What lead for Zaal Mission Kuill ig11, GAC offense or defense.

Looks like my choices are
Qira
Ig88
Other BH
I like the team. Just not too keen about the lead. I like zIg88 best. I hear OG Kylo shuts down Old Republic, but I think 88's zeta would stop that

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    That's not really an OR squad, though is it?
  • CCyrilS wrote: »

That's not the point. The point is that the OR mechanics that allow Kylo to thrive are constant debuffs that health regen him

This team has just as many if not more debuffs but Zig88 should solve that
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »

That's not the point. The point is that the OR mechanics that allow Kylo to thrive are constant debuffs that health regen him

Idk. I've never designed a squad with a single possible enemy in mind. Especially not one as old as kylo.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »

Idk. I've never designed a squad with a single possible enemy in mind. Especially not one as old as kylo.

LOL neither have I here. I am merely mentioning him because he is supposedly the 1 toon counter to a very similar team. If I am going to idea-craft I dont want to wait to to deal with a mediocre toon that can solo max-banner it.
  • Stormtrooper Han is an option. Gives def or off buffs. Feeds turn meter. Scoundrel tag too. He doesn't have to be high gear to let the team do their thing.
  • Stormtrooper Han is an option. Gives def or off buffs. Feeds turn meter. Scoundrel tag too. He doesn't have to be high gear to let the team do their thing.

Yeah, and I do want to z him
    Probably best non-legend tank next to bossk

Think zombie, 5s, GK and a few others want to see you lol
  • Treeburner wrote: »
    Stormtrooper Han is an option. Gives def or off buffs. Feeds turn meter. Scoundrel tag too. He doesn't have to be high gear to let the team do their thing.

GK is a r character, and 5s doesn’t want to taunt. Add Wrecker to the list
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
    Stormtrooper Han is an option. Gives def or off buffs. Feeds turn meter. Scoundrel tag too. He doesn't have to be high gear to let the team do their thing.

Yes, that was a statement I did not think through

Is GK a non legend character i.e galactic legend ?
    If 5s didn't want to taunt then why did he become a taunting nightmare to counter GL ,
    Or are you saying you don't want him to taunt.
    Treeburner wrote: »

If 5s didn't want to taunt then why did he become a taunting nightmare to counter GL ,

I forget the special name they give IPD ROLO GK and Han, but obviously Han and GK are legendary quality, while not galactic legends.

I'd have a hard time stating which toons were "better": CLS, GK, of Han Solo. They are all awsomenat what they do. Not getting hung up on the names.

ST Han is a great tank. While zombie is pretty awesome, I do think ST Han has the better plug N play kit.
  • I'll just throw Baze into that list.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Looks like my choices are
    Qira
    Ig88
    Other BH
    I like the team. Just not too keen about the lead. I like zIg88 best. I hear OG Kylo shuts down Old Republic, but I think 88's zeta would stop that

You heard right, anytime I see a OR team, I see a 63 banners win lol
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Qira
    Ig88
    Other BH

I would like to see you do that against the team I mentioned above
    Qira
    Ig88
    Other BH

Would love to try (probably won't happen, IG-11 should be a enourmous wall), sadly, we can't fight each other lol
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    mariogsh wrote: »
    Qira
    Ig88
    Other BH

Would love to try (probably won't happen, IG-11 should be a enourmous wall), sadly, we can't fight each other lol
    BAM lead with IG11, Kuill, Mission, Zalbaar would 100% not be solo able by OG Kylo.

That’s possibly your best bet @Mephisto_style

Edit: IG mixup
    Qira
    Ig88
    Other BH

BAM lead with IG11, Kuill, Mission, Zalbaar would 100% not be solo able by OG Kylo.

That’s possibly your best bet @Mephisto_style

Edit: IG mixup

While I think you are right, I am on a bughet
    Treeburner wrote: »

I mean pre all that. Like you want someone else to die for sacrifice. Not talking about GL era.
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    Well, Fives is a great tank, becouse if the enemy doesnt focus him, bad things happen. Same for another great non legendary tank, called Jolee Bindo. Then there is Sion, KRU, L3, shoretrooper, SET, Old Ben. And you compare STH to any of thoose? thats just insulting^^
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Arva wrote: »
    Well, Fives is a great tank, becouse if the enemy doesnt focus him, bad things happen. Same for another great non legendary tank, called Jolee Bindo. Then there is Sion, KRU, L3, shoretrooper, SET, Old Ben. And you compare STH to any of thoose? thats just insulting^^

He said “plug and play”. Fives, bindo, Sion, KRU etc all perform best within a specific team.