Fight Button gone missing in Galactic Conquest

Hi guys,

I can’t complete Conquest because my buttons have gone missing. I’ve rebooted, redownload the game and it appears there is a issue.

As you can see I have the energy to keep going as I just refreshed, but I can’t seem to fight these remaining battles prior to JML.

When I win I unlock the Razor Crest. I don’t think it’s fair I can’t fight these battles. Can someone hot fix please?

kdu627bm9kym.png
iteauwdrfexrwa.png
79xh95c6f6bt.png

Replies

• You haven't beaten the last thing in your screenshot. 0/3 stars
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    @ScotfDulea you have posted 3 screenshots.

The bottom screenshot shows a battle against a Nightsister team that is open, as you can click battle.

The first and second screenshot show the 2 options for battles AFTER the Nightsister battle. You need to beat the Nightsister team before you can battle the Rex led team or the Padme led team.

Maybe you needed a coffee or something, but I’m really surprised someone who has reached sector 5 already needs this explained to them.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    ScotfDulea wrote: »
    When I win I unlock the Razor Crest. I don’t think it’s fair I can’t fight these battles.
    I don't think it's fair that you're allowed to keep the Razor Crest shards from the cancelled GQ while getting all spent crystals back.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • JeT99
    6 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    When I win I unlock the Razor Crest. I don’t think it’s fair I can’t fight these battles.
    I don't think it's fair that you're allowed to keep the Razor Crest shards from the cancelled GQ while getting all spent crystals back.

Who is to say he did? As long as you have gotten max shards from all full length conquest you will unlock this round. It doesn't matter if you got extra or not. Max before this Conquest is 90 (from 10 free) 90 + 12 + 44 =146
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    JeT99 wrote: »
    Kisakee wrote: »

Who is to say he did? As long as you have gotten max shards from all full length conquest you will unlock this round. It doesn't matter if you got extra or not. Max before this Conquest is 90 (from 10 free) 90 + 12 + 44 =146

I should have been more precise.. Or less precise to be precise:
    'I don't think it's fair that ONE is allowed to keep the Razor Crest shards from the cancelled GQ while getting all spent crystals back.'
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Yep I made a mistake. Thanks for pointing it out. I appreciate you all. Thank you