Crosshair Should Be Added (No spoilers)

2Next

Replies

• Potato211
    473 posts Member
    RTS wrote: »
    Shuster123 wrote: »
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Regardless of what happens in the premiere today, Crosshair should still be added. All the Bad Batch characters have a Galactic Republic tag, and Bad Batch was a full 5 man squad during that time period.

Not to mention you're seriously only going to release 4 characters with a Bad Batch tag, denying us a full squad? Seriously? We have 5 different Jawas for crying out loud.
    I'll take all this back if/when we get a 5th.
    omega is going to be fifth

They're not going to put a little girl in a game where you hit and shoot people.

cg hire me plox

m7dvrptd0cgi.png
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    Potato211 wrote: »
    Regardless of what happens in the premiere today, Crosshair should still be added. All the Bad Batch characters have a Galactic Republic tag, and Bad Batch was a full 5 man squad during that time period.

Not to mention you're seriously only going to release 4 characters with a Bad Batch tag, denying us a full squad? Seriously? We have 5 different Jawas for crying out loud.

They're not going to put a little girl in a game where you hit and shoot people.

cg hire me plox

m7dvrptd0cgi.png

AOE's say hi
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    GL Crosshair confirmed! :p
  • mariogsh wrote: »
    Potato211 wrote: »

cg hire me plox

m7dvrptd0cgi.png

AOE's say hi

I wouldn't even lvl up that ability just so I could laugh when she gets hit XD
  • aajiy54seyuv.jpg
    We can't have crosshair, but it's completely okay to put Cody in there, you know the guy who order artillery strike on general kenobi and also trained stormtroopers, priorities I guess
  • Nihion
    3340 posts Member
    aajiy54seyuv.jpg
    We can't have crosshair, but it's completely okay to put Cody in there, you know the guy who order artillery strike on general kenobi and also trained stormtroopers, priorities I guess

You sound like one of those people who just yells a ton of arguments and hopes that one works.

Patience, they’ll probably still give us Crosshair. Also, Cody is already in the game, and every character in the game can be used with any team. The picture you offer and your argument here doesn’t work, or by your logic, Kylo Ren would never be allowed to be chosen with a team such as that, or even any team besides the first order.

I don’t get how this forum can sound more childish every day. If people would just stop and consider things before they posted, we wouldn’t have forum post after forum post complaining about things that will probably get changed anyway.
  • Potato211
    473 posts Member
    Nihion wrote: »
    aajiy54seyuv.jpg

You sound like one of those people who just yells a ton of arguments and hopes that one works.

Patience, they’ll probably still give us Crosshair. Also, Cody is already in the game, and every character in the game can be used with any team. The picture you offer and your argument here doesn’t work, or by your logic, Kylo Ren would never be allowed to be chosen with a team such as that, or even any team besides the first order.

I don’t get how this forum can sound more childish every day. If people would just stop and consider things before they posted, we wouldn’t have forum post after forum post complaining about things that will probably get changed anyway.

I mean in this case, Cody is not too out of place there. He is basically squad-less right now and his Mass Assist helps a lot with Bad Batch.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    Nihion wrote: »
    aajiy54seyuv.jpg

I mean in this case, Cody is not too out of place there. He is basically squad-less right now and his Mass Assist helps a lot with Bad Batch.

Yes and it looks like the bad batch was designed to work with Cody, lot of the clones double attack, each crit reduces Cody's cool down, Cody also has a TM gain built into his kit, which can lead to Cody just spamming his call to assist over and over and over, (also wreckers badic ability damages characters with damage immunity not sure when it will be patched) which is why we will most likely not get crosshair for clones and get him for empire
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »
    eom2o4hedbr0.gif

You're hitting Mando, not him.

My point stands.
  • RTS wrote: »
    eom2o4hedbr0.gif

My point stands.

I think he is talking about IG-11
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    eom2o4hedbr0.gif

My point stands.

Could be, but then you're hitting IG-11, Boda is just a decoration (albeit an adorable one)
  • RTS wrote: »
    eom2o4hedbr0.gif

My point stands.

Could be, but then you're hitting IG-11, Boda is just a decoration (albeit an adorable one)

Honestly I would have preferred if he was on its back when ever he took damage where he would rotate to protect the child
  • CaptainRex wrote: »

I think we are going to get Crosshair, most likely as a legendary event. One would think that the Bad Batch will find a way to rescue and remove Crosshair's chip.
  • Potato211 wrote: »
    This is a Padme or an Imperial Remnant situation, we'll have to pull a fifth off somewhere else. I'm seriously considering using Cody as the fifth because of his mass assist.

Yeah and then there is a 112th squad next month that will only have 4 toons in it lol watch

Why don't u just use Fives because of his special ability he gives a previous character an extra attack i always use Hunter as the leader then Tech as 2 depending on what I'm fighting against i use P1 Sargent clone or Fives as the 3rd the Wrecker & then Echo i never lose I'm being serious thought i might lose a few bad batch allies usual wrecker & Echo but i always win at the galaxy challenges thought 😁😁😁