Get mk4 stun guns and carbantis out of end games prize boxes

Prev134
Ravens1113
3780 posts Member
edited May 10
Supposedly, end game content should award end game rewards right? Why is it that conquest, galactic challenge or any other “end game” content awards beginner level gear. This is infuriating. The amount of gear is already too low for rewards but then to add in junk to the reward pool? Lol, ok CG....ok....

z94uu6h4pdxm.png
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

  • The gear isn’t the main prize, it’s R8 mats... if you’re looking for gear that’s why there are raids and TB
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    The gear isn’t the main prize, it’s R8 mats... if you’re looking for gear that’s why there are raids and TB

    TB also contains said junk gear which I speak of. R8 mats are not the main prize either for conquest. If you want to make that argument try razor crest shards. Thanks
  • TB also contains said junk gear which I speak of. R8 mats are not the main prize either for conquest. If you want to make that argument try razor crest shards. Thanks

    I view end game materials as the main prize myself if they’re included with shards like Razor Crest. Either way gear isn’t the main prize. The higher rewards you get the less gear you get anyways
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    TB also contains said junk gear which I speak of. R8 mats are not the main prize either for conquest. If you want to make that argument try razor crest shards. Thanks

    I view end game materials as the main prize myself if they’re included with shards like Razor Crest. Either way gear isn’t the main prize. The higher rewards you get the less gear you get anyways

    “The higher rewards, the less gear”

    If that doesn’t raise red flags idk what will
  • That’s the the devs intended for Conquest. Theory being the more GP you have the less gear you need (based off the assumption that you need excess of 4.5m to clear hard mode Conquest). If you take a look at all the conquest reward boxes you’ll see you get less gear the higher the box
  • Here here, got some junk stun guns in my t6 crate. Why are those in there over the legit ones? 2 weeks of work for that?
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    edited May 10
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    If you want to make that argument try razor crest shards. Thanks

    Hahaha you're both right.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Thorozar11 wrote: »
    Here here, got some junk stun guns in my t6 crate. Why are those in there over the legit ones? 2 weeks of work for that?

    If you’re doing conquest for gear you should look to raids for that. Conquest‘s main rewards are the R8 mats and whatever shards are in rotation.
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    "2 weeks of work" reminds me of when people would complain about 4 weeks of GAC work. You aren't playing 24/7 lol.

    The gear is underwhelming but also not the point of the rewards, which as has been already stated by multiple people is the r8 mats and the exclusive shards and/or blueprints.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • w3lkhb1n95nz.jpeg
    Really wish it was these in conquest reward crates though.
  • w3lkhb1n95nz.jpeg
    Really wish it was these in conquest reward crates though.

    Probably cuz they want you to drop the conquest ticket burrito things to buy them in the later sectors
  • I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials

    Exactly this.

    Anyone can farm the other piece no matter what guild they are in.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Bottom line, they need to ease up choke points on gear. They can begin doing that by getting rid of saturated gear we have thousands of from end game content prize boxes.

    Whether you agree with me or not isn’t important to me. Nor am I going to stop bringing it up until the devs actually do something about it. So dig in pal ;)
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol. My SE are at lower relic too, but I have better depth in my roster by comparison.

    Keep dropping into my threads calling out CG on their poor gear economy, it’s always fun seeing what you’ll say next. Sorry...whining as you say hahaha
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol.

    Nope, that's not what happened.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol.

    Nope, that's not what happened.

    So your god tier mods that have 25+ speed...you knew they would be that good when you farmed/won/bought them?
  • Damodamo
    1437 posts Member
    @Ravens1113 whats your gg? I’m curious to see your ‘depth of roster’ ..

    Not pointing fingers, just curious what you consider a better roster than someone else’s.
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol.

    Nope, that's not what happened.

    So your god tier mods that have 25+ speed...you knew they would be that good when you farmed/won/bought them?

    It's not just 25+. My mods are way better than yours. And it's not luck.

    =========== Mods ===========
    6 dot Mods :: 145 vs 141
    Speed+10 :: 584 vs 384
    Speed+15 :: 254 vs 116
    Speed+20 :: 60 vs 25
    Speed+25 :: 28 vs 3
    Off+100 :: 46 vs 42
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    30949 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    my threads calling out CG on their poor gear economy

    This is where you fail. You make your choices, and then blame CG for it.
    The CGDF is no more. Now we hate CG because of conquest. Say hi in our Discord! https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    my threads calling out CG on their poor gear economy

    This is where you fail. You make your choices, and then blame CG for it.

    This statement confuses me. CG has gear chokepoints from day 1 still in place and that’s my choice? CG claimed to have eased the gear crunch with Kyro’s but only made it worse and that’s my choice? CG includes absolutely useless gear in their end game content prize boxes and that’s my choice?

    It’s funny how a post about them having junk, beginner tier gear in their prize pools at end game stages and that’s cause of my choices lol. Oh TVF...
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol.

    Nope, that's not what happened.

    So your god tier mods that have 25+ speed...you knew they would be that good when you farmed/won/bought them?

    It's not just 25+. My mods are way better than yours. And it's not luck.

    =========== Mods ===========
    6 dot Mods :: 145 vs 141
    Speed+10 :: 584 vs 384
    Speed+15 :: 254 vs 116
    Speed+20 :: 60 vs 25
    Speed+25 :: 28 vs 3
    Off+100 :: 46 vs 42

    So modding and getting good mods like that isn’t based on RNG? You mean to tell me that RNG has nothing to do with how much speed rolls on the mods I’ve gotten? Interesting....

    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 whats your gg? I’m curious to see your ‘depth of roster’ ..

    Not pointing fingers, just curious what you consider a better roster than someone else’s.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/971354768/characters/


    Mind you I also have enough gear, crystals and relic material stored up to unlock another GL. Took roughly 4 months of hoarding for that. So add in another GL to that but I’m holding off on Rey until I see what is needed for JMK and his upcoming reqs.
  • CCyrilS
    5398 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    my threads calling out CG on their poor gear economy

    This is where you fail. You make your choices, and then blame CG for it.

    This statement confuses me. CG has gear chokepoints from day 1 still in place and that’s my choice? CG claimed to have eased the gear crunch with Kyro’s but only made it worse and that’s my choice? CG includes absolutely useless gear in their end game content prize boxes and that’s my choice?

    It’s funny how a post about them having junk, beginner tier gear in their prize pools at end game stages and that’s cause of my choices lol. Oh TVF...
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol.

    Nope, that's not what happened.

    So your god tier mods that have 25+ speed...you knew they would be that good when you farmed/won/bought them?

    It's not just 25+. My mods are way better than yours. And it's not luck.

    =========== Mods ===========
    6 dot Mods :: 145 vs 141
    Speed+10 :: 584 vs 384
    Speed+15 :: 254 vs 116
    Speed+20 :: 60 vs 25
    Speed+25 :: 28 vs 3
    Off+100 :: 46 vs 42

    So modding and getting good mods like that isn’t based on RNG? You mean to tell me that RNG has nothing to do with how much speed rolls on the mods I’ve gotten? Interesting....

    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 whats your gg? I’m curious to see your ‘depth of roster’ ..

    Not pointing fingers, just curious what you consider a better roster than someone else’s.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/971354768/characters/


    Mind you I also have enough gear, crystals and relic material stored up to unlock another GL. Took roughly 4 months of hoarding for that. So add in another GL to that but I’m holding off on Rey until I see what is needed for JMK and his upcoming reqs.

    assuming RNG is same for everyone, then the person who rolls more will end up with more good mods. That's how math has always worked.
  • Ravens1113
    3780 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    my threads calling out CG on their poor gear economy

    This is where you fail. You make your choices, and then blame CG for it.

    This statement confuses me. CG has gear chokepoints from day 1 still in place and that’s my choice? CG claimed to have eased the gear crunch with Kyro’s but only made it worse and that’s my choice? CG includes absolutely useless gear in their end game content prize boxes and that’s my choice?

    It’s funny how a post about them having junk, beginner tier gear in their prize pools at end game stages and that’s cause of my choices lol. Oh TVF...
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol.

    Nope, that's not what happened.

    So your god tier mods that have 25+ speed...you knew they would be that good when you farmed/won/bought them?

    It's not just 25+. My mods are way better than yours. And it's not luck.

    =========== Mods ===========
    6 dot Mods :: 145 vs 141
    Speed+10 :: 584 vs 384
    Speed+15 :: 254 vs 116
    Speed+20 :: 60 vs 25
    Speed+25 :: 28 vs 3
    Off+100 :: 46 vs 42

    So modding and getting good mods like that isn’t based on RNG? You mean to tell me that RNG has nothing to do with how much speed rolls on the mods I’ve gotten? Interesting....

    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 whats your gg? I’m curious to see your ‘depth of roster’ ..

    Not pointing fingers, just curious what you consider a better roster than someone else’s.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/971354768/characters/


    Mind you I also have enough gear, crystals and relic material stored up to unlock another GL. Took roughly 4 months of hoarding for that. So add in another GL to that but I’m holding off on Rey until I see what is needed for JMK and his upcoming reqs.

    assuming RNG is same for everyone, then the person who rolls more will end up with more good mods. That's how math has always worked.

    That’s assuming though. Every single mod roll is a new RNG event so it’s not always the same. I’m not even hating on TVF having higher speed mods than I do, however when someone says mods are not based on luck then I’m calling that out. Every single mod roll has everything to do with RNG.
  • Ravens1113 wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    my threads calling out CG on their poor gear economy

    This is where you fail. You make your choices, and then blame CG for it.

    This statement confuses me. CG has gear chokepoints from day 1 still in place and that’s my choice? CG claimed to have eased the gear crunch with Kyro’s but only made it worse and that’s my choice? CG includes absolutely useless gear in their end game content prize boxes and that’s my choice?

    It’s funny how a post about them having junk, beginner tier gear in their prize pools at end game stages and that’s cause of my choices lol. Oh TVF...
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    TVF wrote: »
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I know exactly why they give the same one as Crancor.

    And I guess it’s a good thing, as it gives players who can’t clear the new raid a way to get the exclusive materials... but “me me me!”

    Aware the Crancky R8 Mat all you want. I’m more concerned about the junk gear in prize boxes everywhere. At least put the gear that gives carbonite boards

    You care more about 15 stun cuffs than r8? Ok.

    I care about too many events/raids/TB’ awarding junk gear.

    I manage my resources in a way that it doesn't matter when I get junk gear. Not to mention that everyone has the same chance at the same gear. It's never going away no matter how much you complain about it.

    You always tout about your amazing gear management skills but all you have on your roster really are the GL’s and their reqs. Your OR, NS, Sep Droids, Sith Empire, Sith Trio are all severely lacking. Others that made those investments when they were meta aren’t so lucky. So it’s not about your choices, rather just luck if you ask me.

    Did you know I ran my SE in the SE meta and did fantastic because my mods are good? And purposely chose to keep their relics low? Why? Resource management.

    Whine away. It won't help you.


    Cool, you got good RNG on mod rolls lol.

    Nope, that's not what happened.

    So your god tier mods that have 25+ speed...you knew they would be that good when you farmed/won/bought them?

    It's not just 25+. My mods are way better than yours. And it's not luck.

    =========== Mods ===========
    6 dot Mods :: 145 vs 141
    Speed+10 :: 584 vs 384
    Speed+15 :: 254 vs 116
    Speed+20 :: 60 vs 25
    Speed+25 :: 28 vs 3
    Off+100 :: 46 vs 42

    So modding and getting good mods like that isn’t based on RNG? You mean to tell me that RNG has nothing to do with how much speed rolls on the mods I’ve gotten? Interesting....

    Damodamo wrote: »
    @Ravens1113 whats your gg? I’m curious to see your ‘depth of roster’ ..

    Not pointing fingers, just curious what you consider a better roster than someone else’s.

    https://swgoh.gg/p/971354768/characters/


    Mind you I also have enough gear, crystals and relic material stored up to unlock another GL. Took roughly 4 months of hoarding for that. So add in another GL to that but I’m holding off on Rey until I see what is needed for JMK and his upcoming reqs.

    assuming RNG is same for everyone, then the person who rolls more will end up with more good mods. That's how math has always worked.

    That’s assuming though. Every single mod roll is a new RNG event so it’s not always the same. I’m not even hating on TVF having higher speed mods than I do, however when someone says mods are not based on luck then I’m calling that out. Every single mod roll has everything to do with RNG.
    Quite correct. So the person who rolls more will get better results.
Sign In or Register to comment.