Conquest Rewards

It would seem that lower conquest tiers are better for rewards than the higher tiers on hard mode. Is this the case, or am I missing something? It appears that you get more loot for getting gear boxes one or two than getting the max rewards. Are the crates cumulative, like I get box one's loot, box 2's look, and so on? I would like some advice on this thanks!

Replies

• You do get less gear, but then you get more of the exclusive reward which is Razor Crest shards.

The debate has raged in other threads about whether or not the rewards are worse or better.
  • Yeah, but i read some time ago that they changed rewards, because a lot of ppl was complain about that rewards which was totally trash (like once per month conquest) u got 2 chests g12 with 15 pieces per chest, and 2 chests with 15 pieces g8-11 per chest. I read, but noticed in conquest currently - nothing changed...
    Reply to question if u looking for more gears go in normal conquest, if u want faster ship go into hard...
  • Koushe wrote: »
    Yeah, but i read some time ago that they changed rewards, because a lot of ppl was complain about that rewards which was totally trash (like once per month conquest) u got 2 chests g12 with 15 pieces per chest, and 2 chests with 15 pieces g8-11 per chest. I read, but noticed in conquest currently - nothing changed...

Do you have a source? They never said that they were changing the rewards, and even if they were going to, they also said that changes would only start taking place the Conquest after this one.
  • I totally agree that the crates are not right. Getting less and less gear just doesn’t make sense. At a minimum the gear should stay the same. Frankly, I need gear more than I need another ship ... and one that’s a (currently) useless faction, at that. Is there a BH cap ship in the works? Vet Han’s hauler would work. 😉
  • OnlyZuul wrote: »
    Frankly, I need gear more than I need another ship ... and one that’s a (currently) useless faction, at that. Is there a BH cap ship in the works? Vet Han’s hauler would work. 😉

Especially for those high gp players who are even to get the later crates to get RC shards...and now CG removing the number of fleets to deploy in GAC....even more useless.

(hopefully they course correct on the # of fleets you have to set and keep it the same as previous gp levels)