Anyone Else Unable to Log In?

Darth_Draker
33 posts Member
edited May 2021
I’ve heard people are getting reset to level 1. Is this also a known issue today?
7hdjruruqmq8.png
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• This sucks by the way. May the 4th and I can’t even log in
  • JHUNTER11
    225 posts Member
    Yeah I'm having the same problem. I missed energy and My arena and fleet climbs already. Really sucks on May the 4th and double drop day.
  • I missed bonus energy too. And I probably won’t be able to do anything when it resets in 45 minutes for me. This blows man
  • JHUNTER11
    225 posts Member
    I've tried restarting My phone and deleting and reinstalling the app hella times! I'm SO ****!
  • Don’t worry, I heard those affected by this will get a free Galactic Legend of their choosing.
  • iv82much wrote: »
    Don’t worry, I heard those affected by this will get a free Galactic Legend of their choosing.

I already have all 4 lol. I’ll take kenobi when he comes out
  • XgerNaph
    17 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I have the same issue. Only one account. When I look at the profile of the account that cannot log in, it says "Has not reached squad arena yet" in the squad arena spot, while my rank 3 fleet sits there mocking me.

Also, don't be surprised if this is locked and you are told to go to Answer HQ, where there is also no information or response.
  • t1frkdh883c4.png
    Same. Someone in my guild sent me a screenshot of my account
  • XgerNaph
    17 posts Member
    Yup, mine looks the same. Ally code is 484635417, if that helps someone actually fix this.
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Yep. Stuck at loading cantina as well. Uninstalled, re-installed, restarted, tried everything. Galaxy s20 ultra 5g if that helps.
  • crzydroid
    7283 posts Moderator
    You will need to report this to Answers HQ. Looks like some others are having the same problem, so you can leave a bump and a 'me too' on one of the existing threads.
    Your topic has been moved to the Bugs and Issues Archive. For better assistance and functionality, please report your bug over at Answers HQ.

You’ll be able to find direct links to all the existing SWGOH forum boards on Answers HQ so you can easily navigate between both forums.

Please visit the Answers HQ forums by clicking the link below!
    <<Answers HQ>>