Ideal Bounty Hunter Team

Hey y’all! I’m getting ready to unlock Chewbacca, but I’m wondering what bounty hunter team I should run. Right now, the only bounty hunters I have are Dengar, Boba Fett, Cad Bane, Greedo, IG-88, Jango Fett, and Bossk. They are all 7*. The team I was going to run is
Bossk (Lead)
Jango Fett
Boba Fett
Dengar
???
I’ve been working to unlock and promote Greef Karga, but is he worth it? Who should I put in that 5th slot, someone I already have or should I farm Greef Karga? Any tips? Thanks!

Replies

• Kelarn
    161 posts Member
    Throw in Greedo and it should be fine. No doubt Greef adds a little more to the team, but that line-up should get the job done.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    much better than what I had to work with first go around! It's a difficult event, but you'll be able to do it.
  • Just unlocked 7* Chewie, ended up using Greef Karga in the 5th slot, thanks y’all!
  • Fett_Kenobi80
    155 posts Member
    edited July 2021
    Yes Greef is good, heal, counter chance, tenacity, turn meter, mass boosted assists, that, if kills, grants so many buffs, basic can heal and dazes. Greef is the best for incredeble support. Plus grants himself permabuffs from everyone getting payout. And refreshes his own cooldowns, and the rest of bounty hunters get that too from payout. Plus full health and protection restored from payout. Nearly endless stealth for survivabilty. Greef is an amazing charecter