JML Getting infinite proc up

nickyc123
27 posts Member
edited May 2021
When JML is under Bastila lead with wat and wat gives him the proc up tech JML gets infinite protection. He regains the protection up. Has this happened to anyone else? Ive noticed if i use trayas isolate and give palp proc up with wats tech he regains the proc up. Is this WAI? Or is this a bug? It makes palp or jml nearly impossible to beat.
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    @UdalCuain

Add this one to the list
  • Its been discussed ever since he was released, but CG has stated that its wai
  • nickyc123
    27 posts Member
    That is so stupid. I dont see how recovering proc up is wai. So dumb
  • Actually in gac I came up against a team like this and my Rey with resistance managed to beat them and I got 60 banners so maybe that could be tried
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Actually in gac I came up against a team like this and my Rey with resistance managed to beat them and I got 60 banners so maybe that could be tried

Yes, it's beatable. Yes, it WAI. Yes, it's a poor design choice that creates a viable "timeout team". All 3 can be true....and are.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*