Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

• Why don’t you guys reach out to the individuals effected? Some of us put a lot more real dollars into this event then others. You should make good fairly and some of us lost more than others!
  • SuperDuper
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    My mods are also missing on the characters listed (Zeb, Hermit Yoda, Greef and Magma Trooper). Ally code: 182-667-116

They’ve been deleted altogether from my inventory as they don’t show up on my load outs.

Zeb is also now G1.
    Post edited by SuperDuper on
  • AzzboG
    6 posts Member
    As already mentioned in your post, my mods on my Hermit Yoda, Greef, Zeband Magmatrooper. However my mods on my Royal Guard have gone as well. Not noticed any other characters missing mods where I had placed them before. Hope these are recoverable had some awesome mods on my hermit yoda!

Ally Code: 297-666-697
    In Game Name: Starboy
  • One issue, my GAC has been done even though my account got reset, it's nice becs I've won the 3 previous matches although I had not had GAC unlocked so how could it have been done? It's kinda nice although confusing. I did not lose any of my character/ship progress though. Also, I got 10M credits with some other random rewards in my inbox, 10M credits said credit heist rewards. there were other events also. At least no mod issues
    Funny that the people whose accounts genuinely got reset all have had their Zeb reset to g1, but your’s is g8?

I wonder why that would be the case?
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    My running tally of issues:

Zeb reset to gear level 1, missing mods

Hermit Yoda missing mods

All stores missing items for sale.

No energy Regen occured during time gone.

Galactic war table daily task missing.

Several other daily tasks missing. Only challenges and arena tasks are present.

Ally code 838-585-875
  • I am having the same issues with Grief, zeb, magna, hermit Yoda 784549535
  • Lost all mods to Greef Karga and Daily tasks are missing. That is on first glance.

Ally code 167-634-372
  • I have the same issue as all of the above with varying levels. Zeb is now level 1. All of the stores have drastically reduced number of items.

I did get a nice heart-felt apology in my inbox though.

Ally code on request

Added to this, My Hoda is missing all mods. Can you confirm they have just been cleared rather than completely deleted?
  • Zeb is also jacked.

Ally code 167-634-372
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    One issue, my GAC has been done even though my account got reset, it's nice becs I've won the 3 previous matches although I had not had GAC unlocked so how could it have been done? It's kinda nice although confusing. I did not lose any of my character/ship progress though. Also, I got 10M credits with some other random rewards in my inbox, 10M credits said credit heist rewards. there were other events also. At least no mod issues
    Funny that the people whose accounts genuinely got reset all have had their Zeb reset to g1, but your’s is g8?

My zeb did not get reset. I'm no expert and bugs and issues for the game, go ask the devs
  • First off thank you TEAM EA SWGOH for your diligence in fixing the matter in a timely fashion and all your hard work you do to keep things running. I appreciate you guys & girls. Can buy zetas in the ship market and only have one column to purchase from in my shard returns. Missing some mods in some players but that’s it.Eaxr5ecauq7ro7.png
    f8t7638pw4di.pnglmdtr8ywyag9.png
  • My zeb was also ruined. Perhaps you guys should blanket check the names that keep popping up!
  • Here are my thoughts on an appropriate approach to a remedy for all impacted accounts to give a starting framework. I don't want to be greedy, I just want to be made whole. I think that this is fair.

PLAYER

SQ Arena -- full rewards for each lost day at the highest rank the player has achieved in the previous 2 weeks.

Fleet arena -- full rewards for each lost day at the highest rank the player has achieved in the previous 2 weeks.

Double drops -- Devs calculate the total energy lost from the time of the server error (forced reset)--This would include all available at the time plus normal accumulation rate plus all refresh collections. Ask each player how many refreshes of each type they would have purchased since double rewards for both the 4th and 5th. Deduct the correct number of crystals for the desired purchase amount, then, provide double that amount of energy for those days plus and all energy lost on 6th (normal accumulation and collection) to the players inbox along with enough crystals to cover the necessary hard node refreshes to fully expend the energy. This would allow the players to spend the equivalent amount of energy to recover the missed double drop event. The extra hard node refreshes can be the "make it right"

Provide all lost remaining Daily rewards for 4th, all Daily rewards for 5th and 6th (if needed) to the players inbox.

Provide missed Daily guild reset payout. Match the top payout for each day to the players inbox.

All missed challenge rewards for 5th and 6th (if needed) to the players inbox.

Events -- full rewards for all missed events delivered to the players inbox.

Store -- currency to replace all missed free bronzium tries delivered to the players inbox.

Shipments -- deliver 12 of the random eqiuipment shipments to the inbox (purchased with credits) per day missed.

GAC -- withdraw player from remainder of this round (provide dummy account matchup for opponent) and provide player with winner points/rewards for full clear of each matchup and then deliver 1st place prize to inbox at conclusion of this round, while other players finish round and recieve their prizes as normal. Only way to be fair.

GC -- deliver either enough crystals to capture lost energy and enough free stamina refills to make up for lost time to the players inbox or simply advance to full reward box.

GUILD

TW -- 1st place prize for player and guild mates if the guild finished second without impacted player participation.

Raids -- full reward for any missed raid. Full raid tickets added for guild total on each missed day.
  • Saseav
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hey, my account was one of the ones reset.
    Ally code:921-554-562
    bugs that I've noticed are as follows: Gear Level 1 Zeb, deleted mods on magmatrooper, Hermit Yoda, and Zeb...
    image0.png
    image0.png
    image2.png

these were my old mods on Hermit yoda:
    unknown.png
  • One issue, my GAC has been done even though my account got reset, it's nice becs I've won the 3 previous matches although I had not had GAC unlocked so how could it have been done? It's kinda nice although confusing. I did not lose any of my character/ship progress though. Also, I got 10M credits with some other random rewards in my inbox, 10M credits said credit heist rewards. there were other events also. At least no mod issues

My zeb did not get reset. I'm no expert and bugs and issues for the game, go ask the devs
    You certainly aren’t an expert on bugs / issues that didn’t actually happen to you, it would seem.

Tip for next time you want to fib about something like this... hold back until you see what the people it actually happened to report, then copy what they say.
  • Mr Greef, Hermit, and Zeb mods are gone. Zeb also reset to g1. Ally code 827-383-647
  • Saseav
    6 posts Member
    Mods look to be permanently deleted, or are they switched around somewhere for you guys?
  • I believe I finished a complete scan on character levels, gear on characters, etc...
    I didn’t notice anything else on my end

But it’s a tad hard to know what should be there when it’s not in your face missing ...

Can you please address some assurance that a thorough inventory check for mods and gear etc that is just in inventory (gear hoarding for appropriate characters) matches your screenshot from our accounts at we lost access?

( especially I. Light that some characters are just missing mods entirely)
  • Like other players have stated, thanks for fixing the issues! :)

The only issue I have is with Zeb. He is missing his level 15 mods and level VII gear.

My ally code: 854-428-293

52ctdm3nsc36.jpg

Thanks!
  • Why don’t you guys just let each person effected choose a galactic legend or similar to unlock? Most of my guild went out and got SLKR or mighty close to it, with all of the double bonuses. I will never have the opportunity now without double drops. These characters and perks are literally zeros and ones for you guys. It doesn’t cost you a dime to win back customer loyalty. I say you go above and beyond. It will keep people invested
  • This has been insane.... No compensation for time lost, missing double drops yesterday plus losing in GAC? Unreal.
  • Neilix
    10 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

EDIT: All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

This is not true. I just tried to re-gear my Zeb and got stopped at gear 5 due to missing pieces. My Zeb was I believe between 8 and 10 before the reset. Definitely was higher than 5.
  • On top of the characters that have been stripped of mods or reset that others are mentioning, my Darth Revan was also stripped of mods. Any confirmation of this from other players?
  • I still cannot get past the splash screen. I’ve deleted and reinstalled the app. It still has a pop up telling me there is a new client which takes me to the App Store...where all I can do is click open which takes me back to the never ending splash screen.

Ally code: 627-765-412
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Saseav wrote: »
    Mods look to be permanently deleted, or are they switched around somewhere for you guys?

We are investigating right now but we don't believe they are deleted. The Mods are in an inaccessible state and aren't visible from the game but are still there. We are exploring how we restore these exact mods to players but we need to test a few things before we can commit to that.
  • b0c8sosjmo3t.jpg
    Mods missing on characters.. Not in inventory too.. And daily quests start from cd...

Ally Code : 676-343-383
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Neilix wrote: »
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »

EDIT: All resources for the reset characters were put into player's inventories (minus Mods). We are investigating what's going on with the missing mods and will let you know as soon as we know more.

This is not true. I just tried to re-gear my Zeb and got stopped at gear 5 due to missing pieces. My Zeb was I believe between 8 and 10 before the reset. Definitely was higher than 5.

Can you post your ally code? I don't see it in this thread
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    One issue, my GAC has been done even though my account got reset, it's nice becs I've won the 3 previous matches although I had not had GAC unlocked so how could it have been done? It's kinda nice although confusing. I did not lose any of my character/ship progress though. Also, I got 10M credits with some other random rewards in my inbox, 10M credits said credit heist rewards. there were other events also. At least no mod issues

You certainly aren’t an expert on bugs / issues that didn’t actually happen to you, it would seem.

Tip for next time you want to fib about something like this... hold back until you see what the people it actually happened to report, then copy what they say.

not lying but whatever. I'm done dealing with your obbsession with trying the bully people
  • Ally code: 793-655-361

Zeb still needs to be restored. Below is my grand arena Zeb and current Zeb:
    37qmj209zhkh.png
    ptahhnpx8api.png
This discussion has been closed.