Can we talk about the updated character looks

Itsa_me_Malario
1308 posts Member
edited May 2021
Like what happened, why did you guys make them so ugly (except old Ben and anakin)quhh0610d6ga.jpg Luke's face is even worst then before, I don't know how you accomplished it
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• JKA is the one I legitimately hate the most of all of them.

I OVERWHELMINGLY preferred the stylized art to this nonsense. And if this is the art direction the game is now following... I just don't see a reason to continue playing. A collection game where you don't want to look at your collection is bound to be a bad time.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    If someone would have offered me a bet that they would rework the art for some toons, for the worse, I’d be poorer today
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • ne_alenska
    119 posts Member
    Give me back the old Rey (Scavenger)
  • Sithari9
    24 posts Member
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    Give me back the old Rey (Scavenger)

Lol the way she stares straight at you
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Like what happened, why did you guys make them so ugly (except old Ben and anakin)quhh0610d6ga.jpg Luke's face is even worst then before, I don't know how you accomplished it

wrong rey.... lol
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • flux_rono wrote: »
    Like what happened, why did you guys make them so ugly (except old Ben and anakin)quhh0610d6ga.jpg Jesus **** and good God Luke's face is even worst then before, I don't know how you accomplished it

wrong rey.... lol

Sorry lol they both look like potatoes
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    The character models look way better than they did. Their portraits suck. Rey’s portrait makes her look like Sid from toy story. Anakin looks poorly photoshopped, and they’ve missed some lines.

The Bad Batch toons look great, and have brilliant animations. The games starting to look better.

The portraits though. Man they suck.
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    I think the issue with the new portraits is lighting. The way the “light” is portrayed makes them look like plastic in the portraits. Issue #2: You don’t need to zoom so far into their face for the portraits. Give the characters some space
  • I'm sorry capital games, but Ahsoka looks absolutely atrocious. I dont know what drove you to make this change but I dont think it is acceptable at all. More or less all of them look rather horrendous.
    Some are JUST about acceptable but Ahsoka looks like a man, not to mention the portraits are very poorly done. Happy with the recent changes this game has been getting, but then you go and do something like that :|
  • Johanides
    25 posts Member
    I must agree, these new avatars/models are completely hideous.

I would really like to see that monent in the office, when somebody was presenting new looks and others were sitting there, thinking "Yees this looks good"
  • HJoci30
    154 posts Member
    They are somewhat OK, except Ashoka....she is ugly and from an animated series, not liveaction. Also the portraits are ugly. One more thing, Anakin lokes like an ape, with this proportions of his body.
  • Too much head.
    Scav Rey now looks like Ashton Kutcher on the cover of Dude, Where's my Car?
  • Joebo720
    646 posts Member
    Stick Rey seemed to be holding the ugly stick and mistakenly hit herself in the face. Also Farmboy now feathered and dangerous like White Goodman. Over all not terrible though.
  • Too much head.
    Scav Rey now looks like Ashton Kutcher on the cover of Dude, Where's my Car?

🤣
  • Itsa_me_Malario
    1308 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Omg you were not kidding 4ne8le6flobp.jpg
    She looks like the monster from frankenstein