Chimera vs Home one (decked out) which is better?

Korban
100 posts Member
Which capital ship to deck out (spend resourcesto) , Chimaera vs HomeOne?

https://swgoh.gg/p/265587195/

Any other squad / character comments are really appreciated. Thank you.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    They have different uses. Chimaera for Separatist Might (DS Geos TB). Home One for a rebel fleet. (and Executrix for an empire fleet on defense on GAC).

Unlock/activate Han Solo ASAP to unlock/activate Han's Falcon for your rebel fleet.

If you build TIE Bomber you can build an empire fleet for GAC (I prefer Executrix over Chimaera for my empire fleet, but Chimaera might do the job) .

Geonosian/separatist ships will be great once you unlock Malevolence. For now they are good too.
  • Also rebel fleets can take out meta fleets when they are maxed out
  • Mephisto_style
    5724 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    You don't really need a maxed out Home 1 to take out Negotiator. You need speed right. Itsjustian has a YouTube video on it. It requires bistan and SRP to be g12.

Answer to original question, Hone 1 is better for early PVP if you actually have a rebel line up with HMILF
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    You don't really need a maxed out Home 1 to take out Negotiator. You need speed right. Itsjustian has a YouTube video on it. It requires bistan and SRP to be g12.

Answer to original question, Hone 1 is better for early PVP if you actually have a rebel line up with HMILF

Good God, please use full names. I have no clue about SPR or HMLF abbreviations.
  • SRP is Scarif Rebel Pathfinder
    The other goofy acronym Meph is referring to is Han’s Millennium Falcon
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    What about Jedi and Bounty Hunter fighters ? What Capital ship do they base at?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    BH ships are used for unlocking Han's Falcon and for a few other events (cargo ships, Raddus and Finalize) . They don't form a fleet of their own. HT is a great tank which can be used in a variety of fleets. The 3 other BH ships only have niche uses.

Jedi ships are Galactic Republic ships. Use them with Negotiator in the future.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    BH ships are used for unlocking Han's Falcon and for a few other events (cargo ships, Raddus and Finalize) . They don't form a fleet of their own. HT is a great tank which can be used in a variety of fleets. The 3 other BH ships only have niche uses.

Jedi ships are Galactic Republic ships. Use them with Negotiator in the future.

They may very well form a nice fleet with Razor Crest. The reinforcement of it is bad, but the breach abilities and 250% defense it has are pretty nice
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    Is it me, or is Kylo Rens shuttle impossible to farm? (Its required or fleet maneuvers) Drop rate is VERY low, and is hardly being sold anywhere in shipments. At that rate I will have Tie Advanced, Emperrors Shuttle and Tie Bomber.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Korban wrote: »
    Is it me, or is Kylo Rens shuttle impossible to farm? (Its required or fleet maneuvers) Drop rate is VERY low, and is hardly being sold anywhere in shipments. At that rate I will have Tie Advanced, Emperrors Shuttle and Tie Bomber.

The drop rate is the same as for any other shards. If you feel it's lower, I'd recommend to track your drops and number of attempts for a few weeks to see if it really is.
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    Further, if you feel it's a low drop rate, spend a refresh on it once or twice daily, that will speed up the farm.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Korban
    100 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I got the rebel Y-wing to 7, but it has no crew and it's power is very low. I'm tentative to spend upgrades on it, when RazorTooth can take all the beating in the world since Bossk is G13 and glyphed.

Also, what's the difference between Cassian fighter and Bispan's ?
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Korban wrote: »
    Also, what's the difference between Cassian fighter and Bispan's ?

Cassian's is mainly used for it's reinforcement ability. Your crew doesn't need to have much gear for Cassian's to do its job.

Bistan's is mainly used in the starting lineup because of its speed (with geared crew members). With a fast Bistan's a rebel fleet (with Han's Falcon) can take out some enemy fleets without even reinforcing.

• Watch itsjustian's YouTube video on it and it will explain all of your questions