Kit Reveal: Echo

Replies

• TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Irresistable Daze... that’s very strong. Interesting that the locked Buff Immunity is resistable, though.
  • Xcien wrote: »
    Echo's kit is great.
    Ep. 1 Spoilers:
    I would say though that they will make Omega the fifth member and add an Imperial Crosshair instead though, since Crosshair joins the Empire and leaves the Bad Batch.

Maybe his inhibitor chip will be removed and he comes back.

Hey spoiler much???
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Spoilers for 1st episode of Bad Batch
    I think Crosshair will eventually be rescued by the others and we'll get him as the fifth Bad Batch; or maybe Omega will be? Only time will tell

I very much doubt we'll get Omega. Can't have characters like Embo going round kicking a 12-year-old girl in the face. And even if she can't be targeted, we can still have Chewpio and JKA and stuff smashing her with AOEs.

Uhm how about ahsoka tano (CW version) and mission vao. Aren't they pretty young as well.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    I think Crosshair will eventually be rescued by the others and we'll get him as the fifth Bad Batch; or maybe Omega will be? Only time will tell

I very much doubt we'll get Omega. Can't have characters like Embo going round kicking a 12-year-old girl in the face. And even if she can't be targeted, we can still have Chewpio and JKA and stuff smashing her with AOEs.

Uhm how about ahsoka tano (CW version) and mission vao. Aren't they pretty young as well.

Yeah, seems Asoka and Ezra are probably the youngest looking playable characters of the game, and strike me as being around 14 in human years, maybe 16 max. Seems arbitrary. Maybe if you can drive a car you’re old enough to have one driven into you in Disney’s eyes.
  • What time is he coming?😶
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    What time is he coming?😶

Later
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Dmitry13
    8 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Sebek wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »

Both are 14 i think

I'm pretty sure in Kotor Mission is quoted saying that she was 14. I could be wrong. I do also know she was voiced by the lady that voices Padme in the Clone Wars TV show
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Yeah, mission is 14 and my GAS kicks her in the face all the time
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Grant Defense Up and Evasion Up for 2 turns to the weakest Clone Trooper ally who doesn't have them.

weakest = most injured, or?
    When is he coming out?

today ;)
    What time?

usually around 3-4pm pacific time

Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Is it only going to be a four person team? I get no Crosshair, but they will lose a lot of viability in GAC, TW, and TB without a full squad.

No they won't.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    Is it only going to be a four person team? I get no Crosshair, but they will lose a lot of viability in GAC, TW, and TB without a full squad.

Could be a solid 4 men offensive team for gac, especially with prot regen. I guess we’ll see ;)

• Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Xcien wrote: »
    Echo's kit is great.
    Ep. 1 Spoilers:
    I would say though that they will make Omega the fifth member and add an Imperial Crosshair instead though, since Crosshair joins the Empire and leaves the Bad Batch.
    Maybe his inhibitor chip will be removed and he comes back.

Could you please react to a spoiler with a spoiler ? Thanks !

• Piranios
    13 posts Member
    When will be Echo in Game?
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    Piranios wrote: »

As early as today if the app store description is to be believed!
  • Piranios
    13 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

Today but what time +/-?
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Yeah, mission is 14 and my GAS kicks her in the face all the time

Echo is about 11 years old and nobody cares. How unfair.

• Phoenixeon
    1842 posts Member
    Gifafi wrote: »
    FINAL TEXT: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. Grant Defense Up and Evasion Up for 2 turns to the weakest Clone Trooper ally who doesn't have them.

weakest = most injured, or?
    When is he coming out?

today ;)
    What time?

usually around 3-4pm pacific time

Weakest = least hp and prot combined ATM.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

Today but what time +/-?

We don't have a confirmed time, but it should be sometime within now, and end of day

They usually do updates 2 hours from now, but he might be pushed into the game later than that
  • Piranios
    13 posts Member

Today but what time +/-?

We don't have a confirmed time, but it should be sometime within now, and end of day

They usually do updates 2 hours from now, but he might be pushed into the game later than that

Ok, Thx
  • Elrohir
    8 posts Member
    What does it mean by "loses a buff by a bad batch ally"?

Wrecker's ability?
  • I can’t wait for him echo is one of my favorite characters
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb

"Unique 1: (ZETA) ONE THAT SURVIVES

FINAL TEXT: [...]
    Whenever a Bad Batch ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, that enemy loses 8% Protection. If that enemy had less than 50% Protection and more than 50% Health, they also lose 8% Health. This effect excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends."

I think Jango in the Reek mission is not considered to be a raid boss since he can take the full max HP % dmg from Rex, is that right?
    And while he's dmg immune he can still recieve debuffs like expose, etc. (just not taking dmg from expose) so do that % protection and HP losses work on him when he's dmg immune or is "losing X amount of HP and/or protection" coded as taking dmg and it therefor doesn't work?
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Sev112
    109 posts Member
    Leaving the Bad Batch as a 4 man squad opens the door for them to include another 4 man Clone Commando unit.... Delta Squad.
  • MemeMaster
    332 posts Member
    Now the Bad Batch are going to be stupendously good at countering separatists. Irresistable Daze, AoE buff dispel, spammable heals and a lot of % based damage.

Man, Grievous is going to get bullied.
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    I think Echo should have the hand print on his Bad Batch armor. That would be a cool touch. Is there a reason he doesn't have it in the show?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I removed a bunch of off topic discussion about the show and crosshairs. lets keep the spoilers and other BB show discussions in the correct threads, and stay on topic in this one.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    Legend91 wrote: »
    @CG_SBCrumb

Whenever a Bad Batch ally inflicts a debuff on an enemy, that enemy loses 8% Protection. If that enemy had less than 50% Protection and more than 50% Health, they also lose 8% Health. This effect excludes raid bosses and Galactic Legends."

I think Jango in the Reek mission is not considered to be a raid boss since he can take the full max HP % dmg from Rex, is that right?
    And while he's dmg immune he can still recieve debuffs like expose, etc. (just not taking dmg from expose) so do that % protection and HP losses work on him when he's dmg immune or is "losing X amount of HP and/or protection" coded as taking dmg and it therefor doesn't work?

Update on this:
    I was just able to test the 2nd part on a dmg immune Droideka in Echos marquee event and the Droideka indeed lost protection from BB applying debuffs on it.
    So just need to get confirmation on Jango not being a raid boss and this could be awesome for taking down Jango in the Reek mission.
  • Vendi1983
    5017 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Was just coming here to post the exact same observation.

Interesting that in the developer insights they refer to the health and protection loss from debuffs as "damage". One would think it is not WAI.

...but can also deal a huge amount of damage by applying a large number of debuffs to the enemy squad.
    Post edited by Vendi1983 on
  • Would be interesting to know if this would work while GAS in defense mode, too
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member
    @CG_SBCrumb

Update on this:
    I was just able to test the 2nd part on a dmg immune Droideka in Echos marquee event and the Droideka indeed lost protection from BB applying debuffs on it.
    So just need to get confirmation on Jango not being a raid boss and this could be awesome for taking down Jango in the Reek mission.

@CG_Doja_Fett
    Any insight?