Who is going to the next GL Anakin (fallen) or Maul (underworld)

Just curious about the community.

Who is going to the next GL Anakin (fallen) or Maul (underworld) 3 votes

Anakin (fallen)
100%
Skyguy_501stStealthGOBLIN32MinimanJ9120 3 votes
Maul (underworld)
0%

Replies

• Since they’re adding Ahsoka from S7 to Conquest rewards I can only assume Maul would follow suit there. And Anakin would be far more likely as Kenobi’s dark side opponent
  • Anakin (fallen)
    Since they’re adding Ahsoka from S7 to Conquest rewards I can only assume Maul would follow suit there. And Anakin would be far more likely as Kenobi’s dark side opponent
    Since they’re adding Ahsoka from S7 to Conquest rewards I can only assume Maul would follow suit there. And Anakin would be far more likely as Kenobi’s dark side opponent

Maybe Maul as an epic confrontation.
  • I doubt it, considering how unpopular the epic confrontations were. A lot of people including myself weren’t exactly pleased that once you finally do unlock GAS/Malak you still have to spend GET1 to get them to 7*
  • Anakin (fallen)
    I doubt it, considering how unpopular the epic confrontations were. A lot of people including myself weren’t exactly pleased that once you finally do unlock GAS/Malak you still have to spend GET1 to get them to 7*

It could be like jkl

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I doubt it, considering how unpopular the epic confrontations were. A lot of people including myself weren’t exactly pleased that once you finally do unlock GAS/Malak you still have to spend GET1 to get them to 7*

Farming tickets wasn't any better. At least the GET a lot of ppl have saved up for this reason.