[MEGA] Road Ahead: April 2021

Replies

• DarjeloSalas
    9944 posts Member
    I’ll probably make a forum post with a clickbait title.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    I didn’t know it was coming

Didn’t know CG said it’s required
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    how ya gonna handle it?

its not if, its when. we all know its coming.

We already know the dates of the requirement announcements, so that would mean we already know when....

Still doesnt mean KAM is required.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    how ya gonna handle it?

We already know the dates of the requirement announcements, so that would mean we already know when....

I mean, Crumb alredy made an act of presence on this thread to remember us that GL's will not be needed to get another GL (maybe in a troll way lol), he could've say a word about all this, right? Anything lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    mariogsh wrote: »
    how ya gonna handle it?

I mean, Crumb alredy made an act of presence on this thread to remember us that GL's will not be needed to get another GL (maybe in a troll way lol), he could've say a word about all this, right? Anything lol

No he can't. They will not break the cadence to announce one character just because the player base wants to question it. Just like they dont announce the date of events no matter how many people ask when its coming back.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator
    yeah if Crumb tells us KAM is not needed

I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

Ahead of when they are or aren't suppose to announce the requirements

because why not
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    hes going to be required. 100%.

Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    Ultra wrote: »

I want him to tell us if QGJ or echo or Maul or Sidious or Palpatine or ... etc are needed or not too

because why not

These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

And neither of those toons will locked down that much of playerbase
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Probably not, but we both know you wont be back here to talk about how you were wrong when we found out hes not required.

Will you if he is required?
    Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Bo-Trashtan

How long did you need to come up with that one.

Less time than it took for you to read and respond

Still too much time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

because why not

These statements are... just... I can't say it because of rules lol, but they have no logic

Neither of that toons require even the 90% of effort, GP, guild focus and more to get

i don't care how easy or hard to farm a toon is or how its acquired

a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there
  • mariogsh
    783 posts Member

because why not

a requirement is a requirement, and if they are going to reveal one, why should I stop there

Of course you don't care, as long as your argument stand still lol
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

because why not

Dunno, did their announcement that GLs won't be required open the floodgates for countless other questions? I sure don't recall that...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »

Also, what is your reasoning behind "probably not"? He fits right in and hasn't been ruled out. It seems to be no less likely than other GR Jedi.

Why wouldnt I, and I have already stated my position on this and made other remarks as well.

Really he seems no less likely? Nothing about him would make him a very unlikely candidate? Interesting.
  • Ultra
    11449 posts Moderator

because why not

i think people should wait till 5/19 and 6/02 to see if KAM is actually needed or not, instead of asking for them to reveal what is going to be and what isn't going to be required
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

because why not

Dunno, did their announcement that GLs won't be required open the floodgates for countless other questions? I sure don't recall that...

It seems to have, since many were using that arguement to ask about KAM. Since they stopped at only stating a group of characters, they seem to have gotten ahead of the individual requests.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Why wouldnt I, and I have already stated my position on this and made other remarks as well.

Really he seems no less likely? Nothing about him would make him a very unlikely candidate? Interesting.

Well, he's apparently not special enough to warrant an announcement, why should he be special enough to be less likely?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Well, he's apparently not special enough to warrant an announcement, why should he be special enough to be less likely?

Those 2 things have nothing to do with each other.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member

Why not? Why should he get special treatment in one thing but not another? Also, there was already a very exclusive character as a GL requirement...
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member

because why not

It seems to have, since many were using that arguement to ask about KAM. Since they stopped at only stating a group of characters, they seem to have gotten ahead of the individual requests.

Nah, most of us just tire of telling you how wrong you are, while you don't tire to come here and be wrong.
  • Starslayer
    2413 posts Member

because why not

i think people should wait till 5/19 and 6/02 to see if KAM is actually needed or not, instead of asking for them to reveal what is going to be and what isn't going to be required

They made their mind and I don’t have issue with that, but the situation is different from a standard ‘is this guy require ?” whine for the majority of players. The objective to reveal prerequisites early by waves is to give players a chance to get ready in order to start farming tickets day one if they see fit and have enough crystals/money to do so. If there is a chance that a non-farmable character that you don’t have is required, the risk to gear up prerequisites in advance is too high. So you better off waiting for the last wave of prerequisites, making the reveal cadence useless.
  • StarSon
    7411 posts Member
    Starslayer wrote: »

because why not

They made their mind and I don’t have issue with that, but the situation is different from a standard ‘is this guy require ?” whine for the majority of players. The objective to reveal prerequisites early by waves is to give players a chance to get ready in order to start farming tickets day one if they see fit and have enough crystals/money to do so. If there is a chance that a non-farmable character that you don’t have is required, the risk to gear up prerequisites in advance is too high. So you better off waiting for the last wave of prerequisites, making the reveal cadence useless.

BuT tHaT wOuLd BrEaK cAdEnCe!11!1
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator

Why not? Why should he get special treatment in one thing but not another? Also, there was already a very exclusive character as a GL requirement...

Who said he gets special treatment?

Not every jedi was needed for JML. Not every GR will be needed for JMK.
  • Look guys, for all the crap you give CG, I don’t think they are mean enough to require KAM. In addition to being financially stupid, I believe CG is aware of how hard he is to get, and I don’t think they will require him.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I don't quite have KAM done myself, but the more people whine about it, the more I want them to include him.
  • Look guys, for all the crap you give CG, I don’t think they are mean enough to require KAM. In addition to being financially stupid, I believe CG is aware of how hard he is to get, and I don’t think they will require him.

I can’t speak for Kynos reason for not believing he will be required, but that’s mine which I believe to be fairly logical
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Bo-Trashtan

Still too much time.

Anecdotal
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Bo-Trashtan

Still too much time.

Anecdotal

I love when people use this wrong.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Bo-Trashtan

Still too much time.

Anecdotal

I love when people use this wrong.

How so? Not to to detract from the thread too much but you made a personal opinion not based on facts and your own personal experience. So what may seem like too much time for you, is not too much for others.

Thanks for coming to my Ted talk