrage, tears, and incorrect complaints

Hilarious !
  • Magruffin wrote: »
    Red 5 announced. Pilots jkl and r2

Nah cls should be the pilot of red 5

Blows my mind that we still don't have that ship. I think the only reason we won't is because they would feel obliged to make rebels meta.
  • Starslayer wrote: »
    End of the game. I’ve read on the forums than Jedi Luke will be the last character released and the game will shut down about a year after that.

Well that was OBVIOUSLY NOT TRUE considering Boomer Luke and Gucci Palpatine.
  • Geode Marqee event confirmed! :D
    Will he have good synergy with Carbonite Han?
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Magruffin wrote: »
    Red 5 announced. Pilots jkl and r2

Nah cls should be the pilot of red 5

Blows my mind that we still don't have that ship. I think the only reason we won't is because they would feel obliged to make rebels meta.

I guess it's basically the same situation we had with JKL (waiting a while so he doesn't get eclipsed by power creep), except ships are younger and less developed and in general are full of additional problems. If the mode gets sorted out to satisfactory result, then maybe we could get it soon-ish...
  • More packs. Get out your wallet.
  • Honestly we all know it's Crosshair who is coming to the game on May the 4th, but part of me wants to belive we are getting 99 reveled on May 4th, would be a great character that would basically work like wat, giving bonuses to its teammates, and rearming them
  • Lots of info in The Road Ahead
  • Yeah this thread aged liked a fine wine