F2P GL Progress - 3RD Batch

Prev134567
MaruMaru
3338 posts Member
edited November 2022
We had bickered a bit about f2p avaliability of GLs in previous topics

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/235268/f2p-gl-progress-2nd-batch/p1

What's the current status for you f2p? What are your future gl farming plans?

I got 3 gls. Don't have slkr. 7.05m gp. Mando and other new stuff done. Will run for new kenobi foh sure. My one and only r8

2du771b47ijr.png
Post edited by EA_Mako on

Replies

• mariogsh
    783 posts Member
    SLKR is my only GL, I'm hoarding on Kenobi, he's my current GL farming plan

However, if KAM is announced as a requirement, big no no, and I'll step ahead from him to go after JKL and JML
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    npuhgv2b60sj.png

Personally I'd be ok with KAM req. But I certainly see how cruel it would be for many folks (not even f2p problem) to make it a hard req. Though they can lay him out for the future. Noone has to grab new kenobi right away. I certainly can't because of the hard req's

wwba169x63da.png

• Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    I have 4M GP, I don't have any GL's but I'm close to JKL. After I have my imperial troopers and JKL, then I'll go for a GL. It will be kenobi or JML depending on how good kenobi is without KAM and on the requirements. Because my guild is not even close to beating the KAM mission. The r8 is not a problem because I can complete conquest (unless they ask to much)or65q9evl37f.jpg
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Sanderzas wrote: »
    I have 4M GP, I don't have any GL's but I'm close to JKL. After I have my imperial troopers and JKL, then I'll go for a GL. It will be kenobi or JML depending on how good kenobi is without KAM and on the requirements. Because my guild is not even close to beating the KAM mission. The r8 is not a problem because I can complete conquest (unless they ask to much)or65q9evl37f.jpg

Good to know peeps that are in guilds not capable of Crancy are still getting mats in a different pace.
  • Sanderzas
    581 posts Member
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    Sanderzas wrote: »

Good to know peeps that are in guilds not capable of Crancy are still getting mats in a different pace.

At this pase I can get the 1 r8 in 2 months, so that's not to bad
  • Depending on the rest of the requirements, I might go for kenobi, I can get aeros from conquest too.
  • I full F2P SLKR and SEE. Kenobi would be my first light side GL, I do not yet have GAS (only have Tier 4 remaining: just got B1 to G12) nor do I have JKL (everyone's ready except Hoda 3/100). Already have R7 GK gonna have him R8 next conquest, G12 Mace (missing 3 gears), Aayla and Bo Katan work in progress, 5 blueprints away from Nego 6*.
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member

That's my current Light Side GL status:
    ze8ixq8lct5s.png
    2gyx4ys4c5f4.png
    biq3uk92x6fc.png
    nmesb9zhwu6b.png
    SLKR and SEE R7. Next plan is for the third Dark Side GL whenever it happens and Dark Trooper + Bad Batch in the meantime.

PS: I miss your old profile pic, much more appealing.
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    I’m finishing of jml now (mothma and chewpio) and side farming a little for gl kenobi. But I’m not going all in until I know about kam or not.

I have slkr and see already, so I kind of need a ls gl, but not sure I’ll need two. I may just do the requirements as I run out of things to farm and hoard to go hard if it looks like he’s super golden. See being a huge damage output to ls toons means he shouldn’t be a huge change in arena meta.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    Kisakee wrote: »

That's my current Light Side GL status:
    ze8ixq8lct5s.png
    2gyx4ys4c5f4.png
    biq3uk92x6fc.png
    nmesb9zhwu6b.png
    SLKR and SEE R7. Next plan is for the third Dark Side GL whenever it happens and Dark Trooper + Bad Batch in the meantime.

PS: I miss your old profile pic, much more appealing.

Haha. Will see if I can find it.
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    I would’ve liked to go for kenobi, but I don’t have access to r8. I might be able to get some from hard mode conquest since I already have a gl, but I only have 2.6 mil gp so I can’t do hard mode
  • I have SEE. I don't have wampa or hoda so no JML and I have no interest in Rey or Kylo factions.

As such I will be going for Master Kenobi. I'd been hording crystals and gear so off to a decent start. As of today.

Mace R3
    GK R6
    Aayla G12+5
    Bo Katan G12+3
    Negotiator 6 Star.

Going to be a 2 month wait for GK to R8 as I want my first R8 to be SEE.

I'm going to horde more crystals for any additional marquees.
  • Sitting at 5/15 here.

Figuring all of the bad batch will be required so I wanted to get bo Katan out of the way
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    Well, I have to register my status:) I don’t hoard anything so it will be fresh start. I already have 4 GLs all R8 now. For the GK, I am 4/15 now, only have a G11 3 stars Bo-Katan because it is not farmable yet.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Already have SLKR. Unlocked Rey two weeks ago.

Just got General Kenobi to R8, already have his ship at 6 stars (20 more before 7*).

Mace is 3 gears away from relics.
    Secura is G11.
    Bo Katan is G10, and I hope she’s farmable next week around the time the second set of requirements are revealed.

If KAM is required then oh well.
  • sloweagle wrote: »
    Well, I have to register my status:) I don’t hoard anything so it will be fresh start. I already have 4 GLs all R8 now. For the GK, I am 4/15 now, only have a G11 3 stars Bo-Katan because it is not farmable yet.

In shipments it is.

It might be hard farming 5 characters at once. Depends on how many of the bad batch are requred
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    sloweagle wrote: »

In shipments it is.

It might be hard farming 5 characters at once. Depends on how many of the bad batch are requred

My guess is all, but we have no need to unlock right away.
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    u8oajm94aapd.png
    7advwy2h6dmg.png
    crmyis7wjbts.png
    jqsom340amir.png
    um067mcez7rh.png
    fhayib4pideg.png
    k2yw1o1ufqde.png
  • MaruMaru
    3338 posts Member
    8iwzwhtndq6b.png
    n1gp6rsjhng3.png
  • sloweagle
    485 posts Member
    sloweagle wrote: »

In shipments it is.

I rarely farm toons from shipments, I usually patiently farm from hard nodes, and will only rush shipments occasionally for the last requirement only.
  • CaroCanon
    200 posts Member
    I’m not worried about anything except KAM. I’m going to have to farm Bo-Katan when she hits a node, but I’m fine with that amount of wait. It’s predictable and I can plan around it. Same for other node characters that might pop up. But KAM is super slow and not really under my control. I’m at 21/80 to unlock. I get his shard, so I could go shopping for another guild, but I’ve been with mine since the beginning so I would really rather not.

I’m 5.9M GP and my guild is doing crancor. I don’t have any of the other GLs, mostly because I’m not a fan of the sequel trilogy and haven’t wanted to throw huge amounts of resources into characters I don’t like. I like Kenobi a lot, so if KAM is not a requirement I will go after him. If he is, I’ll probably wait until the next set of GLs.
  • KAM isn't a money maker really. If they wanted to make money they'd make all of Bad Batch a requirement.
    Or they'll make the requirements a load of GR Jedi.
    Plo koon
    Luminara
    Ima gun Di
    Eoth koth
    Qui gon.

Nobody really has them geared up. They'd make cg some money.

I'll be gutted and suprised if KAM is included.
  • Do you need to be maxing out hard mode Conquest for relic 8 mats?
  • 5 for 2nd highest reward box and 10 for highest I came 6 short of highest (419) with No GL or GAS so with decent data disks it is reachable in a couple months
  • Do you need to be maxing out hard mode Conquest for relic 8 mats?

Second best box has 5 of the aeros.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Thanks @DaarthBrewer and @Dahly_lama4
    Does it have to be hard mode though? I'm only asking since I'd love to get GL Kenobi, but I'm only 1.6mil GP. I will have GAS soon, but it's probably still unreachable.
    Does it have to be hard mode though? I'm only asking since I'd love to get GL Kenobi, but I'm only 1.6mil GP. I will have GAS soon, but it's probably still unreachable.

Yes it has to be hard mode. R8 is the most endgame progression right now so it's going to be gated behind the most endgame content. Looking at your GP, it's going to be a long while before you can even think about getting GL Kenobi unless you somehow get into a guild that does the Challenge Rancor and slowly earn R8 material that way

Yes it has to be hard mode. R8 is the most endgame progression right now so it's going to be gated behind the most endgame content. Looking at your GP, it's going to be a long while before you can even think about getting GL Kenobi unless you somehow get into a guild that does the Challenge Rancor and slowly earn R8 material that way

Yeah, that’s what I’m thinking. After I finish with GAS and 501st, I’ll be Wat and almost KAM capable, so getting in a CRancor guild might be possible? I’ll stop worrying about it now, though, and wait until I have a chance. Thanks for your help :)
  • Wimma
    152 posts Member
    5.8M, no GLs yet, not a huge fan of them. Will see what the next DS one is though. Have all SEE toons G11+ but sounds like a lot of effort even once they're ready?
    May just continue building counter teams.
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    Wimma wrote: »
    5.8M, no GLs yet, not a huge fan of them. Will see what the next DS one is though. Have all SEE toons G11+ but sounds like a lot of effort even once they're ready?
    May just continue building counter teams.

If GL Kenobi is going to use Jedis to be effective, then SEE should have no issue as he’s an anti Jedi team.
This discussion has been closed.