Thicc Boy

Blubcop
353 posts Member
edited April 2021
Under hunter lead and with the right Mods wrecker could reach over 400000 health and protection combined. That's GL level tankiness wow
Post edited by Blubcop on

Replies

• Think my best health mod set would get him to around 160k plus 20% each for the other 4 clones = 128kk
    Add another 35% of the base 160k from hunter lead = 56k.

344k health at the start of the battle, that is a thicc boy

Shaak ti gives 15% health for each clone ally which would be 60%. 25% more than hunter lead.

So it could be 160k + 128K + 96k = 384k

Either way it's quite a bit of health for a marquee

• Blubcop
    353 posts Member
    At relic 7 he has about 65k max health and 59k protection.
    3 health sets are +30% health so 65k + 19k = 84k
    4 prot primaries are +96% prot so 59k + 56k = 115k
    Combined that would be 199k
    With 4 bad batch allies and hunter lead, it would be 199k + 199k * 0,8 + 199k * 0,35 = 427k
    And thats without secondaries, but of course asuming we get a fifth bad batch char
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    u spelled thicc wrong
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Blubcop
    353 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    u spelled thicc wrong

don`t know what you`re talking about ;)
  • Blubcop wrote: »
    At relic 7 he has about 65k max health and 59k protection.
    3 health sets are +30% health so 65k + 19k = 84k
    4 prot primaries are +96% prot so 59k + 56k = 115k
    Combined that would be 199k
    With 4 bad batch allies and hunter lead, it would be 199k + 199k * 0,8 + 199k * 0,35 = 427k
    And thats without secondaries, but of course asuming we get a fifth bad batch char

I was just doing the maths for health. If I was to include protection it would far exceed your number especially with a shaak ti lead
  • Blubcop
    353 posts Member
    Treeburner wrote: »
    I was just doing the maths for health. If I was to include protection it would far exceed your number especially with a shaak ti lead
    Ahh then I just missunderstood you. I thought with his kit you`d obviously want to max out protection so you propably calculated for max prot
  • Blubcop wrote: »
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Ahh then I just missunderstood you. I thought with his kit you`d obviously want to max out protection so you propably calculated for max prot

No I was doing the maths for health like I said, I have a r7 Barris who has a similar base hp to wrecker , and she has about 160k health from mod alone.
    So I used that as a base to achieve a close representative of what his health could be.
    Then I added his unique and an lead.

And because hunters lead and Shaaks lead both give % max Health( Shaaks is 15% for each clone and only 5% protection ) it made sense to use health to gain the biggest single stats number which could be around 384k just health.
    If you want me to work out the maths for protection using the same mods to get a total health/ protection number I can
  • Add 70k protection after mods then hunter lead and wreckers unique it's 150k protection. So in theory it could be 384k + 150k = 534k.djrn17w03of5.png

Mods used to gain template