Players Looking For Guilds - February 2021 *** READ RULES IN FIRST POST BEFORE POSTING ***

Replies

• Cimer
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hi, been playing for a few months and need a decent clan to get activities done for "mid game" progression.
    https://swgoh.gg/p/325188216/
    Ally code: 325-188-216
    GP:802,043
    7*=4
    6*=3
    5*=55-65
    UK time zone

Guild FOUND
    Post edited by Cimer on
  • Hi,

Just started playing again on a fresh account, Looking for an active guild to progress in will be highly active and very competitive for a F2P.

Currently on Day 3 at level 43.

5* - 1

Ally Code: 198-346-316

Uk Time Zone

https://swgoh.gg/p/198346316/
  • Obi_Juan_49
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Edit: Found a guild, thanks for all the replies
    Post edited by Obi_Juan_49 on
  • Stiletto
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Just came back after a year or so off the game. Looking for a CASUAL guild, and by casual I mean laid back, looking to enjoy the game. I get my 600 tickets in without issue but I miss the occasional raid. I have CLS, Grievous, and a couple other big characters but have a lot more to unlock. More interested in running Hoth than Geo at the moment since I've never been in a guild that got 45 stars and I need Wampa and GM Yoda.

Ally-Code: 684-678-231
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/684678231/
    Galactic Power: 4M
    Player Level: 85
    Number of 7*: 120
    Number of 7* ships: 32
    Number of Zetas: 46
    Average Arena Rank: 1000
    Type of Play: F2P
    Time-zone: Central US

Found a new guild. Thanks!
    Post edited by Stiletto on
  • Shadala
    6 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Looking for a active (!) guild, my current is not active enough for me:
    Ally code: 555-555-872
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/555555872/
    GP: ~3.8+m (playing ~22 Months I think)
    Number of 7*: 161
    Timezone: middle europe
    Language: english or german
    Level 85, 45 zetas, farming gear and chars for Geo TB squads and galactic legends.
    I am a daily (at least once a day) player, getting the 600 done every day, participating in TW/TB. I'm not very chatty.
    I you use discord for organization this is okay for me.
    Type of guild I'm looking for:
    I'm looking for a active(!) guild. That means people getting the 600 tickets for raids and participating in guild events. I have a real life and I respect everyone who has a RL too. If RL catches you, I won't complain, but if you are online, get the guild things done.
    Also you should do ds/ls geo. Achieving 22+* in ds geo would be nice.

Feel free to message me here or on discord

Thanks
    Post edited by Shadala on
  • GrievousGral
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Active F2P player, looking for an active guild, I have SLKR and ready to unlock JKLS, my next objective is to unlock Master Obi Wan, so I will work on my shak and clone team.

Ally Code: 898-736-871
    GP: 4.5 mil
    Average Fleet: 2
    Average Arena: 219
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/898736871/

Thanks!
    Post edited by GrievousGral on
  • Jimbles
    3 posts Member
    Active player on second account now, started couple days ago. Level 31 but playing every day. Looking for an active guild.
    Phoenix team in the making and empire team soon.

Ally code: 335-683-281

13,890 GP
  • Ally-Code: 877-661-596
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/877661596/
    (If no swgoh.gg account, it would be helpful to list who your gear 12 or Relic characters are, or if you have a lot, say how many)
    Galactic Power: 5,011,186
    Character/Ship GP: Character: 2,948,586 Ship: 2,062,600
    Number of 7*:173
    Average Arena Rank: 291
    Type of Play: (F2P, P2P, Dolphin, Whale) F2P
    Time-zone: Central Time Chicago

Add on me discord: HeyZeus#3241
  • Returning player looking for Norwegian/skandinavian guild

Ally Code: 441-176-322

Player lvl 85

Number of 7* Too many

GP (tot) :2,587,958

GP (Char) :1.560,214

GP (ships) : 1,027,744

Time sone : Oslo

Discord: Staale#7441
  • I'm just wondering how good of a guild I can get in. I don't necessarily need a new one, but I'm curious how much better of a guild I can find my way into.

I'll have GAS in a few months. After that I'm either chasing the Bad Batch or a GL.

https://swgoh.gg/p/252191742/
  • Thorwyn
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found a new place! Thanks to all interested in having me...
    Post edited by Thorwyn on
  • LeRoiRatonus
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Active and tryhard player who knows what he is doing. Wish to do well in GAC and Fleet.

600 tickets a day/active/focused.

Level 83

562 094 galactic power with half in ship

500 in arena and 20 in fleet

F2P player/Dolphin

7 star character: 17

https://swgoh.gg/u/leroiratonus/

Ally Code : 577-857-289

Discord : Le Roi Ratonus #0435

Time Zone: France/Paris

Going for a top tier padme team first for squad arena and the malevolence as my fleet
    I do need a guild that does well in TB for level 2 Guild Currency

Will soon be able to get Wat Tambor shards since a padme team is my objective therefore i already have good Geos close to 16500.I wish to relic The Brood Alpha at least

Post edited by LeRoiRatonus on
  • Crowlick
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Hello,
    Former player returning. Started a new account and bought the hyperdrive bundle. Otherwise low to no spending.
    717k gp.
    Will get 600 tickets daily.
    Looking for a guild that is doing heroic Sith Raid to start getting Traya shards.
    Ally code: 825-718-624
    Pacific time zone in USA
    Currently working toward SLKR
  • IllusiveM0nkey
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found guild
    Post edited by IllusiveM0nkey on
  • Hello there
    I’m an experienced player whose just started up a new account. I’m hoping for a guild that runs at least a 7* rancor raid.
    I’ve already got Old Ben to 7*.

Ally-Code: 821-623-242
    Galactic Power: 31,336
    Player Level:
    Number of 7*: 1
    Number of 6*:
    Number of 5*: 2
    Average Arena Rank: in 400s & climbing
    Type of Play: Dolphin
  • Vesuvan1979
    23 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Fairly new player looking for an alliance which is preferably using Discord and engaging on raids, territory battles, etc. and able to be patient with a newer player who learns quickly and is as active as I can be in the game.

I'm mostly free-to-play (I've purchased one ship pack on making level 60), and have been pushing a single team for the most part (Phoenix). I'm in Australia / GMT +8 timezone but happy to be in an international team. Level 68 / 280K GP.

https://swgoh.gg/p/665943285/

Ally Code: 665-943-285

[EDIT]: Sorted now, thanks
    Post edited by Vesuvan1979 on
  • Gingle87
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    EDIT: I’ve found a guild now, thanks everyone for so many responses! If I ever switch it up again in the future I know where to come. Thank you all.

I love Star Wars and I love playing this game well, but I just need a little bit more flexibility.

I’m a 3.5-year veteran player looking to remain active in a guild without super strict participation requirements. I recently left an awesome day 1 guild I’d been in for years, only because I want a little more flexibility with real life. I want to play the game when I’m able but also not have to worry about large ticket requirements. Their rules were more than fair and only required 450 tickets. Most days I got 600, but they had a 3 strike rule and I’ve recently struggled to hit that on 3 or 4 days each of the past few months because I’m spending more time with my family. So I decided to step aside to make way for someone there more consistently active. I still plan to play the game, but I’m prioritizing family first and want an active but flexible guild where I don’t have to worry about striking out after a few days within a month if I end up not having time.

For context, my old guild was farming CPIT, got 7* Wat a long time ago, was getting 15-20 KAM shards (10 more and I unlock him), and got 17* in LSTB & 30* in DSTB. Ideally I’d like something close to this if possible so I can stay growing at a similar rate, but I know that might be a tough ask considering I’m also looking for flexible participation requirements. But if your guild might match my interests, let me know because you might be…my density.

I plan to play as much as I can and want to continue developing my roster. There are lots of teams at the top of my to-do list that are just a gear level or a few relic levels away from being fully developed. I have GL Rey, just unlocked JKL and got him to R7, plus 2 R8 characters with almost enough materials for a third. I honestly probably want to build up a few squads before going full force towards another GL. But my next closest GL is JML or possibly GLOW depending on his full requirements. I also LOVE ships. If you think I’d be a good fit in your guild based on everything I shared above, let me know. Thanks!

* Ally-Code: 229-942-398
    * Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/229942398/
    * Gl Rey, R8 GK, R8 GAS
    * Galactic Power: 5.51mil
    * Character/Ship GP: 2.45mil
    * Player Level: 85
    * Number of 7*: 139
    * Number of 6*: 11
    * Number of 5*: 14
    * Average Arena Rank: currently, 184 squad & 33 fleet, BUT!! That’s lower than normal because I’ve been busy the last two months. Normally I climb to #1 in fleet daily and either top 100 or top 50 in squad if I have the time (I have climbed to #1 in both).
    * Type of Play: F2P
    * Time-zone: EST
    Post edited by Gingle87 on
  • Veteran player with 2 accounts looking for an UK based guild without strict participation requirements.
    I'm Active in TW and DS Geo TB, uses Discord and focused on character farming rather than meta chasing.
    Can be contacted via in-game chat, would prefer both accounts to be in the same guild where possible. Player Level 85.

Main account - Nicolette
    Ally Code: 428-336-981
    GP: 4,616,904
    G13: 25
    G12: 24
    Actively farming GL Luke
    Broad roster of squads, F2P, 600 achieved and active in guild activities

2nd account: DarthNiall8
    Ally Code: 869-798-232
    GP: 1,830,453
    G13: 3
    G12: 5
    Actively farming GL Palatine
    Hyperdrive acct, F2P, concise roster, 600 achieved and active in guild activities
  • Wintahs_Comin
    32 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Post edited by Wintahs_Comin on
  • timboc2
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Have found a guild, thanks
    Post edited by timboc2 on
  • timboc2
    22 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Guild found
  • Razor
    17 posts Member
    I'm looking for a guild who accept merc job
    I can solo Heroic Sith Triunvitare,
    I can help with Heroic Pit strategy either, but the guild must be ready to face the Rancor alone as well.

https://swgoh.gg/p/571864397/ -> My profile

571-864-397 -> Ally Code

MrRazor#0766 -> Discord.
  • Stultum21
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found a guild, thanks everyone
    Post edited by Stultum21 on
  • Crophopper7
    53 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    6.4m GP Player Looking For A New Home....

Ally Code - 179-479-948

I'm looking for a nice easy going friendly guild that is UK based and will let me play the game as I see fit and not having to focus on X,Y and Z. Ideally doing both GEO TB's and I don't use Discord!!!

What you will get is a experienced active player, 600 daily tickets, will always do the TB's but not so active with TW's.

I also have both Rey and JMLS and working towards SLKR..

Message me on here or in game

Thanks,

Guild Found
    Post edited by Crophopper7 on
  • Miketheman_218
    12 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    No longer looking for a guild
    Post edited by Miketheman_218 on
  • BraveSirRobin
    36 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    guild found thanks
    Post edited by BraveSirRobin on
  • Michaels
    14 posts Member
    Hi all, looking for a guild after lsgtb. Must be competitive all around, 310M+ gp
    ~6.4M gp, having gl Luke and slkr.
    Ally code: 936341584
    Preferably EU guild.
    Contact me on discord: Michaels#3922
  • Hey guys i took about a 3 month break but i’m ready to get back into the game and start growing some more. I’ve got about 1.6 mil GP along with a pretty solid roster including JKR, DR, and Malak, and on the ship side of things almost a 6 star negotiator. Very active player looking for a solid guild!
    Ally code 951-225-993
    swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/951225993/
    Toons - ~1 mil
    Ships - ~ 700k
    Will produce 600 tickets a day!
  • Phredhead105
    1 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Found some responses. Good for know. Thanks all.
    Post edited by Phredhead105 on
  • Yasminge
    9 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    UK based player, took a couple months break due to university but am looking to return to the game. Currently preparing for the master Kenobi GL, so hopefully my GR squads will improve to help out more on light side Geo TB. I already have my separatists fleshed out enough to accomplish all their darkside geo battle specif missions. Ideally a guild which an do the heroic rancor raid as I somehow need to relic 8 my general Kenobi :/
    Ally-Code: 633-667-845
    Link to swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/p/633667845/
    Galactic Power: 2,551,622
    Character/Ship GP: 1,446,567/ 1,105,055
    Number of 7*:83
    Average Arena Rank: 750
    Time-zone: GMT
This discussion has been closed.