Mando shards in Conquest store

The Mandalorian was recently added onto the accelerated farming, but his shards are still costing 160 conquest currency in the store compared to the accelerated cost of other characters which is 80 per 5 shards? I am wondering if this was something that was unintentionally missed?

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I will ask.
  • The Mandalorian was recently added onto the accelerated farming, but his shards are still costing 160 conquest currency in the store compared to the accelerated cost of other characters which is 80 per 5 shards? I am wondering if this was something that was unintentionally missed?

Kyno reached out to me for an answer (thanks Kyno!). So, what happened was -- in this particular instance, the configuration for Conquest 3 (the original Conquest 3 that we had to pull down and restart) was created prior to Mando being accelerated. Each Conquest is preconfigured and can not change "mid-flight." However, future Conquests will rotate which characters are available, and when Mando returns, his price will reflect the right status.

Apologies for the confusion, and thanks for pointing this out.
  • Breezy91
    14 posts Member
    Will there be some sort of compensation. I understand it's still the players choice to buy the shards but even something relatively minor like 15/20 Mando shards for everyone who's been affected by this.
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    Breezy91 wrote: »
    Will there be some sort of compensation. I understand it's still the players choice to buy the shards but even something relatively minor like 15/20 Mando shards for everyone who's been affected by this.

You want 15-20 mando shards because for 2 more weeks he’s at the same price he was already at ? Like you said it’s the players choice so no chance
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Breezy91 wrote: »

No, there is no planned compensation.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    The Mando himself is an accelerated toon.

Don’t waste your conquest currency on toons thats farmed easily.
  • Ripperpa
    298 posts Member
    But in case you can't wait, go ahead!