[MEGA] Road Ahead: April 2021

Replies

• UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    The upcoming drops are in that post, which I've kindly highlighted for you further up on this thread.

There will be further double drop events when the next two rounds of requirements are announced. It's quite clear.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    The upcoming drops are in that post, which I've kindly highlighted for you further up on this thread.

There will be further double drop events when the next two rounds of requirements are announced. It's quite clear.

oh, know I get it, thanks!
  • wilhud
    47 posts Member
    Hope you all reconsider the horrible choice of making R8 GK required for jedi master kenobi. Or that r8 becomes available outside of crancor. Players should not be handcuffed/penalized just because they are not in an overpowered guild.
  • I think that they are gonna soon make relic 8 more accessible, they put it in conquest already, maybe they will add it to events or something
  • SEE better be able to beat Kenobi

Unless R8 Mace is in the team of course
  • they put it in conquest already

Exactly. They have made it more accessible already.
  • My R7 Sidious is still waiting for his rework, so wouldnt hold my breath for Mace
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    wilhud wrote: »
    Hope you all reconsider the horrible choice of making R8 GK required for jedi master kenobi. Or that r8 becomes available outside of crancor. Players should not be handcuffed/penalized just because they are not in an overpowered guild.

Define overpowered. There are guilds with 250m and less clearing it.

Relic 8 stuff is in Conquest boxes too.
  • Efranzblau wrote: »
    they put it in conquest already

Exactly. They have made it more accessible already.

Maybe they will add it to challenge tier assault battles, also "Ship Load" Another easter egg What new ship is coming or death star raid?
    wilhud wrote: »

Define overpowered. There are guilds with 250m and less clearing it.

Relic 8 stuff is in Conquest boxes too.

My guild cant clear P1 even and they are 185M GP
  • Jokes on you, I already have 2 KAM shards.

I have 12 now! :p
  • twstdbydsn wrote: »
    Jokes on you, I already have 2 KAM shards.

I have 12 now! :p

I have 2
    UdalCuain wrote: »

I read that, it said we would get it with the announcements although we did not get it today

You didn't read it very carefully then:
    8ee01h21lkn1.png

“The next set of requirements will be announced on 5/19 and the last set will be posted on 6/09. There will be double drops associated with each of these announcements...”

That’s what he’s referring to. He was wondering if double drops come with today’s announcement. I would answer that as no, because crumb mentioned it for the next two. Not this one.
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    Hope r8 KAM is needed

3 weeks of waiting will feel like forever
  • UdalCuain
    4996 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

I read that, it said we would get it with the announcements although we did not get it today

You didn't read it very carefully then:
    8ee01h21lkn1.png

“The next set of requirements will be announced on 5/19 and the last set will be posted on 6/09. There will be double drops associated with each of these announcements...”

That’s what he’s referring to. He was wondering if double drops come with today’s announcement. I would answer that as no, because crumb mentioned it for the next two. Not this one.

We cleared that up too, it's probably got lost in the merge.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Hope r8 KAM is needed

And Negotiator at 6* only, lol.
  • I really hope they want us to r5 all the new bad batch toons plus all garbage jedi but not require KAM
  • Please tell me they are going to rework some of these terrible Jedi...I don’t think anyone wants to relic up toons that are as worthless as Rose Tico.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    Hope r8 KAM is needed

3 years in my case...
  • Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    Hope r8 KAM is needed

And Negotiator at 6* only, lol.

Hmm... Everyone said getting Mace to G10 was a mistake although I guess not, I think GMY has to be a req for kenobi
  • Also, no one even cares about new Ahsoka, all about Kenobi
  • Also, no one even cares about new Ahsoka, all about Kenobi

Hahahahha bro that's so true
  • Well kenobi GL is here

I am disappointed. Rehash after rehash of the same characters. Mace, Plo, kit have never felt so effeminated
  • With mace going to be required for gk gl can we finally get the mace rework we all long for?!

No, Mace will be Rose Tico 2.0
  • Well kenobi GL is here

I am disappointed. Rehash after rehash of the same characters. Mace, Plo, kit have never felt so effeminated

Bro don't be a downer, it's kenobi as a GL, Mace will get a rework don't worry, and plo is alreadya good character with a great ship
  • The feedback you’ve all been waiting for! (Not really lol)

GL Kenobay:
    -Relic 8.....I think there were some out there that said R8 couldn’t possibly be needed so soon but.....here we are lol. That’s gonna undercut lots of people. At least R8 kenobi is good for fleets.

-Relic mace and Ayala....lmao oh boy. I’m really hoping that they decide to rework the GR jedi then finally because they are still utter garbage as a team. Speaking of GR jedi...if they make KAM a requirement then they’re gonna lose tons of money. There’s no way people can whale on him nor have the roster/guild to get him to 7*. I only just recently unlocked him and my guild gets 23/24 stars per LSGeoTB.

-Lol, R5 Bo-Katan....

Conquest:

- OOOOOOOOO Commander Tano!!! Shut up and take my money!!!

- Glad they’re making some changes, I’m curious to see what exactly the new cards disks will do. I hope they’re actually gonna look at the reward boxes as far as gear goes and at the very least take out the utter trash in those boxes. Looking at you mk4 guns and carbs!!

-I wonder if they’ll move around the factions we have to face a bit more too...hmmm

May the 4th:

-The may the 4th inbox goodies are pretty meh...but free stuff is free stuff. Maybe the packs will be super sweet deals on crystals or something. 🤷🏻‍♂️

-Double drops you say? Well 2x0 is zero....lololol. But imagine the catchup with the new shard drop rework. Potentially getting 20 on a single rotation? Not bad. I’d prefer the extra fries personally and make it 8 attempts for awhile again instead of 5, but that’s just me.

Miscellaneous:

-Guess we gotta wait a bit longer for some QoL changes or any updates with the gear economy....le sigh....but excited for more clone wars content. By far my favorite era to date.