May force day bonus

Prev1
Why there is NO bonus in the May forth day this year?

Replies

• The inbox gift is coming later in the day? I didn't receive it yet.
  • 34 ebon hawk shards
    12 3bacca shards- 2 refreshes
    28 geo alpha shards finally 7*
    24 rose tico shards- 1 refresh
    8 RH finn shards- 0 refresh
    6 montha shards- 0 refresh
    8 rey falcon shards- 1 refresh
    6 poe ship shards- 2 refreshes (bad luck)
    4 Lando falcon shards 1 refresh
    4 Resistance pilot ship shards- 0 refresh
    Double drops were pretty decent to me so far

Also a bunch of mod slicing mats. There's also a inbox of goodies coming later today
  • Zanir
    132 posts Member
    Maybe that's because it's early morning in the US. Patience, young padawan.
  • Kisakee
    1426 posts Member
    edited May 4
    Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid.
  • I got 16 Armourer shards from 15 attempts.

I’m happy so far!
  • Adamklark
    688 posts Member
    I got 6 Piett shards from 2 refreshes. that's an upgrade from usual 1-2 shards, keep going!
  • Joebo720
    129 posts Member
    Fourth**

• Scuttlebutt
    1111 posts Member
    I got 16 Armourer shards from 15 attempts.

I’m happy so far!

I got 4 on 15 attempts :(
  • Natetiffer
    129 posts Member

I’m happy so far!

@DarjeloSalas I would have thought you had her at Relic 8 by now!!!

I took Qi'ra from 5* through to 7* in the last week... Bonus cantina energy and then double drops... I also boosted my GL Rey farming last week!

Will be great to get a goody bag in the inbox, and I do admit that some of the special offers in the store are pretty good!
    This is the Way
  • I got 16 Armourer shards from 15 attempts.

I’m happy so far!

So the RNG needle fell on your side today. I simmed 15 attempts for a whopping 2 total shards. c'est la vie
  • DarjeloSalas
    5512 posts Member
    Natetiffer wrote: »

I’m happy so far!

I took Qi'ra from 5* through to 7* in the last week... Bonus cantina energy and then double drops... I also boosted my GL Rey farming last week!

Will be great to get a goody bag in the inbox, and I do admit that some of the special offers in the store are pretty good!
    Nah. I decided to finish off SEE to complete the GL set. 10 days later, the 5th is announced!
  • Natetiffer
    129 posts Member
    Natetiffer wrote: »

I’m happy so far!

Nah. I decided to finish off SEE to complete the GL set. 10 days later, the 5th is announced!

Yeah, they were waiting for you especially ;)
    This is the Way
  • twstdbydsn
    619 posts Member

I’m happy so far!

I went 0/23 on CHS shards on Sunday. I'm hoping today and tomorrow make up for that.
  • Boatsnax7
    5 posts Member
    edited May 4
    Complete and utter trash rewards. I've been sharking since year 2. Life day celebration was 1000x better. Now all day long pop ups for their sales on may 4. What a complete joke. Wow 100 free cantina energy for a few days? 😉
    Keep requiring crazy gear for lvl 9 on all new characters...see where that leads to. GLs are already driving vets and newbs away....now this 🙄🤮
    Anyone with a higher rank or whatever on this forum please post a thread titled....May 4th = cash grab.
  • TVF
    28762 posts Member
    Boatsnax7 wrote: »
    Anyone with a higher rank or whatever on this forum please post a thread titled....May 4th = cash grab.

200.gif
    The CGDF is recruiting. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lol thanks for the snarkiness. That really helps get attention of devs and helps a fellow player
  • TVF
    28762 posts Member
    Lol thanks for the snarkiness. That really helps get attention of devs and helps a fellow player

Your post helped what exactly?

Convince them to stop giving us free stuff?
  • Just venting amongst fans and players here in hopes that the devs take notice. I'd heard the new guy main CG here was apathetic. Forgot it's a pub style place. Sorry if i offended anyone on this great day. Happy May 4th to you all. 3nv7j2xau6fs.jpg
  • Ultra
    7541 posts Member
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Double drops and an inbox gift later today or enough?

Lets not forget 100 bonus cantina energy
  • My Guild including me did not get nothing of the May 4th presents :( May 4. is almost over its 22:18 in Hungary.
    And this does not make me smile...... Please CG can you make a statement about the topic? Thank you in advance
  • DarjeloSalas
    5512 posts Member
    There statement is as follows:

Read the other threads. You’ll get your free loot.
  • TVF
    28762 posts Member
    Just venting amongst fans and players here in hopes that the devs take notice. I'd heard the new guy main CG here was apathetic. Forgot it's a pub style place. Sorry if i offended anyone on this great day. Happy May 4th to you all.

Calling free stuff trash is technically venting, I guess.

Happy Tuesday to you as well.
  • LordDirt
    2086 posts Member
    All of these threads are the reason we cant have nice things. ;)
  • Adamklark
    688 posts Member
    Mandoade wrote: »
    My Guild including me did not get nothing of the May 4th presents :( May 4. is almost over its 22:18 in Hungary.
    And this does not make me smile...... Please CG can you make a statement about the topic? Thank you in advance

whale harder.. jokes aside they said later today, but since they are murican company it can be delayed for tomorrow here
  • TVF wrote: »
    Just venting amongst fans and players here in hopes that the devs take notice. I'd heard the new guy main CG here was apathetic. Forgot it's a pub style place. Sorry if i offended anyone on this great day. Happy May 4th to you all.

Calling free stuff trash is technically venting, I guess.

Happy Tuesday to you as well.

Lol i get your point. Free stuff is good. Life day was ridiculous. A week of fun stuff. Now all day i see ads for sales...very annoying to us that have spent over 1k on this game.
  • CrispyFett
    219 posts Member
    They've posted elsewhere that the May 4th loot will be contained in an inbox notification, and likely won't be coming out until at least 3:15 PST time (at the earliest). It hasn't been sent yet. Not sure what all this hubbub is about
  • 6 clone wars chewie vs 3 is my guess on the hold-up.