Most devastating mistake you've made

Replies

• Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Missing out on 6 months of CT3 of the Rebel Assault Battle by not using the event special ability. 🙄😣
  • Used the credit card for the first time.
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Jkane
    220 posts Member
    Used the credit card for the first time.

This. And the second time, and the third time and the............pfft. nvm
  • Kyno wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Making a forum account.

I think I have the power to fix this one for you.
    ll1n5cqb70gg.gif

xdmxq4isgtxc.jpeg

• Final mistake, telling my guild leader something and getting kicked on phase 4 of geo tb

"something"??
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Mine has to be not restarting after coming back to the game. Originally downloaded when it first came out but didn’t get into it at the time, came back to it in may of last year and got really into it and ended up buying the HBD bundle. It wasn’t until a few weeks after when I truly started to understand how the game works with shards and stuff that I realised my mistake. Now I’m in an old SA shard that’s full of GL’s at the top so I’m cut off from a large amount of crystals daily. Got no one but Myself to blame for it because let’s be honest, who spends £100 on a game they haven’t fully understood yet but in general I’m still happy with my progress, I just know it could have been better.
  • Getting gl rey
  • Arva
    80 posts Member
    starting with nightsisters on my main, becouse i searched google if they were a good team, and no one was willing to point out the problems with stuff. only took me till like 1,3m gp to recover from following outdated guides etc.
  • Had all my cantina energy saved up, reset time came and bought 3 cantina refreshes, went to spend on KRU just for his ship, I already farmed him to 7* long ago, so clicked and sim farmed the lot.

Of course I sim farmed original Kylo, who was also already 7*. Almost deleted the game there and then at my stupidity.

I’m FTP. A full energy and 300 Crystal waste is a killer.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    sndnichols wrote: »
    Getting gl rey

That's silly.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I haven't made any devastating mistakes but I constantly make lesser ones like picking HY instead of GMY or vice versa in TB/TW/GAC. If another GL Yoda ever gets released I'm doomed.

Another common one is flipping teams in arena and rushing into another battle with the wrong team. I'm a mark for switching out GG and GK ship arena teams and leaving the wrong capital ship in.
  • Chose mal than Nego? Lol
  • TVF wrote: »
    Getting gl rey

That's silly.

You don't have to like what I think, but your comment is unnecessary, but you are just being you.
  • When our guild needed a merc for hSTR, he would be available for about 18 hrs. I launched the hSTR with a 24 hr join period. 110k tickets down the drain.
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    edited April 2021
    GAC: My Negotiator vs Opponent Empire fleet.

Opening move: Fives special on Tie Bomber... ouch..

Ended up losing the battle and the match, which otherwise would have been a comfy 30+ banner lead win.

• DubbQ
    92 posts Member
    Buying a useless pack by accident when opening bronziums for over 100 dollars. I think it only got me some zetas in the end.

There was no waynI was getting my money back or change it to hyperdrive bundle which was same price but has 1000 times the value
  • Well, being f2p then thinking Mandalorian content was going somewhere then buying the shard packs only to have probably the lamest legendary character and a B+ team to show for it.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    https://youtu.be/p2E2hra7RCs

Not my account but I’m just wondering if this person regrets R8ing an entire Phoenix squad
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Getting gl rey

That's silly.

You don't have to like what I think, but your comment is unnecessary, but you are just being you.

Why do you regret Rey then?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Phoenixeon wrote: »
    Chose mal than Nego? Lol

I did Mal first and have zero regrets.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Chose mal than Nego? Lol

Same here, Mal is great.
    As for my biggest mistake, it was probably dropping most of my crystal stash on Armorer shard in anticipation of some Mando legendary. And then Bo-Katan turned out to be a marquee...
  • I have many regrets in this game.
    1.Wasting my crystals on empire bundle pack to get magma and krennic shards
    2.Wasting 5k crystals on anniversary pack to get Gammorean Guard to 7*
    3. Selling my entire mods including 6E accidently instead of selected ones.
    4. Continuous grinding for Jtr to unlock it but not working on resistance.
    5. Running an early squad arena team with palp as leader with Cls and han without proper mods
    6. Not working on speed sets and speed secondaries early in game.
    7. Getting F.O team to 7* but not gearing them
    8. Wasting my currency early game to get as many characters to 7*
  • TVF wrote: »
    Getting gl rey

That's silly.

I wasted a lot of time and resources on arguably the worst GL. No other "useless" character required so much equipment, zetas and relic mats. If you try to use her with resistance, which, IMO, should be optimal, you will get spanked by a multitude of teams. Knowing what I know now, I would never even try to get her.

• Yado101
    144 posts Member
    I once went through my roster and applied every upgrade I could, luckily at the time it only got characters to g3-4
  • Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Chose mal than Nego? Lol

Just joking for the JMK GL. I have both.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Getting gl rey

That's silly.

I wasted a lot of time and resources on arguably the worst GL. No other "useless" character required so much equipment, zetas and relic mats. If you try to use her with resistance, which, IMO, should be optimal, you will get spanked by a multitude of teams. Knowing what I know now, I would never even try to get her.
    I like what she provides for GAC / TW defence and the 16 waves on LSTB is always nice too.
  • Spending any amount of $$$ on this game.
  • Getting a team of gear 1, level 85, ability level 7, fully modded Jawas at 1.5 million gp. Although it would be worth it if I placed them in the front row of a tw. Considering that that’s the worst I’ve done so far, I have a 1% chance of not complaining on the forums... again.
    3v3 FTW
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Getting gl rey

That's silly.

I like what she provides for GAC / TW defence and the 16 waves on LSTB is always nice too.

hesrightyouknow.gif

Also does good damage in Crancor btw.
  • nabokovfan
    535 posts Member
    One of the biggest things:

When you are doing refreshes on whatever energy, you tap the button to get your 3 refreshes in. The game hitches for a second so you tap again, and it buys the 200 cantina or 100 energy refresh before you realize what just happened.

It's the worst.