New Mace Windu Kit Idea

Airum
1 posts Member
edited May 2021
Here's my concept for new, legendary Mace Windu, that we need in swgoh. It's kinda simillar to normal Mace's kit, but at first this was a rework idea. Then, I thought, that this changes too much in the character, and decided to add some ideas of mine. If you have any objections you can write what you didn't like about the kit. Sometime later, maybe tomorrow I will post a Legendary Event idea for this character. You can say, that "Determination" is exactly the same thing as Wrecker's Fury, but belive it or not, I made this character concept, before Wrecker was a thing, I just didn't post it.

Unit Name: Jedi Master Mace Windu

Tags: Light Side, Tank, Leader, Galactic Republic, Jedi, Jedi Council

Basic: 7th Form (Omega):

Deals physical damage to target enemy. If Mace is above 50% health this attack deals 40% more damage. if he is below 50% health, he recovers health equal to damage dealt. Then, Mace Windu gains health steal up for 1 turn. This attack has 50% to call random Jedi ally to assist.

Special: Shatterpoint (cooldown 5)(Omega):

Deals special damage to all enemies. All Jedi Council allies recover 40% health and protection. Then, the primary target gets Shatterpoint unique effect. Shatterpoint can’t be prevented, dispelled, or evaded. This attack can’t be countered.

Special: Bold Strike (cooldown 3)(Omega):

Deals special damage to target enemy, and copies all positive status effects on them. Then, dispel these buffs from the enemy, inflicts buff immunity and calls all Jedi Council allies to assist. Then, Mace taunts for 2 turns.

Leader: Council Chairman (Zeta):

All Jedi allies have +30% offense, and defense, +25% critical chance and damage, and +10 speed. Jedi Council allies gain +5 speed, and +10% potency, whenever they score critical hit out of turn (can stack up to +25 speed, and +50% potency). During Jedi Council allies’ turns sith enemies has -50% evasion, tenacity and counter chance. All clone allies gain Command unique ability.

Unique: Take a Seat (Zeta):

Mace Windu recovers 15% protection whenever a Jedi ally scores a critical hit out of turn. If he is in a team with Grand Master Yoda, they both have +30% tenacity, and Yoda starts battle with 100% turn meter, which can’t be prevented.

Unique: Determinated (Zeta):

Whenever an ally, or an enemy is inflicted with buff, Mace Windu gains 1 stack of Determination. When stack reaches 20, Mace Windu loses all stacks of Determination, dispells all buffs, taunts and gains defense up for 2 turns. All allies gain foresight and stealth for 1 turn, and 45% turn meter. He starts battle with taunt for 1 turn. Mace is immune to force lighting effects.

Shatterpoint: Mace will target this unit, ignoring taunts, stealth and marks. Mace will deal true damage to this unit, which can’t be countered or evaded + bonus damage equal to 50% of the target's max health. This unit can’t counter attack.

Command: Grant target Jedi Council ally GENERAL unique effect, and SUBORDINATE to himself. Then, gain 50% turn meter.

General: +20% defense. Subordinating clone will assist with their basic ability, whenever the general uses an ability. General shares all buffs with subordinate. There can be only one general ally.

Subordinate: +20% offense. Unit will assist whenever the general uses an ability, and this attack can not be countered. Subordinate shares all buffs with general. There can be only one subordinating ally.

General and Subordinate are not buffs, can’t be dispelled, copied or prevented.

Some more information

Force lightning abilities are of following:

- Wild Lightning, special, Bastila Shan (Fallen)
- Force Lightning, special, Count Dooku
- Force Storm, special, Darth Revan
- Deceptive Strike, basic, Darth Traya
- Isolate, special, Darth Traya
- Lightning Strike, basic, Emperor Palpatine
- Power of the Dark Side, special, Emperor Palpatine
- Let the Hate Flow, special, Emperor Palpatine
- Electrocute, special, Sith Assassin
- Revitalized Shock, basic, Sith Eternal Emperor (restored)
- Power! Unlimited Power!, special, Sith Eternal Emperor (restored). When he is linked he takes damage, so he has 20% health

Jedi Council Allies are of following
  • Eeth Koth
  • General Kenobi
  • General Skywalker
  • Grand Master Yoda
  • Jedi Master Mace Windu
  • Jedi Knight Anakin
  • Ki-Adi-Mundi
  • Kit Fisto
  • Mace Windu
  • Plo koon
  • Shaak Ti

Effects based on upgrading abilities

Basic:

• level 8 (omega): Add a 50% chance to call random Jedi ally to assist.
  • level 7: +10% damage
  • level 6: +10% damage; add health steal up for 1 turn if Mace is below 50% health
  • level 5: +10% bonus damage
  • level 4: +10% damage
  • level 3: +25% health recovery
  • level 2: +5% bonus damage; +25% health recovery
  • level 1: Deals physical damage to target enemy. If Mace is above 50% this attack deals 25% more damage. If Mace is below 50%, he recovers health equal to 50% of damage dealt.

1st Special:

• level 8 (omega): +15% health and protection recovery
  • level 7: +25% damage
  • level 6: Shatterpoint: this unit can’t counter attack or evade
  • level 5: Shatterpoint: +25% bonus damage
  • level 4: +10% damage
  • level 3: +10% health and protection recovery
  • level 2: +10% damage
  • level 1:Deals special damage to all enemies. All Jedi Council allies recover 15% health and protection. Then, target enemy gets Shatterpoint unique effect. Shatterpoint can’t be prevented, dispelled, or evaded. This attack can’t be countered.
Shatterpoint: Mace will target this unit, ignoring taunts, stealth and marks. Mace will deal true damage to this unit, which can’t be countered or evaded + bonus damage equal to 25% of the target's max health. This unit can’t counter attack or evade

2nd Special:

• level 8 (omega): -25% damage penalty
  • level 7: +10% damage
  • level 6: +10% damage
  • level 5: Add: inflict buff immunity
  • level 4: +15% damage
  • level 3: -25% damage penalty
  • level 2: taunt duration +1
  • level 1: Deals special damage to target enemy, and copies all positive status effects on them. Then, dispel these buffs from the enemy, and call all Jedi Council allies to assist, dealing 50% less damage. Then, Mace taunts for 1 turn

Leader:

• level 8 (zeta): Add: All clone allies gain Command unique ability; Jedi Council allies gain +5 speed, and +10% potency, whenever they score critical hit out of turn (can stack up to +25 speed, and +50% potency).
  • level 7: +5% offense
  • level 6: Add: -50% counter chance on sith enemies
  • level 5: Add: -50% evasion and tenacity on sith enemies
  • level 4: +5 speed
  • level 3: +10% offense
  • level 2: +10% critical chance and damage
  • level 1: All Jedi allies have +20% offense, +15% critical chance and damage, and +5 speed.

1st Unique:

• level 3 (zeta): If Mace is in team with Grand Master Yoda, Yoda starts battle with 100% turn meter, which can’t be prevented
  • level 2: If Mace is in team with Grand Master Yoda, they both gain additional +30% tenacity
  • level 1: Mace Windu can’t be in one team with Jedi Knight Anakin. He recovers 15% protection whenever a Jedi ally scores a critical hit out of turn.

2nd Unique:

• level 8 (zeta): Add: Mace is immune to force lightning effects.
  • level 7: Add: Mace starts the battle with taunt for 1 turn
  • level 6: -5 stacks
  • level 5: defense up duration +1
  • level 4: Add: foresight for 1 turn
  • level 3: -5 stacks
  • level 2: Add: stealth for 1 turn
  • level 1: Whenever an ally, or an enemy is inflicted with buff, Mace Windu gains 1 stack of Determination. Whenever stack reaches 30, Mace Windu loses all stacks of Determination, dispells all buffs,taunts, and gains defense up for 1 turn, and all allies gain 45% turn meter.

Post edited by Airum on

Replies

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I have three severe issues with this kit. One, it is making him immune to multiple moves made by Sith characters, and ironically, he shouldn't even be immune to Force Lightning moves, since he died by Force Lightning. But the immunity to those moves severely breaks the game, to the point that EP, SEE, and multiple other Sith can't even do anything with their special abilities.
    Second, why can't Mace be in a team with JKA? They are both Jedi Council members, yet they aren't able to be on the same team? They worked together on many missions during the Clone Wars, up until the Mace/Sidious duel in RotS. That makes no sense. And you allow GAS to be on the same team as Master Windu, but not JKA? Can you explain the reasoning behind that?
    And third, why is Count Dooku a Jedi Council member? His character in the game is for when he was a Sith and Separatist, so why make him a Jed as well? That would be like making Darth Vader a Jedi, because he used to be one. It doesn't seem right to have Dooku on the same team as Yoda, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace, when he fought and tried to kill them multiple times during the Clone Wars, yet you want them to have synergy? That makes no sense from a lore point. If Dooku should have the Jedi tag, it should be for another Dooku, one that is when he was a Jedi.
    Other than that, the kit is okay.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Airum
    1 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    I have three severe issues with this kit. One, it is making him immune to multiple moves made by Sith characters, and ironically, he shouldn't even be immune to Force Lightning moves, since he died by Force Lightning. But the immunity to those moves severely breaks the game, to the point that EP, SEE, and multiple other Sith can't even do anything with their special abilities.
    Second, why can't Mace be in a team with JKA? They are both Jedi Council members, yet they aren't able to be on the same team? They worked together on many missions during the Clone Wars, up until the Mace/Sidious duel in RotS. That makes no sense. And you allow GAS to be on the same team as Master Windu, but not JKA? Can you explain the reasoning behind that?
    And third, why is Count Dooku a Jedi Council member? His character in the game is for when he was a Sith and Separatist, so why make him a Jed as well? That would be like making Darth Vader a Jedi, because he used to be one. It doesn't seem right to have Dooku on the same team as Yoda, Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Mace, when he fought and tried to kill them multiple times during the Clone Wars, yet you want them to have synergy? That makes no sense from a lore point. If Dooku should have the Jedi tag, it should be for another Dooku, one that is when he was a Jedi.

So, as for the first one, this is some sort of inside joke, but unironically I wanted this character to counter characters with this powers.

Yes, the second thing actually doesn't make sense and I will remove it.

Dooku was indeed a Jedi Council member, but this synergy also shouldn't be there. Thanks
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Airum wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

So, as for the first one, this is some sort of inside joke, but unironically I wanted this character to counter characters with this powers.

Yes, the second thing actually doesn't make sense and I will remove it.

Dooku was indeed a Jedi Council member, but this synergy also shouldn't be there. Thanks

Mace should not be able to counter Force Lightning. He never stopped the lightning in his hands like Yoda, or was immune to its effects. If he was immune, he would not have been killed by Sidious. But Palpatine (both EP and SEE) can't use Force Lightning moves against him. That makes absolutely no sense lore-wise or game-wise. And this immunity would severely break the game, so it just couldn't work. If you want a counter, maybe have the damage made by Sith reduced by 10%, so that it is not just breaking the game and making mace immune to most Sith special moves.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Any Jedi could block it with a lightsaber though. It was special if you could block the force lightning with the Force. If anyone deserves Force Lightning Power immunities, it would be GMY.

• Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Though I do agree with you on the possibility of Mace's survival. But it is severely slim, seeing as he was hurled from a window thousands of feet above the ground. But just to clarify my argument: nobody in SWGoH should ever have immunities to other character's abilities.