Why is resist?

The_Manladorian
6 posts Member
edited May 2021
Please can someone tell my why every time my droideka attacks they opponent resists? It happens on basic and special. Droideka is modded slow, about 94% potency, 36% accuracy with the mod. The other separatists don’t get resist near as often so I’m not sure why just it gets the resist. Would be interested in an explanation.
drbds4rhnd68.jpeg
nrk8crgi0vwf.jpeg
Post edited by crzydroid on

Replies

• Same with my Geo Spy’s silent strike. Not sure what there is that can be resisted?
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Can Grievous' lead be resisted? Specifically the part that reduces light side enemy potency by 2% whenever they're damaged? That's all I can think of. There's nothing in the mechanics on .GG that says it's un-resistable.

If this is Conquest, their initial tenacity could be so high that the first few times they're damaged it resists the potency reduction.
  • Anyone can be resisted, but Droideka is always resisted- always on my account. It’s not just conquest but grand arena, challenge missions ( the Ewok one ) territory battle and Galactic challenge. I don’t understand why just droideka is getting this.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Please can someone tell my why every time my droideka attacks they opponent resists? It happens on basic and special.

There's no debuffs on basic to resist.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH