Most devastating mistake you've made

Replies

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    nabokovfan wrote: »
    One of the biggest things:

When you are doing refreshes on whatever energy, you tap the button to get your 3 refreshes in. The game hitches for a second so you tap again, and it buys the 200 cantina or 100 energy refresh before you realize what just happened.

It's the worst.

Co-signed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Yoda_66
    28 posts Member
    Not farming phoenix in the beginning, that could've really helped, so I don't have to basically spend all ky resources on then now to get thrawn before level 85. Farming bescar mando requirements when he first came out, could've saved lots of stuff. And every time I stopped playing.
  • Selecting Jedi Knight Anikin instead of GAS to lead the 501st in a GAC vs an SE team.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Opening kit threads.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Accidentally deleting my SWGoH account and having to start from scratch.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Yoda_66 wrote: »
    Not farming phoenix in the beginning, that could've really helped, so I don't have to basically spend all ky resources on then now to get thrawn before level 85. Farming bescar mando requirements when he first came out, could've saved lots of stuff. And every time I stopped playing.

More like anytime you started playing again
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Biggest mistake, starting to play this game 5+ years ago
  • wec5l7kuajtu.jpg here is a new one for you, at the end of this Conquest I will get enough shards for razor crest, only problem is I don't even have Mando unlocked XD could had bought enough mats to r8 my third character instead of those shards 🙁
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Sewpot wrote: »
    Biggest mistake, starting to play this game 5+ years ago

You can quit.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    wec5l7kuajtu.jpg here is a new one for you, at the end of this Conquest I will get enough shards for razor crest, only problem is I don't even have Mando unlocked XD could had bought enough mats to r8 my third character instead of those shards 🙁

That's very sad. Let's see your gg link, you might have made a worse mistake in your r8 choices. Assuming you have any, of course.
  • TVF wrote: »
    wec5l7kuajtu.jpg here is a new one for you, at the end of this Conquest I will get enough shards for razor crest, only problem is I don't even have Mando unlocked XD could had bought enough mats to r8 my third character instead of those shards 🙁

That's very sad. Let's see your gg link, you might have made a worse mistake in your r8 choices. Assuming you have any, of course.

In ur dreams! But it's slkr and gk
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    But it's slkr and gk

In ur dreams!
    But it's slkr and gk

In ur dreams!

Pictures don't lie 76ulq6wvkj7z.jpg
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    But it's slkr and gk

In ur dreams!

Of course they do.
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    But it's slkr and gk

In ur dreams!

According to that picture (allegedly yours), you’re close enough to unlocking Beskar Mando before the next conquest.
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    But it's slkr and gk

In ur dreams!

According to that picture (allegedly yours), you’re close enough to unlocking Beskar Mando before the next conquest.

Yes I'm just missing ig 11, double refresh a day and I should have him soon, tho I'm getting the red box in 3 days so I will have enough for RC but can't unlock him till I get ig to 7 star
  • SithVicious
    1283 posts Member
    But it's slkr and gk

In ur dreams!

Yes I'm just missing ig 11, double refresh a day and I should have him soon, tho I'm getting the red box in 3 days so I will have enough for RC but can't unlock him till I get ig to 7 star

But you won’t have to wait until the end of the next conquest to unlock RC is my point
    I reject your reality and substitute my own.
    But it's slkr and gk

In ur dreams!

But you won’t have to wait until the end of the next conquest to unlock RC is my point

Ah true true if RNG holds up
  • 786f5yhqnlgp.png

My “devastating” mistake is collecting credits. No regerts.
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    Congrats?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    786f5yhqnlgp.png

My “devastating” mistake is collecting credits. No regerts.

uh.......how nice??
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • LordDirt
    4941 posts Member
    Adamklark wrote: »
    gearing up Rose... I know prerequisite for GL rey, but so useless character. I have better memories even for qui gon jin, I don't use him much anymore but had its uses.. sigh

I am sure Qui-Gon will be needed for JMK so you have that going for you.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • jr8972686
    176 posts Member
    Biggest "mistake" so far has been going for SEE as my first GL from what I can tell. Could have already had Kylo and started work on Luke, but no.
  • hungsolo wrote: »
    I once spent 1200 crystals on juhani (she was already 7*) in shipments when I meant to click on the low end gear you can buy for credits. I felt it in my solar plexus.

Someone in my guild also did the same kru thing as op

I feel you. God it’s happened to me before (but with Bastila).
  • TargetEadu
    1513 posts Member
    Apparently, misunderstanding how “Invite Only” guilds work, filtering them out, and then being all surprised when the “Open To Join” guilds were not what I was looking for...

Still having Padme/CLS/Geos/Clones at 7 star but only Gear 9-10 hurts too. So many 7 stars, so little usable ones.
  • LendersQuiz
    1161 posts Member
    Not me, but a buddy of mine.

The devastating mistake? Trying to prove Einstein wrong (assuming he really did say this): "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

ddrvdzmdrt4o.jpg
  • AhnaldisGOAT
    561 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Not me, but a buddy of mine.

The devastating mistake? Trying to prove Einstein wrong (assuming he really did say this): "Insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results"

ddrvdzmdrt4o.jpg
    Uhhh... WHAT?! How? I feel like I’ve just looked up and seen my cat on top of the TV.