Who is in your squad?

Replies

• Xcien wrote: »
    Nihilus, Vader, Dooku, Palpatine, and Sidious

You do know Palp L is better

I've told him many times
    And I have done it with a Palp lead. I just feel that Nihilus works better on my team.

With Nihilus lead you can't crit which wrecks your damage
    And I have done it with a Palp lead. I just feel that Nihilus works better on my team.

With Nihilus lead you can't crit which wrecks your damage

And with palp lead, if you get the TM train going, you don't need to heal. I used a palp lead for a long time(6 months at least) in arena. I don't know if I ever used pulps healing ability

You have to switich to palp lead, the lead you are using is wrose than no lead. You can't crit!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »

You have to switich to palp lead, the lead you are using is wrose than no lead. You can't crit!

You're missing the whole point. It's the TM loss that makes it inferior. Nihilus doesn't need to crit, because annihilate.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

You're missing the whole point. It's the TM loss that makes it inferior. Nihilus doesn't need to crit, because annihilate.

My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/

Actually, not critting isn't too bad, but losing tm gain can change whether you win or lose. It also gives a bonus turn to your Vader mm.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Actually, not critting isn't too bad, but losing tm gain can change whether you win or lose. It also gives a bonus turn to your Vader mm.

I know what you mean, because I do use Palpatine as a leader for my team sometimes, and other times Nihilus. It just happens that I decide to use Nihilus over Palpatine a few more times, which is why I said that Nihilus is my team leader, though technically, either one is.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    And I do agree on the TM gain, but recently I've been fighting Jedi teams with Bastilla Shan and GMY, so the debuffs have been difficult to inflict sometimes, and I've been using Nihilus to last through the attacks with the extra health.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sorry guys I was gone for so long. Like my new profile picture?
    Magnificent, aren’t they?
  • CLS, P Leia, Han, R2, and Threepac
  • Lama_Su12 wrote: »
    Sorry guys I was gone for so long. Like my new profile picture?

• TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Lama_Su12 wrote: »

Wrong thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

Wrong thread.

???
  • Should I change it back?
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

Wrong thread.

???

This thread is about who is in your squad. Stop posting about your avatar.
  • 🙄
  • So, is anyone going to tell me/us their squad?
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    SLKR, Hux, Sith Trooper, KRU and Malak. Most of the time.
  • Ok now we can get back to the actual thing we’re supposed to be doing
  • Developing SLKR (g11), R7 Vader, R7 dark BSH, R7 Revan, and R7 KRU

Got me into the top 100, working so far.
  • Way back when g7 was max gear level, my arena team was Ackbar, Farmboy, StHan, Biggs, and Lumi.
    But then I got Wedge and switched to Lando, Biggs, Wedge, StHan, and Qui-Gon.
    Some time after that I switched to Krennic, DeathTrooper, K2SO, Cassian, and TF Pilot.
    But then I finally topped the arena charts with Phasma, OG Kylo, FOST, FOTP, and FOO.

None of these are recommended comps in today's arena. Most were probably questionable at the time as well.
  • My arena squad consists of JKL, Bastilla Shan, GMY, Jolee Bindo, and Ahsoka Fulcrum. I just finished making them all relics, still working on Zeta-ing Revan though.
  • I’m way behind all you guys 😂 ally code: 191-934-326. What’s yours
  • 428-873-775
  • Ok but seriously who is in your squad
  • My arena squad consists of JKL, Bastilla Shan, GMY, Jolee Bindo, and Ahsoka Fulcrum. I just finished making them all relics, still working on Zeta-ing Revan though.

You know that ashoka fulcrum isn't a jedi, correct?
  • Of course, but she works better than Luminara
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Of course, but she works better than Luminara

This in no way explains your decision to relic Fulcrum.
  • If you don’t believe me, my ally code is: 428-873-775
This discussion has been closed.