May force day bonus

Prev1
Why there is NO bonus in the May forth day this year?

Replies

• The inbox gift is coming later in the day? I didn't receive it yet.
  • 34 ebon hawk shards
    12 3bacca shards- 2 refreshes
    28 geo alpha shards finally 7*
    24 rose tico shards- 1 refresh
    8 RH finn shards- 0 refresh
    6 montha shards- 0 refresh
    8 rey falcon shards- 1 refresh
    6 poe ship shards- 2 refreshes (bad luck)
    4 Lando falcon shards 1 refresh
    4 Resistance pilot ship shards- 0 refresh
    Double drops were pretty decent to me so far

Also a bunch of mod slicing mats. There's also a inbox of goodies coming later today
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • I got 16 Armourer shards from 15 attempts.

I’m happy so far!
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    Fourth**

• Scuttlebutt
    1190 posts Member
    I got 16 Armourer shards from 15 attempts.

I’m happy so far!

I got 4 on 15 attempts :(
  • I got a rock.
  • Natetiffer
    290 posts Member

I’m happy so far!

@DarjeloSalas I would have thought you had her at Relic 8 by now!!!

I took Qi'ra from 5* through to 7* in the last week... Bonus cantina energy and then double drops... I also boosted my GL Rey farming last week!

Will be great to get a goody bag in the inbox, and I do admit that some of the special offers in the store are pretty good!
    This is the Way
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member

I’m happy so far!

So the RNG needle fell on your side today. I simmed 15 attempts for a whopping 2 total shards. c'est la vie
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    Natetiffer wrote: »

I’m happy so far!

I took Qi'ra from 5* through to 7* in the last week... Bonus cantina energy and then double drops... I also boosted my GL Rey farming last week!

Will be great to get a goody bag in the inbox, and I do admit that some of the special offers in the store are pretty good!
    Nah. I decided to finish off SEE to complete the GL set. 10 days later, the 5th is announced!
  • Natetiffer
    290 posts Member
    Natetiffer wrote: »

I’m happy so far!

Nah. I decided to finish off SEE to complete the GL set. 10 days later, the 5th is announced!

Yeah, they were waiting for you especially ;)
    This is the Way
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member

I’m happy so far!

I went 0/23 on CHS shards on Sunday. I'm hoping today and tomorrow make up for that.
  • Boatsnax7
    5 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Complete and utter trash rewards. I've been sharking since year 2. Life day celebration was 1000x better. Now all day long pop ups for their sales on may 4. What a complete joke. Wow 100 free cantina energy for a few days? 😉
    Keep requiring crazy gear for lvl 9 on all new characters...see where that leads to. GLs are already driving vets and newbs away....now this 🙄🤮
    Anyone with a higher rank or whatever on this forum please post a thread titled....May 4th = cash grab.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Boatsnax7 wrote: »
    Anyone with a higher rank or whatever on this forum please post a thread titled....May 4th = cash grab.

200.gif
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Lol thanks for the snarkiness. That really helps get attention of devs and helps a fellow player
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Lol thanks for the snarkiness. That really helps get attention of devs and helps a fellow player

Your post helped what exactly?

Convince them to stop giving us free stuff?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I got a rock.

xhlcg7955tdx.gif
  • Just venting amongst fans and players here in hopes that the devs take notice. I'd heard the new guy main CG here was apathetic. Forgot it's a pub style place. Sorry if i offended anyone on this great day. Happy May 4th to you all. 3nv7j2xau6fs.jpg
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    UdalCuain wrote: »
    Double drops and an inbox gift later today or enough?

Lets not forget 100 bonus cantina energy
  • My Guild including me did not get nothing of the May 4th presents :( May 4. is almost over its 22:18 in Hungary.
    And this does not make me smile...... Please CG can you make a statement about the topic? Thank you in advance
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    There statement is as follows:

Read the other threads. You’ll get your free loot.
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Just venting amongst fans and players here in hopes that the devs take notice. I'd heard the new guy main CG here was apathetic. Forgot it's a pub style place. Sorry if i offended anyone on this great day. Happy May 4th to you all.

Calling free stuff trash is technically venting, I guess.

Happy Tuesday to you as well.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    All of these threads are the reason we cant have nice things. ;)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • TVF wrote: »
    Just venting amongst fans and players here in hopes that the devs take notice. I'd heard the new guy main CG here was apathetic. Forgot it's a pub style place. Sorry if i offended anyone on this great day. Happy May 4th to you all.

Calling free stuff trash is technically venting, I guess.

Happy Tuesday to you as well.

Lol i get your point. Free stuff is good. Life day was ridiculous. A week of fun stuff. Now all day i see ads for sales...very annoying to us that have spent over 1k on this game.
  • CrispyFett
    970 posts Member
    They've posted elsewhere that the May 4th loot will be contained in an inbox notification, and likely won't be coming out until at least 3:15 PST time (at the earliest). It hasn't been sent yet. Not sure what all this hubbub is about
  • Thorozar11
    271 posts Member
    6 clone wars chewie vs 3 is my guess on the hold-up.