[MEGA] Road Ahead: April 2021

Replies

• Cs99 wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »
    Can we get clarification on whether or not KAM will be required?

I guess it's hoarding time. I don't think CG will tell and there is a significant chance he will be required. If he is, it is pointless for me to invest in the other requrements for a very long time...

If he’s required, I’m probably Quitting this game, he’s so far out of reach it’s ridiculous

I wouldn't worry about it to much. "On par with other gls" means he'll be beatable by at least 1 other gl, which make him a waste of r8 materials.
    I think this time they will make him better than other gls because he requires relic 8
  • Not sure if someone mentioned this but, "ship load of changes"? Fleet updates??
    “But you know what I always say: Speak softly and drive a big tank.”
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Not sure if someone mentioned this but, "ship load of changes"? Fleet updates??

Assumed that was a typo
  • I
    Vantage67 wrote: »
    Please can you change the R8 requirement. I completely get why you’ve put it there being the new relic tier but it blocks the vast majority of players from accessing the GL. Personally I’ve been waiting for Kenobi for years and now I’m going to be unable to get my favourite character which is why I started the game. I’ve played every day for years and not thought about quitting until I knew I would never get my favourite character. I know this will most likely not change any opinion or not even be acknowledged but a GL is already hard enough to get so please don’t make it impossible for players like myself

I feel the same way about KAM, if he’s required, I’d rather quit then not get my favorite Star Wars character
  • Iy4oy4s
    2923 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    It seems like there will be no Mace rework at this time.... sad fase.

They said that they were waiting for a good time to rework him.....How can there be a better time than RIGHT NOW!!?!?!
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Wohooo another Kenobi. 😂 not even Carbonite Han yet ? I got excited when I saw Ashoka I got excited that’s it would be from the timeframe of the mandalorian and her new show . Nope .
  • You can put CUP R8 if you want to
    Just NO KAM
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    You can put CUP R8 if you want to
    Just NO KAM

Agreed
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

A lot of people are F2P you know, like me

Don't you already have 2 GLs and in the next month get the 2 two more? I don't know if this is possible F2P

If you start in 2017 it is and that's my alt not my main, im still F2P though on both

In 1 month 2 GLs?

I have the reqs, I just need the tickets for the events

how long have you been farming tickets?

@CCyrilS i'm pretty sure @Anakins_Master has been farming tickets since November.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

They said that they were waiting for a good time to rework him.....How can there be a better time than RIGHT NOW!!?!?!

Not sure.
  • Also, no one even cares about new Ahsoka, all about Kenobi

Hahahahha bro that's so true

I care. :)

• Needing one Relic 8 character is doable by saving up rewards from two months of Conquest. And you’ll probably need to put a relic 8 on GL Kenobi to activate his ultimate as well.

• Iy4oy4s wrote: »

Instead of a rework CG has come up with a new idea: Force players to invest gear and relic mats into poor and outdated toons no one uses and profit in the process. No rework required but they make more money!
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    TVF wrote: »
    I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

Don't you already have 2 GLs and in the next month get the 2 two more? I don't know if this is possible F2P

If you start in 2017 it is and that's my alt not my main, im still F2P though on both

In 1 month 2 GLs?

@CCyrilS i'm pretty sure @Anakins_Master has been farming tickets since November.

I buy energy a lot also, although let's not go off topic
  • Acymetric
    222 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »

If they rework him before people unlock Kenobi it isn't as painful to relic him and having to relic toons you would never use is like the entire premise of GL farming.

I'm not sure Mace even makes the top 10 for useless GL toons.
  • Z2gop wrote: »
    Wohooo another Kenobi. 😂 not even Carbonite Han yet ? I got excited when I saw Ashoka I got excited that’s it would be from the timeframe of the mandalorian and her new show . Nope .

If they’re doing clone wars content, why would they release Ahsoka from that time frame?
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not
    Players like me, can afford R8 mats now thanks to conquest (not able to do CRancor yet)

KAM is locked behind a BIG wall
    Our guild can't even do 1 shard yet because we can't get to his territory in time to begin with

Even when we did, we don't expect more than 10 shards per month

Best case scenario, you get 50 per month
    That's still 7 months to get him to 7*

Is a gigantic wall which includes time
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not
    Players like me, can afford R8 mats now thanks to conquest (not able to do CRancor yet)

Our guild can't even do 1 shard yet because we can't get to his territory in time to begin with

The game includes paitience
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

In 1 month 2 GLs?

Just curious, do you know how tickets are farmed?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    They will neither confirm or deny KAM being needed, as to not set the precedent of breaking the release cadence set for GLs.
    Just like previous Galactic Legends we will be rolling out the requirements over time
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

And I will be patient when farming my toons, just I don't think it should be fair to lock down people THAT far for a character

7* KAM's are just being unlocked rn, and a big part of the playerbase doesn't own him yet

Yes, I know this is endgame content, but still, incluiding KAM means destroying guilds

Lots of people will abandon their guilds in order to farm that only piece that will be missing (KAM) and I don't like that idea
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

Agreed

Agreed, a KAM requirement is entirely unfair, I have a good roster and have been playing for 5 years, I’m only 24/8o. Hence why if KAM is required I will likely quit
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Vantage67 wrote: »
    Please can you change the R8 requirement. I completely get why you’ve put it there being the new relic tier but it blocks the vast majority of players from accessing the GL. Personally I’ve been waiting for Kenobi for years and now I’m going to be unable to get my favourite character which is why I started the game. I’ve played every day for years and not thought about quitting until I knew I would never get my favourite character. I know this will most likely not change any opinion or not even be acknowledged but a GL is already hard enough to get so please don’t make it impossible for players like myself

Why won't you get him?

I’m currently 2.7M GP as I really like to focus my roster so can’t do hard mode conquest. My guild also isn’t strong enough for Challenge tier so R8 requirements are literally impossible for me to get
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited April 2021

In 1 month 2 GLs?

Just curious, do you know how tickets are farmed?

yes, Dark Side tickets on DS battles and LS tickets on LS battles. That was the last question I'm answering, stay on topic please.
  • Does CG intend on making the relic mats for relic 8 widely available or we just gonna let whales run a train on this one?
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They will neither confirm or deny KAM being needed, as to not set the precedent of breaking the release cadence set for GLs.
    Just like previous Galactic Legends we will be rolling out the requirements over time

That seems like a yes to me
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

And I will be patient when farming my toons, just I don't think it should be fair to lock down people THAT far for a character

7* KAM's are just being unlocked rn, and a big part of the playerbase doesn't own him yet

Yes, I know this is endgame content, but still, incluiding KAM means destroying guilds

Lots of people will abandon their guilds in order to farm that only piece that will be missing (KAM) and I don't like that idea

How many ppl with all 4 GLs don't have KAM yet? Or close enough once they finish other reqs?
  • JobiWan66 wrote: »
    I’m betting Wat for Master Kenobi. KAM for vader/scoundrel-mando maul.
    And bad batch clones will destroy reek mission..

You are aware that you wont be able to put more than 3 bad batch for the reek mission?