[MEGA] Road Ahead: April 2021

Replies

• Not touching it until we know if KAM is required.
  • UdalCuain wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    UdalCuain wrote: »

I read that, it said we would get it with the announcements although we did not get it today

You didn't read it very carefully then:
    8ee01h21lkn1.png

“The next set of requirements will be announced on 5/19 and the last set will be posted on 6/09. There will be double drops associated with each of these announcements...”

That’s what he’s referring to. He was wondering if double drops come with today’s announcement. I would answer that as no, because crumb mentioned it for the next two. Not this one.

We cleared that up too, it's probably got lost in the merge.

Just saw that. It did get lost lol. Enjoy my feedback ;) hahahah
  • Can we get clarification on whether or not KAM will be required?
  • Can we get clarification on whether or not KAM will be required?

Yeah, that would be nice. It's pretty much Clarification if Kenobi is impossible to get or not
  • Alright folks gather around gather around let's see who we gonna need to get this beast of an character (who will get stumped by SEE most likely) predict what you think gonna be need down below!

IMO we gonna need:
    Cody(duh)
    Qui gon,
    Kit fisto,
    Luminara,
    Plo Koon,
    Anakin,
    GAS,
    Padme,
    R2D2,
    And Eeth koth,

• Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Can we get clarification on whether or not KAM will be required?

I guess it's hoarding time. I don't think CG will tell and there is a significant chance he will be required. If he is, it is pointless for me to invest in the other requrements for a very long time...
  • Nauros wrote: »

I guess it's hoarding time. I don't think CG will tell and there is a significant chance he will be required. If he is, it is pointless for me to invest in the other requrements for a very long time...

If he’s required, I’m probably Quitting this game, he’s so far out of reach it’s ridiculous
  • I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

A lot of people are F2P you know, like me
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »

If he’s required, I’m probably Quitting this game, he’s so far out of reach it’s ridiculous

Because you can't play this game without him?
  • Cs99
    146 posts Member

I wouldn't worry about it to much. "On par with other gls" means he'll be beatable by at least 1 other gl, which make him a waste of r8 materials.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    It seems like there will be no Mace rework at this time.... sad fase.
  • Will the changes to Deployable cooling systems be replaced with something similar? I’m pretty sure dcs is the only way I can get max rewards on Normal mode.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

No because Kenobi is my fav
  • No KAM requirement please!
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Nobody knows yet
  • Kyno wrote: »

Can you speak as to whether KAM will be required?
  • I found a mistake in the May 4th bonus pack. It says we’re getting 3 Clone Wars Chewbacca Shards, but since he’s an old character we should be getting double shards! 🤪
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Sebek wrote: »
    I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

Don't you already have 2 GLs and in the next month get the 2 two more? I don't know if this is possible F2P

If you start in 2017 it is and that's my alt not my main, im still F2P though on both
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

good thing there's already 2 others?
  • CG I have no issue with you requiring marquees for GLs, but please don't put KAM in there. Some people play in guilds with their friends and can't unlock him. Regardless of the hours they spend playing or the money they can or can't spend! Yours sincerely, a huge portion of your player base
  • Sebek wrote: »
    I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

Don't you already have 2 GLs and in the next month get the 2 two more? I don't know if this is possible F2P

If you start in 2017 it is and that's my alt not my main, im still F2P though on both

In 1 month 2 GLs?

I have the reqs, I just need the tickets for the events

good thing there's already 2 others?

No I mean Ep 3 kenobi
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

In 1 month 2 GLs?

how long have you been farming tickets?
  • I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

Or get two max hard chests rewards in conquest. You get 10 from one max reward on hard.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021

In 1 month 2 GLs?

idk, maybe 1 week so far? I dont remember though
  • I’m betting Wat for Master Kenobi. KAM for vader/scoundrel-mando maul.
    And bad batch clones will destroy reek mission..
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

In 1 month 2 GLs?

that is a long time to remember.
  • Kyno wrote: »

yf2p277hz6r4.jpeg

In 1 month 2 GLs?

that is a long time to remember.

I dont use most of my memory for the game
  • Please can you change the R8 requirement. I completely get why you’ve put it there being the new relic tier but it blocks the vast majority of players from accessing the GL. Personally I’ve been waiting for Kenobi for years and now I’m going to be unable to get my favourite character which is why I started the game. I’ve played every day for years and not thought about quitting until I knew I would never get my favourite character. I know this will most likely not change any opinion or not even be acknowledged but a GL is already hard enough to get so please don’t make it impossible for players like myself