Kit Reveal: Echo

13Next

Replies

• Would be interesting to know if this would work while GAS in defense mode, too

Cover -- Immune to status effects
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Is the Echo Event already over? It does not show up in 'My Events'? The Events for Wrecker, Tech, and Hunter lasted days. Was it not the same for Echo?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    MaMairdon wrote: »
    Is the Echo Event already over? It does not show up in 'My Events'? The Events for Wrecker, Tech, and Hunter lasted days. Was it not the same for Echo?

Is it already gone? I thought it was still there...
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • I do not see the Echo Event on either my iPhone or Android Device. I only see the Tech Event remaining for 21 more hours.
  • Ethien
    14 posts Member
    @keno
    Kyno wrote: »
    I removed a bunch of off topic discussion about the show and crosshairs. lets keep the spoilers and other BB show discussions in the correct threads, and stay on topic in this one.

Can we get confirmation that this event was intended to be a 1 day only Marquee?

A patch went live with Echo marquee on 5/4 with all the other Clones from the Bad Batch still open for 15 days or so. Then at the end of the 5/4 events... All the bad batch events disappeared (except tech).

Therefore players in Eastern Europe got Echo late at night, and then he was turned off before night for them.

Event live 3:04pm PST 5/4
    Event end 12am PST 5/6
    Total length of event 33 hours

All other bad batch events ended at same time with many days left on timer. (except tech)