Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

A lot of people are F2P you know, like me

Don't you already have 2 GLs and in the next month get the 2 two more? I don't know if this is possible F2P

If you start in 2017 it is and that's my alt not my main, im still F2P though on both

In 1 month 2 GLs?

I have the reqs, I just need the tickets for the events

how long have you been farming tickets?

@CCyrilS i'm pretty sure @Anakins_Master has been farming tickets since November.

I buy energy a lot also, although let's not go off topic

Just curious, do you know how tickets are farmed?

yes, Dark Side tickets on DS battles and LS tickets on LS battles. That was the last question I'm answering, stay on topic please.

so you've only been doing LS and DS battles for about a week (as best as you can remember)?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    mariogsh wrote: »
    You can put CUP R8 if you want to
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not
    Players like me, can afford R8 mats now thanks to conquest (not able to do CRancor yet)

KAM is locked behind a BIG wall
    Our guild can't even do 1 shard yet because we can't get to his territory in time to begin with

Even when we did, we don't expect more than 10 shards per month

Best case scenario, you get 50 per month
    That's still 7 months to get him to 7*

Is a gigantic wall which includes time

The game includes paitience

And I will be patient when farming my toons, just I don't think it should be fair to lock down people THAT far for a character

7* KAM's are just being unlocked rn, and a big part of the playerbase doesn't own him yet

Yes, I know this is endgame content, but still, incluiding KAM means destroying guilds

Lots of people will abandon their guilds in order to farm that only piece that will be missing (KAM) and I don't like that idea

How many ppl with all 4 GLs don't have KAM yet? Or close enough once they finish other reqs?

Why would not owning the other 4 GL's should keep you apart from this one?
    I do not know how often they are up I don't buy them but they sell R8 packs. No need to be in an OP guild.

A lot of people are F2P you know, like me

Don't you already have 2 GLs and in the next month get the 2 two more? I don't know if this is possible F2P

If you start in 2017 it is and that's my alt not my main, im still F2P though on both

In 1 month 2 GLs?

I have the reqs, I just need the tickets for the events

how long have you been farming tickets?

@CCyrilS i'm pretty sure @Anakins_Master has been farming tickets since November.

I buy energy a lot also, although let's not go off topic

Just curious, do you know how tickets are farmed?

yes, Dark Side tickets on DS battles and LS tickets on LS battles. That was the last question I'm answering, stay on topic please.

so you've only been doing LS and DS battles for about a week (as best as you can remember)?

Stay on topic, dm me instead
  • Smowy
    38 posts Member
    R8 GK...
    well apparently master kenobi is so good that only the really top tier players and whales can have him
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Smowy wrote: »
    R8 GK...
    well apparently master kenobi is so good that only the really top tier players and whales can have him

I think a lot of players and guilds are able to clear Rancor raid or Conquest Hard

Its not locked to top tier players
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They will neither confirm or deny KAM being needed, as to not set the precedent of breaking the release cadence set for GLs.
    Just like previous Galactic Legends we will be rolling out the requirements over time

The last batch of gls they did come out and say early on that other gls wouldn’t be required. So I think they could do the same with kam and not break the cadence.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Vantage67 wrote: »
    Please can you change the R8 requirement. I completely get why you’ve put it there being the new relic tier but it blocks the vast majority of players from accessing the GL. Personally I’ve been waiting for Kenobi for years and now I’m going to be unable to get my favourite character which is why I started the game. I’ve played every day for years and not thought about quitting until I knew I would never get my favourite character. I know this will most likely not change any opinion or not even be acknowledged but a GL is already hard enough to get so please don’t make it impossible for players like myself

Why won't you get him?

I’m currently 2.7M GP as I really like to focus my roster so can’t do hard mode conquest. My guild also isn’t strong enough for Challenge tier so R8 requirements are literally impossible for me to get

Well 2.7m GP is low for even one GL, let alone the newest one. It's certainly not impossible (I have SLKR on my 3m GP alt) but I don't think you should expect to get the new shiny every time at your stage in the game.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not
    Players like me, can afford R8 mats now thanks to conquest (not able to do CRancor yet)

Our guild can't even do 1 shard yet because we can't get to his territory in time to begin with

And I will be patient when farming my toons, just I don't think it should be fair to lock down people THAT far for a character

7* KAM's are just being unlocked rn, and a big part of the playerbase doesn't own him yet

Yes, I know this is endgame content, but still, incluiding KAM means destroying guilds

Lots of people will abandon their guilds in order to farm that only piece that will be missing (KAM) and I don't like that idea

How many ppl with all 4 GLs don't have KAM yet? Or close enough once they finish other reqs?

I'm saying there are 4 GLs to get before you need to worry about getting the 5th. By that point you'll probably have your r8 materials and KAM (of he's even actually needed)

But no other GL is Master Kenobi
    It's not a "progressive" thing, like JKL before JML

They're different GL's, I should be able to pick which I want to go after
    This is also a collector game, I want to collect Master Kenobi, I literally drop out my JKL farm to go after Master Kenobi, or to hoard, at least, until I know if i'll be able to get him or if KAM is gonna be needed for him
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

I'm saying there are 4 GLs to get before you need to worry about getting the 5th. By that point you'll probably have your r8 materials and KAM (of he's even actually needed)

This is also a collector game, I want to collect Master Kenobi, I literally drop out my JKL farm to go after Master Kenobi, or to hoard, at least, until I know if i'll be able to get him or if KAM is gonna be needed for him

That is simply your wish, that you can pick which GL you go for. I mean you can, but nobody owes you the ability to do so at any given moment.

And if it is a collection game as you say, you should have no issue collecting the first 4 before moving on.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    They will neither confirm or deny KAM being needed, as to not set the precedent of breaking the release cadence set for GLs.
    Just like previous Galactic Legends we will be rolling out the requirements over time

The last batch of gls they did come out and say early on that other gls wouldn’t be required. So I think they could do the same with kam and not break the cadence.

This is true, “not saying”, really means: yes but we don’t want community backlash yet.
  • Ultra wrote: »
    R8 GK...

I think a lot of players and guilds are able to clear Rancor raid or Conquest Hard

The rancor has been made even harder with the changes with more relics needed. Conquest (hard) is limited to 4M GP so for anyone under that it’s literally impossible to get GL Kenobi
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Ultra wrote: »
    R8 GK...

The rancor has been made even harder with the changes with more relics needed. Conquest (hard) is limited to 4M GP so for anyone under that it’s literally impossible to get GL Kenobi

its the latest toon, its not meant for 4M GP players, who can't attempt conquest hard

You can always buy the r8 packs, though
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

That is simply your wish, that you can pick which GL you go for. I mean you can, but nobody owes you the ability to do so at any given moment.

And if it is a collection game as you say, you should have no issue collecting the first 4 before moving on.

Fair point, but why should I relic'd up over 30 characters just to get to Master Kenobi if they're not pre-requisite? And how we even got to conversate about this? lol

Negotiator and R8 are alredy a BIG stop to many players, why would you want to add another one?

Even tho I still don't like the idea, having a "4* KAM" requirement would be more fair than any "Relic KAM" requirement
  • Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Ct214476 wrote: »
    Z2gop wrote: »
    Wohooo another Kenobi. 😂 not even Carbonite Han yet ? I got excited when I saw Ashoka I got excited that’s it would be from the timeframe of the mandalorian and her new show . Nope .

If they’re doing clone wars content, why would they release Ahsoka from that time frame?

I was being sarcastic in general. How many Ahsoka will we end up with .
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

Fair point, but why should I relic'd up over 30 characters just to get to Master Kenobi if they're not pre-requisite? And how we even got to conversate about this? lol

Negotiator and R8 are alredy a BIG stop to many players, why would you want to add another one?

Even tho I still don't like the idea, having a "4* KAM" requirement would be more fair than any "Relic KAM" requirement

I'm not trying to say other GLs are pre requisite. Just that there is plenty to do before you "need" JMK.

• All I’m saying is, I’ve spent a lot on this game, if hes required and there is no reasonable pack to get him in, CG is losing my business
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »
    JobiWan66 wrote: »
    I’m betting Wat for Master Kenobi. KAM for vader/scoundrel-mando maul.
    And bad batch clones will destroy reek mission..

You are aware that you wont be able to put more than 3 bad batch for the reek mission?

You can use 4 as only ARC is a fix requirement. The other slots can be filled with clone troopers and Shaak Ti.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

Is owning a 6* negotiator really a “BIG stop” for someone unlocking JMK?

Surely someone who doesn’t have that ship at 6* should be worrying about other things before the latest GL?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Please can you change the R8 requirement. I completely get why you’ve put it there being the new relic tier but it blocks the vast majority of players from accessing the GL. Personally I’ve been waiting for Kenobi for years and now I’m going to be unable to get my favourite character which is why I started the game. I’ve played every day for years and not thought about quitting until I knew I would never get my favourite character. I know this will most likely not change any opinion or not even be acknowledged but a GL is already hard enough to get so please don’t make it impossible for players like myself

Why won't you get him?

I’m currently 2.7M GP as I really like to focus my roster so can’t do hard mode conquest. My guild also isn’t strong enough for Challenge tier so R8 requirements are literally impossible for me to get

Well 2.7m GP is low for even one GL, let alone the newest one. It's certainly not impossible (I have SLKR on my 3m GP alt) but I don't think you should expect to get the new shiny every time at your stage in the game.

The difference is that it’s impossible to even attempt to get it. I’m not asking for the new GL to just be handed out but having it locked to either above 4M GP or be carried by a guild that can complete is wrong. Your Alt proves the point that at lower GP you can gear for a GL which I’m aiming to do. However with R8 this simply becomes impossible
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member

Why won't you get him?

The difference is that it’s impossible to even attempt to get it. I’m not asking for the new GL to just be handed out but having it locked to either above 4M GP or be carried by a guild that can complete is wrong. Your Alt proves the point that at lower GP you can gear for a GL which I’m aiming to do. However with R8 this simply becomes impossible

Oh well. That's how it works.

I'm guessing you weren't around for Traya.
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

Surely someone who doesn’t have that ship at 6* should be worrying about other things before the latest GL?

Yes, it is

As KAM, it's months of farm that is not up to you, but how well your guild does.
    And well, you forgot about R8 Kenobi, so yeah, no need on putting another barrier in KAM form

I know a lot of people doesn't care because you alredy have him, and like Peter Parker said "Your problems are not my business", but you should try to emphatize at the very least lol

I would spend money on this farm because I LOVE Kenobi and have been waiting for GL Kenobi or any clone wars GL since GL's exist, but obviously, if KAM is needed, there's no reason to waste money in something I will never be able to achieve at this moment, in some years? Yes, but not now, the moment I'm willing to pay them lol
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

Yes, it is

As KAM, it's months of farm that is not up to you, but how well your guild does.
    And well, you forgot about R8 Kenobi, so yeah, no need on putting another barrier in KAM form

I know a lot of people doesn't care because you alredy have him, and like Peter Parker said "Your problems are not my business", but you should try to emphatize at the very least lol

I would spend money on this farm because I LOVE Kenobi and have been waiting for GL Kenobi or any clone wars GL since GL's exist, but obviously, if KAM is needed, there's no reason to waste money in something I will never be able to achieve at this moment, in some years? Yes, but not now, the moment I'm willing to pay them lol

Darj reacted to the fact that you felt the need to include a 6* Neg in your complaint, he made no comment on R8 GK.

By now anyone who is far enough along in their SWGOH journey to consider getting the newest GL should be in a guild that made it possible for them to get a 6* Neg if they had decided to do that.
  • Prediction- IF we are required to have KAM as a prerequisite for GL Kenobi, Wat and KAM will move into the GET1/2 store at the same time.
  • Also, no one even cares about new Ahsoka, all about Kenobi

I dont really care about things other than scoundrels, so...
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Prediction- IF we are required to have KAM as a prerequisite for GL Kenobi, Wat and KAM will move into the GET1/2 store at the same time.

Haha that's a nice dream you have there.
  • TheJEFFtm wrote: »
    Prediction- IF we are required to have KAM as a prerequisite for GL Kenobi, Wat and KAM will move into the GET1/2 store at the same time.

I wish
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Z2gop wrote: »
    Wohooo another Kenobi. 😂 not even Carbonite Han yet ? I got excited when I saw Ashoka I got excited that’s it would be from the timeframe of the mandalorian and her new show . Nope .

Probably saving for a mando journey continued.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

Yes, it is

Darj reacted to the fact that you felt the need to include a 6* Neg in your complaint, he made no comment on R8 GK.

By now anyone who is far enough along in their SWGOH journey to consider getting the newest GL should be in a guild that made it possible for them to get a 6* Neg if they had decided to do that.

If they had decided to.

Big point on that, "newer" people that had gone for Male instead are getting punished for this, so yeah, it's another stop.

Yep. It's a game of making choices. Sometimes people make the wrong one. What can you do? Shrug.

Maybe a 6* Mal will be required for the next one.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Just NO KAM

RELIC 8 CUP IS WAY WORSE

No is not

Yes, it is

If they had decided to.

Big point on that, "newer" people that had gone for Male instead are getting punished for this, so yeah, it's another stop.

Yep. It's a game of making choices. Sometimes people make the wrong one. What can you do? Shrug.

Maybe a 6* Mal will be required for the next one.

You can't call it a "wrong" choices if there was nothing in the horizon to be a wrong choice in that moment lol

Now that requirements are here, yes, going for a Male instead of Nego, if you're planning on going for JMK, would indeed, be a wrong choice