Crosshair Should Be Added (No spoilers)

Prev1
CaptainRex
2840 posts Member
edited August 2021
Regardless of what happens in the premiere today, Crosshair should still be added. All the Bad Batch characters have a Galactic Republic tag, and Bad Batch was a full 5 man squad during that time period.

Not to mention you're seriously only going to release 4 characters with a Bad Batch tag, denying us a full squad? Seriously? We have 5 different Jawas for crying out loud.
I'll take all this back if/when we get a 5th.
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• CaptainRex wrote: »
    Regardless of what happens in the premiere today, Crosshair should still be added. All the Bad Batch characters have a Galactic Republic tag, and Bad Batch was a full 5 man squad during that time period.

Not to mention you're seriously only going to release 4 characters with a Bad Batch tag, denying us a full squad? Seriously? We have 5 different Jawas for crying out loud.

I do agree that they should add a fifth, but maybe it will be someone else.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    This is a Padme or an Imperial Remnant situation, we'll have to pull a fifth off somewhere else. I'm seriously considering using Cody as the fifth because of his mass assist.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    This is a Padme or an Imperial Remnant situation, we'll have to pull a fifth off somewhere else. I'm seriously considering using Cody as the fifth because of his mass assist.

Yeah and then there is a 112th squad next month that will only have 4 toons in it lol watch
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Potato211 wrote: »

Yeah and then there is a 112th squad next month that will only have 4 toons in it lol watch

212th Squad? Yes please, give me
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    Me too, also, he's almost certain to be needed as JMK requirement, so what better use
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

The big difference: Wrecker.
    A 5th BB member not only makes him even more tanky (another 20% max HP and max protection) but it would also allow him to start off furious (with all it's bonuses - I mean a 2 turn stun on his Wrecking Ball ability is big) and have a pretaunt.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Shuster123
    217 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    CaptainRex wrote: »

omega is going to be fifth
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Legend91 wrote: »

A 5th BB member not only makes him even more tanky (another 20% max HP and max protection) but it would also allow him to start off furious (with all it's bonuses - I mean a 2 turn stun on his Wrecking Ball ability is big) and have a pretaunt.

Isn't his Fury a +1 per Bad Batch ally and he needs 10 for Furious?

Edit: 1 Stack of Fury for each Clone Trooper and each Bad Batch.
  • Legend91
    2441 posts Member

Currently we can only get 9 Fury with a normal clone trooper as 5th member (4x BB tags and 5x clone trooper tags = 9 fury), a 5th BB member would make that 10.
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • I think the 5th will be omega instead of crosshair
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    I think the 5th will be omega instead of crosshair

2 healers doesn't make sense.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member

Currently we can only get 9 Fury with a normal clone trooper as 5th member (4x BB tags and 5x clone trooper tags = 9 fury), a 5th BB member would make that 10.

I had to check it for myself and holy hell. 9 stacks ready to go.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member

Maybe, although what someone said in the Echo thread, are we going to have a 12 year old girl in the game to get kicked, punched, and blown up?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • All I get from this post is Jawa rework confirmed !!
  • Potato211 wrote: »

That’s exactly what they want, for you to spend on another toon, and then they will release a 5th haha.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

That’s exactly what they want, for you to spend on another toon, and then they will release a 5th haha.

Jokes on them because i will be using Cody. And if they give us 212th i'll still be winning.

JOKES ON YOU CG I'M INTO THAT KRIFF
    hqdefault.jpg
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Shuster123 wrote: »

"The fifth is Omega"
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

Maybe, although what someone said in the Echo thread, are we going to have a 12 year old girl in the game to get kicked, punched, and blown up?

They allow other children to get kicked, punched, kicked, stabbed, and blown up, so why not? And Omega would make sense as part of the Bad Batch.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member

I think we should wait to see what will Omega do for the squad and the show

Right now, at least for me, it's going to be the classic annoying child that accompanies the main character(s) and gets them in trouble

Not excited to see her in the game, but hey, it's has been just the first chapter, let's see how it progress
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    The real thing is that
    padawan Caleb is in fact Caleb Dume aka Kanan Jarrus. With the Bad Batch Clones Wars and Rebels finally get their connection and there will probably be more to this.
    Crosshair isn't out of the target (Ha, i had to bring this one), with all we've seen there's a chance of him getting freed.
    Post edited by Kisakee on
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Kisakee wrote: »
    The real thing is that
    padawan Caleb is in fact Caleb Dume aka Kanan Jarrus . With the Bad Batch Clones Wars and Rebels finally get their connection and there will probably be more to this.Crosshair isn't out of the target (Ha, i had to bring this one), with all we've seen there's a chance of him getting freed

Dude, the spoilers come on
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    The whole thread is a huge spoiler by now and i'm only telling facts and make some predictions.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    Wolfcast1e wrote: »

Jokes on them because i will be using Cody. And if they give us 212th i'll still be winning.

JOKES ON YOU CG I'M INTO THAT KRIFF
    hqdefault.jpg

I'll use Cody too, he'll be relic'd soon enough as a requirement for Obi, but Crosshair is SO much cooler
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    While I feel like there’s definitely enough to go for a LS Crosshair from CW7, it might be too ‘leading on’ for CG’s/whoever’s tastes to do that, or do that so soon.

(See: LS, female Enfys Nest)
  • Antario
    996 posts Member
    Next GL Crosshair
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    No spoilers

But there is someone who could be number 5 getting released from the show. However the character may not be someone they want to be attacked in a game so maybe not. But if you’ve watched you know who I mean.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    My guess it’s they’ll just add him after the show ends (depending on what happens). Either way, if characters in SWGOH are a snapshot of time, there’s no reason why we can’t get Crosshair from Clone Wars Season 7. Even if they add we-know-who as a member of the Bad Batch, they could just have six Bad Batch toons. They would just be the new Pheonix Squad: Which of these six characters will I never touch again... *cough* sorry Sabine *cough*
  • I guess we may have a Darkside Bad Batch at last, Crosshair might have Empire and Clone Trooper tags.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Shuster123 wrote: »

They're not going to put a little girl in a game where you hit and shoot people.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    RTS wrote: »
    They're not going to put a little girl in a game where you hit and shoot people.
    eom2o4hedbr0.gif
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn