GC - T7 feat did not complete T1

th3evo
358 posts Member
edited April 2021
I did the tier 7 undersized team feat and it auto-completed every tier except tier 1.
Did anyone else experience this or was this just a one time issue?
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Same for me, someone on Reddit as well so I guess it’ll affect most people. Not too much of an issue though, just have to double check
  • Same here.
  • Haha I totally missed that. Good thing it wouldn’t have affected getting max crate or people would have been a bit ticked off missing out on top reward.
  • Deathbringer59
    562 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    w74khj3pyrc1.jpg

hawpv15x0ugc.jpg
  • Same here, Calculated Risk show as incomplete on Tier 1 and on Tier 5 Calculated Risk is complete but Complete Tier 5 not......
  • Supersix wrote: »
    Same here, Calculated Risk show as incomplete on Tier 1 and on Tier 5 Calculated Risk is complete but Complete Tier 5 not......

That's good, I'm not having hallucinations! Opened a T4 to do Calculated Risk and was surprised when it was also completed in T5.
  • Same here.
  • Same here.
    Don't affect max rewards and you can do it manually and get the feat done.
    Still is a curious bug.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Please report to Answers HQ.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>