Issues with Account Restore from today's Update

Replies

• Xcien wrote: »
    Sebek wrote: »
    Gouj4 wrote: »
    When is the "Make Good" coming?

hopefully soon

Hopefully soon we'll get the make good, thank goodness.

Not you, for ppl that had the bug

I had the bug, thank goodness I did not miss out on much (Excluding double drops). Hopefully they dont give us 3 CWC shards.

What account had it? It certainly wasnt the Mos Eisley account (148-795-469)

my main account had the issue
    You have stated dozens of times that this is your main account.

You have claimed, though consistently failed to provide any proof, that you have an “alt” that is much more developed with 2 GLs and GAS.

Good liars have a good memory. You don’t, so you aren’t one.

my main is Mos Eisley as I have stated before

Yours is fine. Your Zeb is still at G8 on your Mos Eisley, and unless something has happened over the last few minutes, it is still at G8. And correct me if I am wrong anyone, but weren't the Zebs reduced to G1?

not all zebs were affected
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

I had the bug, thank goodness I did not miss out on much (Excluding double drops). Hopefully they dont give us 3 CWC shards.

You have claimed, though consistently failed to provide any proof, that you have an “alt” that is much more developed with 2 GLs and GAS.

When you're going to lie, keep better notes of your stories:
    x1sbn3b8saki.png

And like everyone else has pointed out, you are clearly lying. You said that your main account (Mos Eisley) has the bug, yet multiple people can see your main account and can clearly see that your account was not affected. Maybe it is your alt account that has the bug, but it is for sure not your main.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Sebek wrote: »
    Xcien wrote: »

hopefully soon

Yours is fine. Your Zeb is still at G8 on your Mos Eisley, and unless something has happened over the last few minutes, it is still at G8. And correct me if I am wrong anyone, but weren't the Zebs reduced to G1?

But on your account none of the Characters were affected

yes, they were not. so?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

So you never had the bug. How can you claim that your account was affected by the bug, if it was never affected?

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

So you are not affected by the bug

Yes, double drops were not effective for me and I did not get good shipments.

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

So you never had the bug. How can you claim that your account was affected by the bug, if it was never affected?

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

this

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

Good shipments? What's that?

Useful shipments, most of my shipments were locked
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

because my shipments were locked since I was lvl 1 and I could not go further into ds battles or LS battles since my progress was reset on those

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

because my shipments were locked since I was lvl 1 and I could not go further into ds battles or LS battles since my progress was reset on those

Liar. You were not level 1

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

You dont know since you dont play my game, you're assuming and you're wrong, like always
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

You can do light/dark battles even if you are level 1. And also how could the bug not affect any of your characters, when it did affect characters for everyone who actually got the bug?

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

You can do light/dark battles even if you are level 1. And also how could the bug not affect any of your characters, when it did affect characters for everyone who actually got the bug?

not the higher stages and no on DS, you need 12 i think

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

But you can see player's level on Swgoh.gg,sl you are lying

there was a fix in dev announcments and news
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

No you need at least 5 DS chars to do it, I believe. And your mods weren't affected either.

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

No you need at least 5 DS chars to do it, I believe. And your mods weren't affected either.

I said that they were not effected already
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

not everyone since my characters were effected, you mean a lot of people on the forums, a lot of people that play the game are not on the forums

How were your characters affected?

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

not everyone since my characters were effected, you mean a lot of people on the forums, a lot of people that play the game are not on the forums

they were not
  • This thread went to crap... :D
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member

they were not

But you said they were

they were not

But you said they were

where?
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    You know, I am just going to leave this topic alone because this will never get resolved

You know, I am just going to leave this topic alone because this will never get resolved

if you want to say I said my characters were effected, send a screenshot. And i am leaving the topic also.

hopefully soon

yes, they were not. so?

How is that a bug?

You dont know since you dont play my game, you're assuming and you're wrong, like always

Seems like the kinda thing a player would have complained about in the game chat, something you haven’t done ;)
  • The funny thing is that GC know EXACTLY who had the bug. they only need ally codes to investigate specific anomolies. Those that were truly affected will get compensation. Those that weren't, wont.

I'm not expecting a GL. hell, i'm not expecting much at all. The bug was fixed and I can get on. I'm already over the 2 lost days. **** happens. It's a game.
  • Saseav
    6 posts Member
    update on my end; so between the time crumb had said gear had been refunded to him acknowledging it might not have been i regeared my zeb up a bit up to G7, that was my bad.
    On potential bugs associated with the reset account; I also noticed that some of my achievement quests were reset, specifically the one relating to damaging Grievous's ship in clash on kamino(unsure if i had finished it prior, but felt like a safe thing to include) and the 'Challenger' one where you have to damage Malak. For the Malak one, which i actually stopped to check the actual status of, I seem to have had the profile pic associated with unlocked, but not the tilte depite owning a 7* Malak.
  • CG_SBCrumb
    685 posts EA Community Manager
    Hi folks, we have an update for those affected on the make good for this issue here.
  • When next week is this going out? CONQUESTS end in 2 days 17h. Giving 250 energy with no time to use it makes no sense.
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    CG_SBCrumb wrote: »
    Hi folks, we have an update for those affected on the make good for this issue here.

The make good is really awesome for the people who were impacted. I’m glad they’re gonna be generously compensated.

Makes me kinda wish my account was impacted by it too.

3mmvkeg27khl.jpeg
  • SemiGod
    3001 posts Member
    When next week is this going out? CONQUESTS end in 2 days 17h. Giving 250 energy with no time to use it makes no sense.

They could just use it for the next conquest cycle
This discussion has been closed.