13Next

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Xcien wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Darth Tyrannis?

This quote from John Wilkes Booth is proof that he knew Darth Tyrannis.

John Wilkes Booth is a Sith...

I wouldn't lie to you. lol.
    Think about it, he killed the union leader in the name of the rebels, causing the former rebels to endure more hardships than if Jedi Lincoln would've lived. He did send the union into chaos for a time. There is a lot of evil done by this sith's actions.

but what we must first determine, is if he was the master or the apprentice.
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Darth Tyrannis?

Think about it, he killed the union leader in the name of the rebels, causing the former rebels to endure more hardships than if Jedi Lincoln would've lived. He did send the union into chaos for a time. There is a lot of evil done by this sith's actions.

I'm actually questioning if Lincoln was the Jedi. He did take on a lot of war time powers... Sounds very Palpatine to me... just saying.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Darth Tyrannis?

I'm actually questioning if Lincoln was the Jedi. He did take on a lot of war time powers... Sounds very Palpatine to me... just saying.

61s18jvca4vc.gif
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Darth Revan
    Is Lincoln Jedi or Sith....
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Darth Revan
    Was Lincoln the Master, and Booth the apprentice...

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member

Ohhh.... like palp and plaguies
  • There was that episode of Robot Chicken where Abe wields a red bladed lightsaber.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Darth Revan
    There was that episode of Robot Chicken where Abe wields a red bladed lightsaber.

Hmm....

• Exar Kun

ffb56rmxyccq.jpeg
  • Exar Kun
    Makes sense; but that begs several questions, who was Lincolns master, what happened to the Sith after Wilkes’ death ( like did they die out or continue on through someone else), was Nathan Bedford Forrest a Sith, and who are the modern day Sith?
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Makes sense; but that begs several questions, who was Lincolns master, what happened to the Sith after Wilkes’ death ( like did they die out or continue on through someone else), was Nathan Bedford Forrest a Sith, and who are the modern day Sith?

Darth Kamala
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Darth Revan

Many good questions...

• ConcernMeAdmiral
    257 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Exar Kun
    Still trying to figure out who the modern day Sith are. I’m thinking Adolf **** for the 20th century.
    Post edited by ConcernMeAdmiral on
  • Chucko_marek
    3817 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Still trying to figure out who the modern day Sith are. I’m thinking Adolf **** for the 20th century.

Our favorite punching bag Adolph didn't possess the intellect or strategic genius to be considered anything more than an acolyte. Yeah, he gained power through manipulation and violence, but in the end, he wasn't all that bad. Remember Adolph did kill Adolph. If France and Britain didn't decimate Germany after WW1, the stage wouldn't have been set so nicely for his take over.

That all depends on your point of view. To Obi Wan, the Sith are evil and to crispy Anakin, the Jedi are evil.
  • Exar Kun

Our favorite punching bag Adolph didn't possess the intellect or strategic genius to be considered anything more than an acolyte. Yeah, he gained power through manipulation and violence, but in the end, he wasn't all that bad. Remember Adolph did kill Adolph. If France and Britain didn't decimate Germany after WW1, the stage wouldn't have been set so nicely for his take over.

That all depends on your point of view. To Obi Wan, the Sith are evil and to crispy Anakin, the Jedi are evil.

True, but then that leaves Joseph Stalin, Benito Mussolini, and Hideki Tojo.
  • Exar Kun
    Vladimir Lenin
  • Exar Kun
    Radovan Karadžić and Ratko Mladic
  • Exar Kun
    Lenin definitely had the intelligence
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited May 2021
    Darth Revan
    It's amazing how this thread went from "who is your favorite Sith" to trying to figure out who are the modern-day Sith.

• Xcien wrote: »
    It's amazing how this thread went from "who is your favorite Sith" to trying to figure out who are the modern-day Sith.

Amazing is Key. Definently not surprising, amazing.
  • NHZC1
    1 posts Member
    Darth Revan
    Gotta be Vitiate, he was arguably the most powerful Sith ever.
  • Exar Kun

Hmm, you are quite right

I think James Woods fits the bill. :D
  • Exar Kun

I’m not so sure about that

I’m not so sure about that

It's James Woods. Don't get much more sith than that guy. The thing about a true sith lord is that nobody knows they're a sith lord.
  • Exar Kun
    Hmm, true…