Should I bother with captain han solo?

Coolnessda
273 posts Member
edited April 2021
So I know he's needed for jedi knight luke but beyond that is captain han solo really any good? His basic attack is great against empire toons and his overall skillset makes him a good healer with all the health he can recover and max hp he gains as well as the rebel revives. But if I were to put him in a commander luke squad with raid han, chewbacca, and threepio and chewie would he be a good asset?

Replies

• crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    He doesn't really fit anywhere on his own. He is needed for Luke, and if your guild is doing Hoth, he can get probe droid shards, but he only needs low gear for that. But those are his only uses.
  • Show us your swgoh.gg so we can see all your rebels to give the best advice.
  • crzydroid wrote: »
    He doesn't really fit anywhere on his own. He is needed for Luke, and if your guild is doing Hoth, he can get probe droid shards, but he only needs low gear for that. But those are his only uses.
    You can’t get probe droid shards with Han as he is a light side character and prove droid shards are on DS hoth
  • ROLO shards. But he isn't required for that mission. Or any mission in Hoth TB.

Niche toon that they knew many would have to scramble to get ready for JKLS the first time around, hence the choice.

I personally use him with all the relic rebels that don't go with CLS, that I had to use to unlock JKL/JML.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    crzydroid wrote: »
    You can’t get probe droid shards with Han as he is a light side character and prove droid shards are on DS hoth

Yeah, I meant ROLO. It's been too long.
  • crzydroid
    7252 posts Moderator
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    ROLO shards. But he isn't required for that mission. Or any mission in Hoth TB.

Niche toon that they knew many would have to scramble to get ready for JKLS the first time around, hence the choice.

I personally use him with all the relic rebels that don't go with CLS, that I had to use to unlock JKL/JML.

Is he still not required? I remember they took the requirement out because of some bug, but assumed they'd add it back at some point.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Faced a pretty solid MM squad with him. He's not Reb fighter, but the extra heals and revives sure made it a pain.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    No one should be answering without OP's gg. Can't answer questions in a vacuum.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    No one should be answering without OP's gg. Can't answer questions in a vacuum.

Or this can happen
    85sx43amw8g0.gif
  • Cpt. Solo is horrible.
  • You need him at relic lvl for JML anyway.
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    You need him at relic lvl for JML anyway.

Only for JKL (but you need JKL for JML)