Zetas you regret?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Which one is bad lol

I believe he's referring to Learn Control. Some say it is unnecessary.

Only IBAT things is "necessary"
  • Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Which one is bad lol

+50% Crit Avoidance and double Tenacity is the “bad one”? Granted, Guard exists, but STILL. No kill like overkill.
    Which one is bad lol

+50% Crit Avoidance and double Tenacity is the “bad one”? Granted, Guard exists, but STILL. No kill like overkill.

Some say it. I don't.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Hockystyxx wrote: »
    Princess leia.. dont ask me why. I just like treat my girls to nice things i guess

One my first zetas, right after Cody for the HAAT raid.
    Snowbird13 wrote: »
    Which one is bad lol

Some say it. I don't.

I can’t understand it. I think the least beneficial one is for sure Rebel Maneuvers(5%TM? Really?), but I for sure don’t think it’s bad.
  • I just realized I haven’t actually looked at k2so abilities since I got him. Is the 97% counter chance a joke?

I’m not sure, but the 1% max protection on the Zeta has to be!

When you pair it with non mothma sharing, how fast it ramps because he will be counter attacked lots as the train progresses
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    what's nice is eventually you'll be able to zeta whoever you want, which results in less ragrets
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I just realized I haven’t actually looked at k2so abilities since I got him. Is the 97% counter chance a joke?

I’m not sure, but the 1% max protection on the Zeta has to be!

When you pair it with non mothma sharing, how fast it ramps because he will be counter attacked lots as the train progresses

I actually recently put zeta on both k2 and cassian for this reason. Call me crazy! Plus ship power, so why not?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    I actually recently put zeta on both k2 and cassian for this reason. Call me crazy! Plus ship power, so why not?

Not that I regret this, but I can do one better. Behold the Cassian's U-wing crew.
    wr66ead3l87f.png
    Not 1, but 2 zetas on Jyn!

Not that I regret this, but I can do one better. Behold the Cassian's U-wing crew.
    wr66ead3l87f.png
    Not 1, but 2 zetas on Jyn!

OOF, but hey look at this way, you will be ready for the death star raid when we get a ship raid XD like 5 years from now
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    You will be ready for the rest of the characters coming with the Cassian show. ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
    Call me crazy! Plus ship power, so why not?

OK, you crazy! Ship GP =/= ship power. Zetas on crew add exactly the same stats as any other level 8 ability. I'd hesitate to apply an omega if it's just for the ship.
  • OK, you crazy! Ship GP =/= ship power. Zetas on crew add exactly the same stats as any other level 8 ability. I'd hesitate to apply an omega if it's just for the ship.

While you may be correct, if the level 8 ability IS the zeta, and you want more power....
    I'm tempted (TEMPTED) to give a zeta to Tarkin's leadership ability just to make his ship that much better, but then, as alot of you know, I am cray cray.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    How much better would it actually be though?
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    How much better would it actually be though?

Doing some googling, I found this:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/ck6fr5/this_is_how_much_health_and_protection_my_hounds/

k813akia2l5t.jpg

Is it something? Yes. It it an amazing boost? No. Should you do it? Your account, your decision, no one else's.
  • LordDirt wrote: »
    You will be ready for the rest of the characters coming with the Cassian show. ;)

Who knows if we are getting a new cassian when the show drops?
  • Boba lead for me , I always use Nute or bossk now
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Call me crazy! Plus ship power, so why not?

OK, you crazy! Ship GP =/= ship power. Zetas on crew add exactly the same stats as any other level 8 ability. I'd hesitate to apply an omega if it's just for the ship.

Certainly never implied "just for ship". The context was for MM squad.

Yes and (yes-and) a zeta isn't an omega, it's 2.6 omegas, so some amount of expansion of the commentary was implied. I think LendersQuiz nailed the summarization well.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Yes and (yes-and) a zeta isn't an omega, it's 2.6 omegas, so some amount of expansion of the commentary was implied. I think LendersQuiz nailed the summarization well.

not really sure what you're trying to say. My comment was about adding zetas for MM squad. The part about ships can be left out completely, as it's irrelevant to conversation I was having.
  • bolduc40 wrote: »
    Boba lead for me , I always use Nute or bossk now

Boba's leader is omega...
  • TVF wrote: »
    T3-M4. Completely useless zeta. I believe I was drinking that night if I remember right 😏

I have both and no regrets. GG nuke served me well.

I forgot he was a part of the nuke squad. Maybe that’s why I felt compelled to zeta him while being not sober? 😂
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    LordDirt wrote: »

Who knows if we are getting a new cassian when the show drops?

They gage us characters from Mando and Bad Batch, why wouldnt we get some from the other shows as well? Seems like it would be a good way to keep the game going and more importantly to bring more viewers to the shows.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    bolduc40 wrote: »
    Boba lead for me , I always use Nute or bossk now

Boba's leader is omega...

oops I meant Jango lead haha
  • Maul
    Ipd
    Cls (never use him at very low gear)
    Talzin (like cls)

Are the 4 that come to mind immediately.

I guess you didn't figure out the infinite annihilate loop using maul lead, assassin, and nihilus in conquest then? Because that maul zeta came in real handy ;)
  • Miketo28
    204 posts Member
    Original Finn leadership zeta was so awesome. With that zeta I finally became able to clear Galactic War everyday.
    EA decided to change his leadership and so they reimbursed the Zetas. Out of nostalgia and stubbornness I slapped it back on Finn.
    Back then zeta mats were not stockpiled, so that definitely stung at the time.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Once you guys unlock KAM, you will stop regretting putting zeta lead on gyoda

Why? It’s still not as good as QGJ lead. 30% speed plus Kams zeta adding another 30% speed helps bring the offence on support and healers up to attacker levels. That’s way more deadly then yodas lead.
  • Sewpot wrote: »

Why? It’s still not as good as QGJ lead. 30% speed plus Kams zeta adding another 30% speed helps bring the offence on support and healers up to attacker levels. That’s way more deadly then yodas lead.

You need to watch some gameplay if you think that. QGJ was not nearly as good of a lead as GMY for KAM.
  • Sewpot wrote: »

You need to watch some gameplay if you think that. QGJ was not nearly as good of a lead as GMY for KAM.

This