Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

• Maarekstorm
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    977-111-892
    My Zeb was reset to gear 1 but I did not have enough mats to get him back into purple which I know he was I had to collect mats to get him out of blue. I have Thrawn so I know I had him to level 2 or 3 of purple.

Post edited by Maarekstorm on
  • el_mago
    748 posts Member
    Compensation aside, just give us the appropriate gearing for each character that was inadvertantly reverted back to Level 1. That way we can get them back to useable status asap.

Getting your account back to its correct state is the entire point of this thread. If you were affected, Mr. Crumb also asked for your ally code.
  • MDizzle2021
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    el_mago wrote: »
    Compensation aside, just give us the appropriate gearing for each character that was inadvertantly reverted back to Level 1. That way we can get them back to useable status asap.

Getting your account back to its correct state is the entire point of this thread. If you were affected, Mr. Crumb also asked for your ally code.

I posted my original issue a couple pages back - thanks for your concern.

My wondering now is that they are looking for a blanket solution, no? Just handle it case by case like any competent customer service focused entity would do.
  • LazyPerfection
    13 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Issues I’ve found so far with my restored account:

Killing blow of rancor quest is now 0/10 when it was 2/10 before the issue (it was also a quest not an achievement)

The achievement for killing general Kalani was reset to 0/30 even though I already have the portrait unlocked

Dealing damage to Malak achievement and dealing damage to Gg’s ship were reset to

Zeb had all gear removed and mods disappeared, not sure if I got back the gear it’s too hard to tell, definelty don’t have mods that were equipped

Edit: 753-875-195 ally code
  • My ally code is: 827-383-647

Let us make ourselves very clear. The level of this make good needs to be massive. Almost 2 days of lost rewards coupled with the "Double Drops" is a significant loss.

Squad Arena: I reach 1st everyday. Finished 30th. 350 crystal loss

Fleet Arena: I reach 1st everyday. Finished 32nd. 350 crystal loss

Conquest: Missed almost 2 days of battles, energy refresh, stamina refresh. Will still get to max rewards, but may require energy refreshes

Energy: 2 days of missed energy refreshes for each type and missed Doubles drops from time of Client restart until end of May 5th. Missed out on double drops for Dark Trooper and Bayonets (which I scavenge for Impulse Detectors)

TW: Joined TW, but hadn't set defense yet, and couldn't attack, so no rewards. We won our TW.

GAC: Won my 1st series of GACs. However, unable to set defense for 1st match of 2nd series of GAC. Auto loss. Loss of rewards/GAC points

Guild ran a Challenge Rancor on May 5th which I could not participate in. I typically get 4th/5th place for this raid.

Daily Login: Missed 1 login so won't get zeta for last day of logins., Also missed out on May 5th Challenges/Fleet Challenges/Events/Daily Activities rewards.

I can provide proof if needed. But this is your opportunity to turn a terrible situation into a good one if you handle the make good correctly.

• Ally Code 793-655-361
    My Zeb still needs his gear Tier restored to IX and his Mods returned. Please help. Below is his Grand Arena before the mistake happened and what I built him back to after the mistake:6idwsf8ohgjj.png
    rcmy3kh5j65e.png
    3nom3pjbb0rg.png

• Can't even get passed the loading screen. The same thing happened yesterday, at this time (on my arena pay out for both accounts), so missed, out on a shed load of crystals.

Uninstalled and reinstalled and all it says is, I have a connection error. Not the case.

My accounts are: Movan Lipost 163-897-596. Mad Alex 397-163-596
  • Allmight_1
    29 posts Member
    edited June 2021
    TVF wrote: »
    Allmight_1 wrote: »
    el_mago wrote: »
    Why don’t you guys just let each person effected choose a galactic legend or similar to unlock? Most of my guild went out and got SLKR or mighty close to it, with all of the double bonuses. I will never have the opportunity now without double drops. These characters and perks are literally zeros and ones for you guys. It doesn’t cost you a dime to win back customer loyalty. I say you go above and beyond. It will keep people invested

Would you please STOP! Your guild didn't get close to SLKR cause of 2 days of double drops.

You should shut your mouth. If you disagree mind your business. Since you felt the need to comment on my comment. They literally did double drops for the SLKR event, and followed it up with May 4th and 5th double drops. Everyone in my group who wanted it and had the means either did either get it or got close.

If you don’t see how in 3+ days and a couple hundred dollars worth of double drops it’s possible, then you just aren’t educated my dude.
    87n2wl1ooiz9.jpeg
    This is your FO by the way.

Tell us again how missing 2 days of double drops has prevented you from unlocking SLKR?

Edit: on top of that, nobody in your guild has got SLKR, and even at a push only 2 of your members are anywhere “close” to it. So, as the other guy said, stop trying to exploit the bug that affected you by making false claims about what you’ve missed out on as a result.

You are bad at reading comprehension apparently. I did say “those who wanted and had the means.” Not everyone has the means. I routinely spend a lot of money on this game and would’ve had no problem spending thousands on crystals and gear to chase it had I wanted to. I thought my compadres got it, but apparently they only got close. Big deal. My point still stands.

I don’t know you, but you should get off your knees and take EA’s jewels out your mouth. This game doesn’t cost them anything to run now. Maintenance only. So Massively rewarding people who got screwed out of the biggest event of the year should be a given. They can click a couple buttons and make tons of high paying customers happy. It doesn’t cost them any real dollars to do this. They could award 100k crystals, with a button click. It’s not like it’s costing them the 600 or so bucks it would cost us. It’s FAKE currency.

So stop with this exploit ****. They are lucky we spend the dollars we do on fake currency for entertainment. And smart business would mean keeping those who pay happy. If you aren’t a high paying player you really shouldn’t talk. They don’t make a dime of F2P players. Thanks for coming to my Ted talk.

You know CG can check accounts right? So they will confirm you are lying soon enough. Unfortunately you are wasting their time and creating delays for people in here who actually need compensation.

The person helping me had me send receipts for what I have spent. I beg them to look at track records of spending :) I think it actually helps my case. I’m a newer player and have used money to make my account decent in relatively little time. Y’all think because you have more GP then me currently that makes you more of a priority to them? [Removed - CM] This is a business, and I’m confident I’m outspending most on this chat. That is what the people at EA ultimately care about. Making money.

And I’m creating no delays. They have no plans to change things until Monday for the 3-4 characters who lost mods and gear.

If you don’t like it, feel free to ignore it. Unless your name is Andrew Wilson, your opinion is less then relevant, and will silence me none.
    Post edited by EA_Joz on
  • FMac
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Aside from the character issues with Zeb (no gear, no mods), Jango Fett (no mods), and Luminara (no mods), I do not have the regular Daily Challenges, so I'm not able to earn any of the normal rewards or crystals.

Ally Code: 378-826-339
  • PaPito
    1 posts Member
    My Zeb's gear is reset also and I basically couldn't play the game from may 4th to 7th which **** and put me behind big time especially with the double shard drops.

Anyway I hope there is a good compensation and my ally code is 321-236-948 to fix my Zeb please, thanks.
  • When is the "Make Good" coming?
  • Gouj4
    416 posts Member
    When is the "Make Good" coming?

For you ? Probably never. For the people that actually had the bug hopefully soon
  • Gouj4 wrote: »

hopefully soon

Hopefully soon we'll get the make good, thank goodness.
  • Anakins_Master
    1014 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Sebek wrote: »
    Gouj4 wrote: »

hopefully soon

Not you, for ppl that had the bug

I had the bug, thank goodness I did not miss out on much (Excluding double drops). Hopefully they dont give us 3 CWC shards.
  • chpMINIsolo_77
    3103 posts Member
    edited May 2021

hopefully soon

I had the bug, thank goodness I did not miss out on much (Excluding double drops). Hopefully they dont give us 3 CWC shards.

What account had it? It certainly wasnt the Mos Eisley account (148-795-469)
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

It wasn't on your Mos Eisley account. You still have everything there.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member

hopefully soon

Please stop lying on the forums. You’re not smart enough to do it without getting caught.

Every single person affected by the reset bug in this thread had their zeb reset to g1, apart from you.

So, one of 2 things happened:
    - a bug affected everyone in the same way except for one player, you.
    - You have spotted an opportunity to make another attention-seeking ambulance-chasing post in the vain hope that you might con the devs into giving you something you don’t deserve. Just like the last time with the crystals for your contribution to the GC elimination threads you claim you never received.

I don’t know what’s worse. The fact you have chosen to make another false claim on here, or the fact you genuinely think that people aren’t clever enough to see through your dishonesty.
  • Xcien wrote: »

hopefully soon

It wasn't on your Mos Eisley account. You still have everything there.

zeb was not reset for all people you know
  • Sebek wrote: »

hopefully soon

my main account had the issue

hopefully soon

Ally code?

hopefully soon

Please stop lying on the forums. You’re not smart enough to do it without getting caught.

Every single person affected by the reset bug in this thread had their zeb reset to g1, apart from you.

- You have spotted an opportunity to make another attention-seeking ambulance-chasing post in the vain hope that you might con the devs into giving you something you don’t deserve. Just like the last time with the crystals for your contribution to the GC elimination threads you claim you never received.

I don’t know what’s worse. The fact you have chosen to make another false claim on here, or the fact you genuinely think that people aren’t clever enough to see through your dishonesty.

everyone on the FORUMS, a lot of people that play the game are not on the forums
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member

hopefully soon

You have stated dozens of times that this is your main account.

You have claimed, though consistently failed to provide any proof, that you have an “alt” that is much more developed with 2 GLs and GAS.

Good liars have a good memory. You don’t, so you aren’t one.
  • not even everyone, everyone that Responded

hopefully soon

You have claimed, though consistently failed to provide any proof, that you have an “alt” that is much more developed with 2 GLs and GAS.

my main is Mos Eisley as I have stated before
  • DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member

hopefully soon

everyone on the FORUMS, a lot of people that play the game are not on the forums
    So how would you know how the bug affected them?

hopefully soon

What happened

I stated it already.

hopefully soon

When you're going to lie, keep better notes of your stories:
    x1sbn3b8saki.png
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

Yours is fine. Your Zeb is still at G8 on your Mos Eisley, and unless something has happened over the last few minutes, it is still at G8. And correct me if I am wrong anyone, but weren't the Zebs reduced to G1?
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien wrote: »

hopefully soon

Yours is fine. Your Zeb is still at G8 on your Mos Eisley, and unless something has happened over the last few minutes, it is still at G8. And correct me if I am wrong anyone, but weren't the Zebs reduced to G1?

not all, nothing bad happened with the lvl 1 reset except shipments not having good items and double drops not being useful.
This discussion has been closed.