Conquest help with boss feat

RyuMac_81
124 posts Member
Hello all up o always seem to get stuck on the feat that requires you to remove 700 turn meter. What are the squads people are using to beat this feat and any strategy to know? Tia I been stuck for days

Replies

• Imp troopers with Moff Gideon
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Vader lead with Gideon also works.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Vader lead with Gideon also works.

Not really. That comp is fun for 10 minutes while you're removing all the TM - then team gets crushed by SEE's ultimate.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    edited May 2021
    Imp troopers with Gideon work great vs Beskar Mando for the TM feat,

Just keep targeting the crate box, and have Gideon to a massive TMR 2~3 times

The SEE is a lot more complicated to pull off, and I passed on it so I can't help you there
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    i recommend to do it last if you really need the points for the next chest. given there is no way to see how much TM you reduced each battle. personally if you can complete almost everything else you shouldnt need either TM feat
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »
    Imp troopers with Gideon work great vs Beskar Mando for the TM feat,

Just keep targeting the crate box, and have Gideon to a massive TMR 2~3 times

The SEE is a lot more complicated to pull off, and I passed on it so I can't help you there

Same. I thought that was the one he was asking about.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Look up BitDynasty's Sector 4 boss feats video, it's pretty helpful and not too difficult to pull off if you have Deployable Cooling Systems, some buff granting disks, and maybe a disk that increases your speed.

I didn't use the exact team in the video, I think I used Thrawn(l), Vader, Gideon, KRU for the pre-taunt, and Wat for the attacks out of turn feat. But the general strategy was the same
  • Ultra
    11452 posts Moderator
    flux_rono wrote: »
    i recommend to do it last if you really need the points for the next chest. given there is no way to see how much TM you reduced each battle. personally if you can complete almost everything else you shouldnt need either TM feat

Yeah,

I'm hoping i can continue ignoring the TMR feats with the new bosses in the upcoming conquest, and don't have to deal with other similar problematic boss feats
  • Ryconnan
    168 posts Member
    I did both with Rey lead With jtr, bb8, 3po and R2. Buff disks and cooldowns disks. Keep using JTR to remove TM all over the place Rey lead stops anyone getting killed early. 😀👍
  • Rebmes
    376 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    I did the SEE one with JTR last time around. Took a few tries. I don't have GL Rey.

This time, I figure it's one of the harder feats, and you can hit the red crate without it soooo...

(I'll keep grinding away at those Evades...)
  • Tintguy
    60 posts Member
    I used 3x reduce turn meter on damage, 1 8% and 2x 6.5% for a total of 21% TM reduction/damage. I have a 3rd 6.5% but didn't want to swap out any other disks