Conquest is so unfair...

The_Slizzlemeister
6 posts Member
edited May 2021
I just had my relic’d out Darth Revan team get beaten by a Phoenix team. My Revan was 316 speed (the fastest I could make him) and the PHOENIX TEAM still outruns him and there’s no way to get through it. I’m in Sector 3 and I still haven’t seen a single “Leader’s Resolve” data disk that would give me the speed advantage I need. How am I supposed to progress if I keep getting awful data disks?
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Magruffin
    760 posts Member
    And have you tried any other teams?
  • Avoid Phoenix because every node has the 3rd tier stat boost,
    Quickening exist,
    Vader exists,
    CLS Rebels exist,
    Read each node and carefully consider your strategy.
    Been 425/425 since yesterday.
    Use the right tools.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    What level of stamina did you have?

What gear is your malak?
  • Yeah I use full stamina and I have tried Imperial Troopers, Vader, CLS, and nothing seems to work. I don’t have Malak yet and I know he would be a huge help but if I could just take the first turn and get the fear out there I think I could win. I feel like Conquest battles all rely on who takes the first turn but I just can’t keep up without Leader’s Resolve. Last Conquest I had 3 Leader’s Resolves and went first every time with no problems but I guess I just got unlucky this time around.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    It would also help if players could actually see the stats of our opponents before spending energy on the battle.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • DuneFlint
    648 posts Member
    If you are relying on one team and one data disc it's going to be rough. You need to take advantage of your other teams and whatever data disc's you get. Sure, have a plan, but you need backup plans as well for builds you can do based off what you're given. Better rosters can handle poor rng better too.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    It would also help if players could actually see the stats of our opponents before spending energy on the battle.

This.
    Pleaseee

How much energy I would've saved if I knew my toons wouldn't be fast enough

Dang, Moff Gideon was faster than my 515 SLKR lol, cool thing
  • DaarthBrewer
    1954 posts Member
    mariogsh wrote: »

Did they have prepared III ?
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

Even if they did, as players, we're still guessing as to what speed that is...
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    Got a decent relic'd Padme squad? You don't necessarily need to go first. Just be wary of Phoenix squads with both Ezra and Sabine, that can get nasty before you are able to move.

If you want to outspeed an OP 3 opponent you basically need a fast lead and 2+ Leader's Resolve disks or a GL.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member

Yes, they had
    But still, that % gain means nothing if we don't know their actual speeds lol
  • If you use the word "unfair" in a forum post, the community always rallies behind you.

8<P
  • Han Solo shoots first.

I use CWC lead, Big Z, Vandor Chewie, Wampa, and Wat.