Wrong bad batch character

Lttsumm1743
84 posts Member
edited April 2021
Ok. So looking at the bad batch portrait I immediately noticed something
It's not Crosshair, its Echo. WHY? Why would they give us echo and not Crosshair? They build the bad batch around season 7, and Echo did not even join them until their last episode. Crosshair seemed so obvious. It seems pretty clear it's not crosshair in the portrait. Why would CG do this?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Crosshair hasn't been shown with the others in the bad batch trailers, maybe spoilers to do with the early episodes?
  • Rumours about Crosshair going to the empire and leaving the bad batch seem to be real now
  • Regardless that is stupid, these are clearly the clones from season 7 rescuing echo, he was with republic then, it's like saying oh GAS is Vader, well yes he is technically Vader but not yet, so not giving us crosshair is dumb
  • Maybe they just want to keep everyone guessing until the show starts.
  • dtbiz7s04inh.jpg
    Nah it's echo
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    they could always be waiting to add crosshair way later. the show seems to show him with the empire, but maybe hes just infiltrating and playing the part of betrayer, and later on he will reveal his real loyalties and thus we get him ingame then to not spoiler that part
  • I'd be happier with Crosshair as he was in S7, that's where they've taken inspiration for the other BB kits. Still remains to be seen who the 4th toon will be, but Wreckers Dev Insight implies we'll only get 4 for now
  • The Bad Batch we have in-game are all using animations from season 7, they arnt throwing stormtroopers around, and so what if he switches to empire, Cody did too but we still got him ingame
  • Exactly my point. I CV would understand waiting for Crosshair so he could have empire synergy, but it's the part about building the bad batch team around season 7 that confuses me.

You guys all make sense btw
  • dtbiz7s04inh.jpg
    Nah it's echo

Where did you find this?
  • dtbiz7s04inh.jpg
    Nah it's echo

Where did you find this?

Trailer of bad batch
  • dtbiz7s04inh.jpg
    Nah it's echo

Where did you find this?

Trailer of bad batch

Thanks
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    I’m not sure that crosshair did betray the Bad Batch. There is a split second in the first trailer that looks like Crosshair is throwing something (tray?) into a reg. I can’t wait to see the episode tomorrow! The made Wrecker official last week Tuesday, so maybe following that?

gra4k8k1grtm.jpeg