Ahsoka!Bring our Ahsoka BACK!

Millaboreus
53 posts Member
edited May 2021
3bwdbpwwtgpx.png

dear CG, if you do this on Commander Ahsoka, I would say it's okay however Ahsoka has her acterss' face on the model is reasonable.

But the padawan Ahsoka came from TCW! More players want her cartoon cute face!

So what about making General Skywalker have Hayden's face, Hayden is much more pretty than a cartoon one.

Now,

Ahsoka Tano (False)
Aunty Tano (True)
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Kripty
    202 posts Member
    We all agree.. we need a petition!
  • Kripty wrote: »

Million Players Petition (2/1,000,000)
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    I prefer new model
  • Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    That new lightsaber grip though!
  • Kelarn wrote: »
    That new lightsaber grip though!

Classic Ubi Artwork
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    ehv1xl3dr7jk.jpeg
    t4p8mtoe97m8.png

+1.... The other models are fine, but the older ahsoka model was far mor accurate to the cartoons...
  • Yoda_66
    28 posts Member
    Crayons wrote: »
    I prefer new model
    Sebek wrote: »
    I prefer the new model

How could you, it sucks

• Gamorrean wrote: »
    ehv1xl3dr7jk.jpeg
    t4p8mtoe97m8.png

+1.... The other models are fine, but the older ahsoka model was far mor accurate to the cartoons...

Wow the side by side is even more glaring... thanks for ruining my favorite character CG. To which address can I send the art department glasses?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    They pretty much only changed the face...which makes the issue all the more obvious. I preferred the older version, and seeing them side by side makes it seriously glaring. The rest of the other updated ones are mostly fine though.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Ct214476
    176 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I want CG to revert the current Ahsoka, update the model so it looks nicer, but don’t change her face, base CAT’s model on her Season 7 appearance, and use Ahsoka’s live action appearance for her character based on live action.
  • Bellows_8
    11 posts Member
    The new one just looks stupid
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Yoda_66 wrote: »
    I prefer new model
    I prefer the new model

How could you, it sucks

Well, different people have different opinions

Right! Different opinions should be respected.
  • I agree with respecting opinions, but I liked the original concept! Make the upgrade to Commander Ahshoka Tano, not our padawan!

I do like the Old Ben change though.
  • I agree with respecting opinions, but I liked the original concept! Make the upgrade to Commander Ahshoka Tano, not our padawan!

I do like the Old Ben change though.

StickRey's new icon really scares me.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Kripty wrote: »
    I prefer new model
    I prefer the new model

lol
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Bellows_8 wrote: »
    The new one just looks stupid

x47ci4bp35on.jpeg
  • They just ruined the animation on some of the characters.
  • z1pbtlz0xgcg.jpg

This is what new Ahsoka looks like
  • Monforte wrote: »
    z1pbtlz0xgcg.jpg

This is what new Ahsoka looks like

hahahahahahahahahah

• Ahsoka's model in this game wasn't so good, but this is much worse.
  • Gambino369 wrote: »
    Definitely prefer the older version. All the other updates look good tho besides Rey scavenger portrait that one scared me lol. CG gonna hit and miss on some but for the most part they’ve been upgrading the art/animations for sure

Scav Rey Icon : HOW DARE YOU! (Greta Thunberg)
  • Time41
    6 posts Member
    So I had been searching and searching for more info on this toon/character. From what I understand she only reaches padwan rank and after order 66 she goes into exile. Before she goes into exile she is blamed for a bombing. Makes new light sabers with the color white signifying her different path and no longer assisting herself with jedi. So I wonder if commander Ashoka will replace current Ashoka? I am also curious about the synergy with old republic Ashoka fulcrum has good anti sith capabilities.

Yoda doesn't have clone war status? I understand why Fulcrum Ashoka doesn't have a clone tag. My question is why doesn't Yada have a clone war version? Why isn't there synergy with Plo Kloon, clones, Yoda (maybe general yoda), maze, and Ashoka ?
  • Jedi_Llama
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    This still makes me sad. I would prefer it to look more like clone wars ahsoka :(
    Ahsoka is a fan favourite. and the only character I have spent money on in the past, but I just cant even look at this character anymore
  • I really hope the devs hear all this and change her back. Characters like this, which are "fan favorites" as was stated, shouldn't be altered. People worked hard to unlock characters and abilities, and don't like to see their favorite character or squad suddenly look different.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    I agree on the altering favorite characters, but the only issue for me is the portraits as well. Still can't look at Scav. Rey's.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • It's pretty simple. The characters should look like the version they are based off of. The clone wars ashoka should look like the animation. If we get a live action ashoka it should look like that version.

And zoom out on the portraits. The extreme closeup look isn't good.