Highest power rating you've seen!

I've got my JC 7 star, level 8 gear (almost 9, but can't get gear until lvl 73!).

His power rating is 4870!

Any other character get higher than that?

Replies

• Only characters I have that can get gear VIII are JC and Boba Fett. I'm not sure who else can.
  • Tie fighter pilot can go to gear level VIII, and then you can fill 5 of the 6 gear slots at gear VIII before capping.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Good to know. Tie Pilot is the character I use to get the gear/level daily, so eventually I'll get him up there.lol.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Only characters I have that can get gear VIII are JC and Boba Fett. I'm not sure who else can.

Hmm. Maybe this is why people rave about Boba but mine has always been underwhelming. I stopped gearing him up because he was underwhelming, sort of a vicious circle. :)

My maxed Lumi sits at 4627.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Boba is a perfectly average character. He's not OP and he's certainly not weak. He's not fast but he's faster than Chewy,barris, and Ventrus. Lots of health/low revive chance.80% ability block is the only really great thing about him. It feels more like 95% that's resisted sometimes.the downfall is that most of the characters will have already used their skills. Best used against Kylo,Vader, and healers.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Average about sums it up. Even with the buff his AoE damage is abysmal. He's super slow, and never once has his revive made a difference (every time I am doing poorly enough for him to be near dead, I lose anyway even if he revives).
    I really wish I could have back the 145 shards I spent on him. I'd have Daka close to maxed, or have been able to unlock Fives or Poe. I am curious about Poe, but Fives would go well with any "action economy" team, and now I won't even be able to start on him for weeks. Oh well, live and learn.
  • I kinda wish I had farmed Fives instead but I'm already in deep with Boba. I gotta go all in if I wanna stay in the top 10.
  • Preemo_Magin
    1826 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Talia is 4558, a bit less than Luminara. The primary problem of Talia is that the AI uses her in an insulting way. If she is the only low health, AI will destroy her healing nobody and taking the remaning health rendering her at 0 HP. So far I have no ither char higher than Luminara, and I will start maxing out Consular to eventually replace Talia for Arena (or when not facing Dark side guys).
  • Nice info, guys! I was about to invest a more time into Boba. With his 35% critical damage, I believe he'll be an excellent pairing with my Lando.
  • who is JC?
    I've got my JC 7 star, level 8 gear (almost 9, but can't get gear until lvl 73!).

• Jedi Consular
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Qeltar wrote: »
    Only characters I have that can get gear VIII are JC and Boba Fett. I'm not sure who else can.

Hmm. Maybe this is why people rave about Boba but mine has always been underwhelming. I stopped gearing him up because he was underwhelming, sort of a vicious circle. :)

Only good thing about Boba is his AOE is a 50% chance on ability block... but he doesn't do much damage... So for me he's overrated compared to someone like HK-47... who can apply status debuffs galore on Jedi teams and a smaller chance on non-jedi.. And heck he actually does more damage than Boba and also has the same revive... No contest there imo.

Erm I was wondering why teams which like 20,000 plus rating in the Arena were so easy to defeat compared to some lower rating teams around 17,000. I guess characters like JC mess it up.
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Pffffffff Hk47 has 25% chance at max lv to apply debuffs and his revive only works once per fight.

Boba at max has 80% ability block, is faster, actual does do more damage, and his revive works however many times rng allows.
  • Skye wrote: »

Only good thing about Boba is his AOE is a 50% chance on ability block... but he doesn't do much damage... So for me he's overrated compared to someone like HK-47... who can apply status debuffs galore on Jedi teams and a smaller chance on non-jedi.. And heck he actually does more damage than Boba and also has the same revive... No contest there imo.

Erm I was wondering why teams which like 20,000 plus rating in the Arena were so easy to defeat compared to some lower rating teams around 17,000. I guess characters like JC mess it up.

I analyzed some. Some use unusual setups that may have robots for eg. Or may use rhings like TIE pilot or other chara ehat are harder to farm to even 5*. Some other are heavy soenders that have all 7* teams by still didn't reach level 60...in a few days they will become 21k to 23k. Most often they are not weak. But some, they are just Arena reloaders and very opportunistic. So easy to beat, that their primari skill is being fully available 4:30 to 6:00 et.
  • With the benefit of experience now, I realize I followed advice about Boba that I misunderstood. He works well in certain high-crit AoE teams. He doesn't work well pretty much anywhere else.
    The main problem with him, aside from his anemic offense, is that he is so slow, and the AI is so trigger-happy, that by the time you get to use his ability block, most of your opponents have already used their abilities. Then he sits there like a slug when other characters would be actually killing those opponents.
    He has helped on some dark side missions and helps a lot with the Shatterpoint challenge. But mostly, a waste. Fives would have been better.. turn economy matters more than one ability block every 5 rounds.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Skye wrote: »

Actually boba has an 80% chance to ability block at level 6 & Hk47 goes down faster than a drunk prom date, I should know I have them both 7*.Boba is much more durable and does actually more damage in total since his buff. Does he synergize as well in a scoundrel team as HK47 does in a droid team? Probably not. There isn't a comparison on singularity value. Boba takes it.