Best drop you've gotten from a bronzium pack!

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Barris 4 stars
  • Options
    Have got twice Barris from there and once IG-86
  • Options
    I have gotte. Like 4 chars I never cared about, the Talia which game me 25 shards (I had her at 7* at that time), but then today I got Teebo 4* which is the first char that I like as he will be the primary DRONE DESTROYER ADD-IN char when people max those setups.
  • Options
    I have over time received 3 4* characters from bronzium. Admiral, Maul & 5s
  • Options
    Best was a Chewie, also pulled a snow trooper, ewok scout, and manga guard
  • Options
    4* ugrurururu, 4* poggler, and a 3* lumi
  • Options
    Just got an URoRRoR'RrRrrrirvejev1ievejejwi2838 4* and a 3* Hoth rebel scout in the space of 10 seconds.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • zeekdog
    75 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    I don't know what's going on, but I've gotten 1 character shards of 5 characters, Barris, teebo, daka, bobba, luminara... multiple times these past weeks without a single character drop.. it's kind of frustrating... I want/need more tangible characters!
  • Options
    Pulled a four star Poggle and UHRR'R'R'R. Pulled a two star Clone Sargeant today, but I already have it and it wasn't converted to shards. I checked and I only have 2 shards. Guess it is a bug....
    It's a hard life pickin stones and pullin teats, but sure as gods got sandals, it beats fighting dudes with treasure trails....
  • Options
    Just pulled Old Daka
  • Options
    2x 4*....1x 2*...1x 1*...and those 2 are the one someone mentioned in this thread
  • Options
    I pulled Mace Windu last week, ecstatic as he is one of my favourite Jedi characters and hits really hard, he will soon be 5*. Also a great counter to chewbacca or taunters in PvE and PvP =)
  • Options
    Not sure if it's lucky or not

2* Kit fisto (love his skills but 2* is like.. Zzz)
    4* Urorrur'
    4* barriss
  • Options
    Best ive got so far is 1 shard of old Daka.****
  • Options
    Grand Moff Tarkin, it was actually my first 4 star drop. Good ol' soft launch days. But he's on the bench now at gear VI cause I simply doesn't know how to use him.

Other than that I kept getting Ewok scouts. Game's taking a **** on me knowing my hatred for Ewoks.
  • Options
    How do you guys get so lucky...
    I got nothing but gear items sofar
  • Options
    4 star Barris, 4 star Boba, 4 star Poggle.
  • Options
    Nothing but lowly gear. It is frustrating I did pull talia conversion shards but that is about it.
  • Options
    2 star Biggs and either 2 star Greedo or 4 star Ima-gun, one of those was chromium, the other bronzium, don't remember which.
  • Options
    Jehaleleel wrote: »
    Just pulled Old Daka
    Me too, around 9:00 AM EST today. I was extremely happy.