Galactic Challenge 3 May: auto complete fails again [MERGE]

2Next

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Speaking of which, is the Event Ability supposed to be tagged as a Special Ability for Simple Tricks? That... makes things difficult.
  • Konju
    1142 posts Member
    Yes it is coded as a special ability.
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Cool.

It’s so fun watching my Ult SEE get solo’d by a B2 Super Battle Droid...
  • One note about the "special ability" feat. You only have to complete through Tier 6 to get max box. So, do all the other feats on tier 7 with your best clone team, then clear it again undersized, then go to tier 6 and do the special ability thing.

I did JML, JKL (used the Heroes Arise first move, which slowed enemies way down), GMY, Hermit Yoda, Shaak Ti on tier 6.

HA was one special, then basics the rest of the way. If needed, can use 2 event abilities to boost JKL. Sorry, I know that team isn't accessible to all, but that's what I used.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    One note about the "special ability" feat. You only have to complete through Tier 6 to get max box. So, do all the other feats on tier 7 with your best clone team, then clear it again undersized, then go to tier 6 and do the special ability thing.

I did JML, JKL (used the Heroes Arise first move, which slowed enemies way down), GMY, Hermit Yoda, Shaak Ti on tier 6.

HA was one special, then basics the rest of the way. If needed, can use 2 event abilities to boost JKL. Sorry, I know that team isn't accessible to all, but that's what I used.

JKR, JML, JKL, Wat for simple tricks and undersized t7, no problem. Specials were Wat's tech on JML, mark on B2 and mass stun from JKL. The only trick was to kill HK before he runs away with the event ability stacks and his regen.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    TargetEadu wrote: »
    Speaking of which, is the Event Ability supposed to be tagged as a Special Ability for Simple Tricks? That... makes things difficult.

I did it with a simple FO team. Hux, KRU, Sith trooper, OG kylo and FOE, used the event ability on Sith trooper twice and his AoE once. Was rather easy in the end. Can be really annoying though tried a couple other teams before that
  • HumbleMumble
    1017 posts Member
    Mother Talzin lead Nightsisters are very efficient to do the feat using no special abilities.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    JML can use his special AOE to open, then basic everyone to death. Easy-peasy.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    ngl, tbh I thought OP was shilling by saying some new wording mistake by CG was just autocomplete's's fault
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Artumas
    324 posts Member
    The good news? This GC is stupidly easy if you're willing to remod and grind slightly for rng.
    T7 complete with: G12 rex (speed mods), G11 echo (potency mods), G11 cody, G8 fives, and G3 tech (who I swapped in after realizing my G7 arc was doing literally nothing to help so that rex could get an extra like 4 stacks of the event buff for more health steal)
    Honestly Rex and Echo are the only 2 that matter, the other 2 are just there to absorb hits.
    Open with Rex's TM gain, have echo use his aoe on HK and pray that HK and B2 (and preferably IG) are both stunned, then just cycle rex through event ability -> tm gain -> aerial 1-shot, focusing on HK then B2 (you want IG stunned so you can kill HK first) - Yes, I'm working on my clones next. They're actually my current project once I get this last zeta onto my sep droids. But hey, I got to get another T7 GC clear with arguably an even worse team than my NS clear of that one recentish GC. No zetas on any clone, either!

For the lowman and 3 abilities I just did GL Rey, CLS, Han, Chewie.
    Basics until Rey's ult was ready then used that (so 2 abilities)
    However her ult was purely just to speed it up. HK was already dead and CLS had B2 in a stunlock. my rebel trio are only relic 2. If not using a GL's ult, I'd actually suggest using CLS's self buff so you can keep B2 or HK perma stunlocked around IG.
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Or just Rex middle ability, spam event specials or whatever ability you want until someone inevitably dies and Fives sacrifices. Then just Aerial Advantage them one by one starting with B2. Not much strategy other than ensuring you kill B2 first.
  • Naver666
    292 posts Member
    Drevan, malak, nasty, wat...shield on malak, weapon on drevan then Auto basic worked for me ...clone squad was rather easy with what i would call subpar toons (r1 Rex, g12 5's, g11 arc, echo, cody
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Update: got T7 Simple Tactics with SEE, Vader, DR, Bastila, Malak. Just needed to manage Ability Blocks well and fire off 2 Insanity’s.
  • so is CG not acknowledging this bug? haven't seen anything about it and surely they know by now it exists right?